chapter 142: Someone Would Get Killed if Things Kept Going on Like This (2)

Hei Xuanyi narrowed his eyes, "It depends. Take you as an example. If like you who spiritual power was sealed in the Longevity Slab, the only way to unseal it is to crash the Longevity Slab."

Wu Ruo didn't think his mother was the same case as him. Because he even couldn't feel the existence of his own spiritual dantian at all after his power was sealed. That was why the entire Wu family thought he was just an ordinary person. However, just now when he examined his mother's body with his spiritual power, he found that his mother's spiritual power was perfectly fine.

"What are the other kinds of seal?"

Hei Xuantang cut in, "For example, someone with stronger spiritual power seals the one inferior to him. To unseal the power, you have to find someone even much stronger than the seal performer."

Wu Ruo was pretty sure that this was his mother's case because his mother said that no one could unseal that person's seal. So that person must have very strong spiritual power and cultivation.

"How high is your spiritual power?" He couldn't help turning to Hei Xuanyi and asked.

"My big brother is very powerful..." Hei Xuantang said proudly.

But he came to think of something else and asked, "Are you asking my big brother to unseal that person's spiritual power? Absolutely no way."

"Why not?" Wu Ruo wondered.

"The spiritual power of our clan is conflicted with yours. It may harm that person if failed."

"..." Wu Ruo.

He kind of knew that Hei Xuanyi's spiritual power was kind of evil and incompatible to theirs.

"Whose spiritual power are you going to unseal?" Hei Xuanyi asked.

Wu Ruo hesitated a bit and finally said, "My mother's."

Hei Xuantang had a quick but complicated look at his big brother. While Wu Ruo was thinking of his mother's problem, he didn't notice their eye contacts.

At the time, Shijiu walked in, "Childe Ruan asks to see you, my lady."

"Childe Ruan? Who is it?" Wu Ruo couldn't remember whom.

"Ruan Zhizheng."

Wu Ruo immediately darkened his face.

Finally, he came out.

Hei Xuanyi and Hei Xuantang could feel he got tense immediately.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to go on the street with Hei Gan. I got so bored staying inside." Hei Xuantang said.

He stood up, stretched out and walked out of the hall.

"If you don't want to see him, just let him go." Hei Xuanyi said.

"It's true I don't want to see him, but I have to." Wu Ruo sneered.

Shijiu thus went to lead Ruan Zhizheng into the house.

When Ruan Zhizheng, Ruan Ying and Ruan Sheng entered the Hei Mansion, they were super uncomfortable with the dead silence in the mansion. They even got goose bumps when they saw the slow-walking dead servants, and quickly withdrew their eyes.

"Don't you think that it feels so spooky here, young master?" Ruan Sheng rubbed his arm.

"It is really weird here." Ruan Ying said.

Ruan Zhizheng didn't say a word but tried to put up a calm face because he didn't want to be laughed of being a man with no balls.

When they got into the backyard, Shijiu said, pointing to the room in front, "That's where the lady's room is."

The three of them were relieved and marched toward the room. Then they saw a dressed-up good-looking man walking toward them with a bright smile on his face, "Zhizheng, finally you've got time to stop by."

Ruan Zhizheng, Ruan Sheng, and Ruan Ying couldn't believe their eyes, "Xiao...Xiaoruo?"

Ruan Zhizheng was told that Wu Ruo had lost some weight and looked much more handsome. But he didn't expect he could be so stunningly beautiful.

"Childe Ruo? Are you Childe Ruo?" Ruan Sheng was amazed by how Wu Ruo looked. Oh god! He is so gorgeous, so breathtaking. He is even more beautiful than the prostitute queen in the brothel. And his smile is particularly bewitching.

"Don't act like you don't know me! Have I changed a lot?" Wu Ruo chuckled.

It took Ruan Zhizheng a while to come to senses, "Yes, you've changed a lot. I wouldn't probably recognize you if it were not for your voice."

He was smiling but also jealous deep inside.

No one would ever pay attention to him if they were next to each other. But on the bright side, Wu Ruo had no spiritual power. For that, he was lucky enough that Wu Ruo wouldn't steal his thunder.

"If you had ever come to see me quite often, you would recognize me for sure."

"Even if we come to see you every day, we still wouldn't be able to recognize you. You've changed dramatically. You are so good-looking that I could barely recognize you." Ruan Sheng said.

"I will take that as a compliment. You two should have a tour around. Zhizheng and I will have a nice talk after so long time." Wu Ruo said smilingly.

If it had been in the part, Ruan Ying and Ruan Sheng would have already rushed to the kitchen for food right away. But now they were scared of those strange servants in the mansion. Therefore, they decided to stay somewhere nearby.

Ruan Zhizheng had been silent all the time, eyes lingering on Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo gave him the chance to have a nice and long look because he was observing Ruan Zhisheng at the same time.

In last life, Ruan Zhizheng had done the exact same thing, looking at him silently. While he was overjoyed with Ruan Zhizheng stopping by, he hadn't noticed the cruelty in Ruan Zhizheng's eyes.