chapter 197: Not Good Enough (1)

In the early morning, Doctor Ye sent a message that the doctors had confirmed that the liquid on Wu Yanli's face was the same kind of liquid on those girls whose faces had been ruined. But they had no good treatment. The doctors even tried to use Regeneration Elixir on those girls but failed. Those Regeneration Elixir were the best of all kinds and usually could help wounded skin regenerate.

Song Yan passed out at the message.

Wu Yanli cried and yelled, even tried to kill herself once she came around. Wu Yanli knocked her out to prevent her biting her tongue to kill herself.

Wu Weichu was mad and felt guilty for his daughter. He sent someone to get Wu Weixue.

Wu Weixue had a bad feeling as soon as she arrived at Wu Yanli's yard. The feeling got stronger especially everyone in the yard looked terrified and nervous. But come to think that it was her niece's yard and her second elder brother was here, she was relieved. There shouldn't be no problem.

When she walked into the hall outside Wu Yanli's bedroom, Wu Weichu and Wu Yanli were sitting on the chairs and looking terrible.

"Brother, I am here." Wu Weixue was confused, "is there anything you want to talk to me?"

Was it because Wu Yanli had told them that she warned her earlier? And her brother avenged his daughter for that?

Wu Weixue asked coldly, "I heard that you ruined some girls' faces a few days ago."

Wu Weixue was shocked and stared at Wu Yanlan.

In addition to Zhitao and her, Wu Yanlan was the only one that knew about it. It must be him who told Wu Weichu. Wu Yanlan shot a hard glare at Wu Weixue, gripping his fists.

Since her secret was out, Wu Weixue didn't bother to deny it. She said indifferently, "I did it. So what?"

Wu Weichu couldn't believe how could she handle it so easily.

He struck the table and roared, "so what?! So what?!"

Grabbing Wu Weixue's arm, Wu Weichu dragged her to Wu Yanli's bedroom and pushed her toward the bed, "Wu Weixue, look. Look who she is?"

Wu Weixue was thrown onto the bedside and almost kissed Wu Yanli's face.

When she saw how Wu Yanli's face looked like, she screamed and startled to fell.

"Are you scared too? Do you know how much pain she is going through?" Wu Weichu yelled, "Wu Weixue, do you even have a heart at all? How can you be so cruel to do such a thing to your own niece? You are so spoiled by grandfather that you don't have a rule at all."

He grabbed Wu Weixue and slapped her really hard.

Wu Weixue and Zhitao didn't expect the slap because Wu Weichu was a father-like brother to Wu Weixue. He had never hurt Wu Weixue at all.

Wu Weixue pushed her by the bed, "where is the antidote?"

Wu Weixue jumped up suddenly, "are you crazy? Look at me. I am your sister, Wu Weixue."

Wu Weichu roared, "I should have killed you if you were not my sister. Where is the antidote?"

"To what?" Wu Weixue was angry and confused, "you drag me here in the early morning and ask me for antidote without telling me what's going on. What antidote are you saying?"

"What antidote? Of course the antidote to Facial Disfigurement Drop." Wu Weichu clinched her to look at Wu Yanli, "look what you've done to Yanli."

"She is Yanli?" Wu Weixue was shocked.

Zhitao was shocked as well. Miss Yanli was perfectly fine yesterday. How come she was like this? She looked exactly like those girls whose faces were ruined.

"You can't recognize her either, right? She is like this because of you?" Wu Weichu sneered.

"What does it have anything to do with me?" Wu Weixue roared.

"Because you used Facial Disfigurement Drop her!"

Wu Weixue was shocked, "what? When did I do that to her?"

"Who else could it be?"

"How could I know? It's not me."

Wu Yanlan, who had been silent all the time, couldn't help yelling, "you told me that you make the Facial Disfigurement Drop all by yourself. No one else in the world could make it. Now tell me. Who else could possibly have such kind of thing?"

"Yes, it's true I make it and it's one and only in the word. But I can't guarantee that someone stole it and harm others in my name. Besides, why would I harm my own niece?" Wu Weixue's face turned red.

Wu Yanlan didn't buy her explanation, "but you said that no one else knows that you have the liquid other than Zhitao, me, and yourself. Since no one else knows its existence, how could others steel it and do something horrible? You know it very well why you harm my sister. Because you are worried that she would steel Hei Xuanyi from you."