chapter 71: Be Clingy (1)

Hei Xuanyi took it and observed it for quite a while. The wallet contained three kinds of spiritual power, including demon’s and beast’s aside with that from precious materials. The only problem was that the patterns and formations were not embroidered neatly or sophisticatedly, possibly by a beginner. In the wallet there were All Blood Elixirs and Spirit-Uniting Elixirs which he would use often.

But how could Wu Ruo possibly know that?

“Do you like it?” Wu Ruo asked drunkenly.

“Mm.” Hei Xuanyi’s long fingertip stroked the thread on the wallet and remembered what happened to Wu Ruo’s bum prick thing the other day, “did you embroider this yourself?” If it had been usual time, Wu Ruo wouldn’t admit it was him for sure. But at that time, he was totally drunk.

“Yes, I did.”

He seemed to be very proud although he was terribly drunk, “it…it is my first time to embroider a wallet. Nice work, isn’t it?”

Hei Xuanyi was surprised that he could do something himself, “Yeah, very well.”

“It took me a lot of effort, you know.” Wu Ruo raised his chubby finger in front of Hei Xuanyi and said with his mouth pouted, “I was pricked several times. It hurt. You blow on my finger.”

Hei Xuanyi slightly raised his thick eyebrows.

“Come on. Blow it for me. Do it now.” Wu Ruo pressed him.

Hei Xuanyi hesitated a bit and blew on his finger.

“And then kiss it now.” Wu Ruo wanted more.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

He didn’t except that this man could be so clingy when he was drunk.

“Come on! Kiss it.” Wu Ruo gave him an ‘I won’t to bed before you kiss it’ look.

Hei Xuanyi took up his hand and then pressed it on his lips as a kiss.

Wu Ruo smiled contentedly and joyfully and threw himself into Hei Xuanyi’s arms, placing his arm on Hei Xuanyi’s chest.

“Hei Xuanyi, you know what? I have never thought I would spend the New Year with you and I could even share a bed with you, or we could even get along eventually.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi listened to him quietly.

“We will get along well every day in the future.” Wu Ruo said drunkenly, “we will, not like previous…”

On thinking of the previous life, he pulled Hei Xuanyi’s hair angrily, “Hei Xuanyi, you are really annoying sometimes.”

Hei Xuanyi slightly put wrinkles in his brows.

“You always wear that poker face and I even don’t know what you are thinking. You don’t talk much or whatever happens, you wouldn’t explain things to me. Are you only happy when I misunderstand you? Do you know that I really hate it when you turn to leave suddenly without any reason? Because it makes me feel you and I are far away apart. I can’t get close to you. I hate it when you are indifferent to me because you make me think that I am not important in your heart at all…” Wu Ruo looked up at him pitifully, “can you stop doing that?”

Hei Xuanyi frowned and blamed himself for being indifferent to Wu Ruo since their wedding.

“Can you?” Wu Ruo shook his arm.

Hei Xuan made a yes sound since he didn’t want to get serious with a drunken man.

“Great! Then the first thing you do in every morning is kissing me.” Wu Ruo smiled.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

If he was sober and found out that he was kissing him, he’ll probably throw a punch in his face.

“And wait for me to go to the dining hall for breakfast together.”

Hei Xuanyi agreed since it was a quit easy thing to do.

“Every time I come home, you should hug me and say ‘welcome home’ to me. You have to let me know that you care about me.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“And, when we walk together, you can’t leave me behind. When we eat at the table, you should pick food for me, I…” Wu Ruo felt the world spinning more wildly and even had double image before his eyes, “I guess I need to sleep.”

Speaking of which, he already closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Hei Xuanyi gently took his arm off his chest.

Suddenly, Wu Ruo opened his eyes and looked at him with his sparkling eyes, “I’ve still got one thing to do.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

Wu Ruo struggled to support his body and leaned onto Hei Xuanyi, lowered his head and and kissed him on the lips.

Hei Xuanyi was shocked when he felt those soft lips.

“Night.” Wu Ruo closed his eyes right away as he finished that word and lied on Hei Xuanyi’s chest.

It took Hei Xuanyi a long while to come back to his senses. It was not until he couldn’t breathe because of the overwhelming weight of Wu Ruo’s body. He moved Wu Ruo aside and watched the man who was sleeping loud. If he did what he was required just now tomorrow, how would Wu Ruo react?

The chances were that Wu Ruo couldn’t remember what he said or did tonight when he was sober.

It snowed heavily and the wind was strong for the first three days of the New Year. And it didn’t stop until the early morning of fourth day.

After having breakfast, Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi went to Wu family to pay New Year’s call.

When they arrived at Wu family, first, he went to Bujin Yard to visit Wu Bufang and his wife Yao Shuyuan, bringing gifts with him, and then to Xuanwan Yard to visit his grandfather Wu Xuanran and his grandmother Mu Xiuwan. After that, he sent gifts to Shujing Yard, Shuli Yard, Shubin Yard and Shutong Yard separately.

Wu Qianjing and his brother brothers stopped smiling as they were told that Wu Ruo sent his gifts. They would never forget the shameful day when they were ordered to return all betrothal presents back and got the family punishment. Wu Bufang punished the brothers seriously in front of the juniors. It was a disgraceful moment ever. The outsiders even spread their scandals. Many stopped doing business with the brothers because the brothers were already infamous in the city. As the business of the South Courtyard declined, the other courtyards thrived.