chapter 195: To the Bedroom (1)

Wu Ruo remained silent since he left Wu Qianqing's yard.

What happened today warned him that he had to be more cautious and careful every step he took. What Wu Chenzi did must be a plot to kill two birds with one stone. One was to get rid of General Ren and the other was to take the chance to get rid of him and his family. In case the plot didn't work out, they could force Hei Xuanyi to marry Wu Weixue at least.

This was what he could possibly conclude from today's accident.

Hei Xuanyi asked him since he had been silent all the time, "what are you thinking?"

"I should be more careful today." Wu Ruo said, holding his hand.

"You didn't overthink it because you trust me with protecting your parents. No one is perfect. You can never miss out any mistakes or anticipate everything." Hei Xuanyi hold his hands.

"I am comforted." Wu Ruo felt a lot better and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ahem." A fake cough cut in. It was Hei Yang who showed up, "Ma'am, the crown prince is sending his message if your father is alright."

"Tell him that my father is fine now. He was poisoned with bewitched worms." Wu Ruo squinted.

"The crown prince also said that his guards overheard Wu Weixue warned Wu Yanli." Hei Yang repeated Wu Weixue's warning and had a look at Hei Xuanyi, "my lord is very popular among women. Ma'am, you'd better keep an eye on him."

"..." Wu Ruo.

As a matter of fact, it was his plan to alienate Wu Weixue against Wu Yanli.

When he received the invitation letter yesterday, he came up with a plan. Since Wu Chenzi was going to invite them over for dinner, any other Wu family member who would show up at the entertaining area must be from a division high in the family. Therefore, he suggested Hei Xuanyi to praise any young lady who passed by to get Wu Weixue jealous.

Wu Ruo was confident that Hei Xuanyi wouldn't bother to spare a look at other women. That was why Hei Xuanyi only stared at the girl's hairpin when he said "a girl more beautiful than flowers".

"Do you want me to put you in the magic weapon for one year?" Hei Xuanyi threatened, glancing at Hei Yang.

"Please forgive me. If you will excuse me, I am going now." Hei Yang apologized.

"Tell the crown prince that it's time to act." Wu Ruo said.

"Yes." Hei Yang left.

"I am so sorry. It must be difficult for you to give that girl a compliment. I won't do that again to you." Wu Ruo apologized, putting his arms around Hei Xuanyi's waist.

Hei Xuanyi held him in his arms and walked into the yard, "I was thinking of you when I said that. I don't care about others at all."

Wu Ruo was pleased that his man was finally romantic, "do you like me?"

"I saw every inch of your body very clearly, even this little red mole here. Tell me how much I like you?" Hei Xuanyi's hand moved down and stopped at somewhere between Wu Ruo's butt.

Wu Ruo's face was burning hot. He kissed Hei Xuanyi on the lips and blew breath into the man's ear, "to the bedroom."

Hei Xuanyi was obviously turned on. He cornered Wu Ruo against the wall, sucked his lips and tongue intensely and passionately. Very quickly their clothes were untied and pants were taken off.

Hei Xuanyi turned Wu Ruo back to bend him over with both hands on the wall and finally got into his body, kissing his beautiful shoulder all the way up to his sensitive ear.

Wu Ruo couldn't help but started to moan lightly. Patrol guards usually passed by once in a while. They could hear their footsteps. Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi got more turned on especially with the fear of being heard or seen by others.

Soon they started to pant and moan passionately.

While they were enjoying their night at a corner of Hei Mansion, Wu family was having a bad time. At dawn, a scream cried out from Wu Yanli's bedroom, which awakened the entire house.

Then Wu Yanli's maids screamed.

Wu Yanlan, who lived the next door, was the first one to rush into Wu Yanli's bedroom with his guards, "What happened?"

Wu Yanli was turning back and forth on her bed in pain, covering her face.

"Please have a look at my lady's face." The maids said.

Wu Yanlan had a bad feeling. He went up to hug Wu Yanli, "Yanli, it's me, your third older brother. What's wrong with you?"

"My face hurts. It hurts so much! Please save me. My face is burning." Wu Yanli cried painfully, covering her face.

"What's wrong with your face? Show me." Wu Yanlan grabbed her hands, "good girl. Let them go. Show me your face."

"The pain is killing me." Wu Yanli cried as she let go of her hands slowly.

At the moment Wu Yanlan saw a rotten face, he was startled to yelled in fright. He cowered back and fell to the ground. He said frightenedly, pointing at Wu Yanli's face, "your face. Your face..."

"What's wrong with my face?" Wu Yanli trotted to the dressing table to check her face in the mirror.

Wu Yanli tried to stop her but failed.

As soon as Wu Yanli saw her face, she screamed and passed out right after.