chapter 146: Leave the Town (2)

Hei Xuantang said outside the room, "brother, you can tell your own story so that he can know you better."

Wu Ruo was delighted about the suggestion. What a thoughtful brother!

That was exactly why he proposed to tell a story in the first place.

Glancing Hei Xuantang quickly, Hei Xuantang said, "I read books, practice sword skills, eat, sleep in everyday life. What else can I tell?"

"Don't you have anything interesting to tell?" Wu Ruo asked.

"No."

"His life was indeed boring to death because he has so much responsibilities. Other than what he said, he would go to watch the crystal ball when he has time. Oops!" Hei Xuantang added.

Then he screamed to try to cover up the thing he shouldn't have said, "I gotta go. You go ahead."

"..." Wu Ruo looked at Hei Xuanyi, "what crystal ball?"

"..." Hei Xuanyi.

At the time, Hei Xuantang came back, "sister-in-law, your father is here. He seems to be very upset."

"Why is he here?" Wu Ruo got out of bed right away.

Although they lived next door, his parents didn't come quite often because he visited them quite a lot. There must be something important that brought his father here.

"Ruo. Ruo." Wu Qianqing shouted before he walked into the room. He sounded anxious.

Wu Ruo ran out of the bedroom right after he put on shoes, "father, is there something wrong?"

Wu Qianqing was surprised to see him only with underwear, "you haven't gotten up yet? Or are you ill?"

"I was taking a rest. I am not sick. What's going on with you?"

Taking out two strands of hair, Wu Qianqing said, "your brother gave me the hair when I sent him out from the secret tunnel. He told me that something really terrible would happen to him if the hair is cut in two."

Wu Ruo got panicked since the hair in his father's hand was cut in two, "this is..."

In last life, his brother had never given his brother hair. In this life, his brother gave his father a strand of hair just in case.

Right. The heart seizure he had just now. Was it because of his brother? Did he die like he had in last life?

"I found it broke just now. There must be something terrible happened to your brother." Wu Qianqing's heart sunk, "before he left, he told me that he would go to imperial capital. Therefore, I am planning to go to find him in the imperial capital. But your mother mustn't know about it because she would be worried. I will make an excuse to leave the town. You and Xuanyu, please take care of your mother and Wu Xi."

"Father, I will go find brother too..."

Wu Qianqing stopped him, "nonsense! You don't have spiritual power at all. You are not helping at all. Without further ado, I am leaving."

Without giving Wu Ruo any chance to argue back, he jerked to leave the room.

"Father."

Wu Ruo tried to catch up with him but Hei Xuanyi stopped him.

He looked back and said anxiously, "Hei Xuanyi, stop him."

"We don't have to. It's a great chance that all of your family can leave the town." Hei Xuanyi said.

"Leave the town? Whole family?" Wu Ruo was confused.

"My feud is coming after me very soon. Perhaps he is already here. We were even looking for an excuse to make your family leave the town. Now it's the perfect timing. Of course, we can deal with the feud and protect your family. But, ahem, it would be for the best that you and your family leave here." Hei Xuantang explained.

Wu Ruo could sense that the brothers were hiding something from him.

Hei Xuanyi dragged him into the bedroom and dressed him up, "your brother is indeed in trouble. The ghost I sent to protect him delivered a message that he went missing."

"Do we know why?" Wu Ruo asked nervously.

"When your brother disappeared, someone deliberately stopped the ghost guard. That person might be someone escaped from our clan."

"..." Wu Ruo.

"Don't worry. We will save your brother. You and your parents would be better to leave the town right now." Hei Xuantang suggested.

"We will go to the imperial town to meet you once we catch the feud."

"Are you sure you will be fine?" Wu Ruo was worried.

"I guarantee you that they are no match for my brother at all." Hei Xuantang said firmly.

"Ruo, you can bring everything in the warehouse and anything valuable in the house in your storage space." Hei Xuanyi said.

"How do you know that I have one space?" Wu Ruo was surprised.

He had never talked about it.

"The night your father moved out from Wu family, you were drunk and you launched a weapon out of nowhere to fight against Hei Yin..."

Needless to say, if there was anyone that could make it possible, it had to be someone with storage space.

Anyway, Wu Ruo did what they had planned as he didn't want to hold them back.