chapter 37: Make magical Weapons for All of Them

“Great-grandfather,” Wu Ruo cut in before Wu Qianqing, “it is true that we don’t have enough materials to make magical weapons because not only my big brother needs it, but also my mother, my father, my sister Wu Xi and I, we all need them.”

Wu Qiantong asked trying not to show his anger, “Why do you need magical weapons since you are not going out for training?”

“You know my physical condition, uncle.” Wu Ruo said sadly, lowering his eyes, “Unlike when I was here in Wu family where you could protect me, my life would be very difficult if I don’t have magical weapons in Hei family. The servants don’t respect me as their master at all because I don’t have spiritual power and my body is too fat to move fast. They feed me simple and insufficient food. If I need their help in the bathroom, it would take them ages to come in. and…”

He was actually accusing Wu Da and Wu Xiao, not anyone else. But what Wu Qiantong and others would think was none of his business.

“I understand. Ruo, my sympathy.” Wu Bufang interrupted him and stopped him talking more. Wu Ruo’s miserable life was literally slapping him in the face.

He was the one who arranged the marriage and his great-grandson was suffering from something that no servants were experiencing just because of his decision. If people knew about it, people would judge him for being brutal and indifferent to his own great-grandson because he wanted to apple-polish Wu Chenzi. By then, no one in the family would respect him from the bottom of their hearts.

Wu Bufang said Wu Qianqing with a stern expression, “You have to make magic weapons for Wu Ruo as soon as possible.”

“Yes.” Wu Qianqing hurriedly replied.

Wu Qiantong then asked tentitively, “Then we don’t have to make some for your father, your mother and your sister, right?”

“Uncle, how can you say that?” Wu Ruo said to him, “My big brother still can protect them when he is at home right now. But when he leaves home, no one could protect them. As you know, my father used to have offended many people. Many of those must be looking for a chance to take revenge while he has no spiritual power right now. How could he protect himself if he has no magical weapons with him? How could he protect his powerless wife?”

Wu Qiantong snorted, “Who would have the guts to sneak into Wu Mansion for murdering my family!”

“But my father can’t stay home all his life, right? Besides, my father is the third master of the South Courtyard. People would laugh at him if he has no decent magical weapons.”

Wu Bufang was a proud person. He nodded to agree as he heard that people would laugh at the family, “You are right. As third master and madam of the South Courtyard, how could they have to have magical weapons?”

Wu Qiantong continued, “What about Xi?”

“Make magical weapons for all of them.” Wu Bufang lowered his voice.

The entire family had magical weapons now. Why leave the girl out?

Besides, if the four brothers hadn’t taken away Wu Qianqing’s magical weapons in the first place, Wu Qianqing would not have to end up with collecting materials to make magical weapons.

Without giving the four brothers a chance to argue, Wu Ruo thanked them with a smile, “Thank you, great-grandpa and uncles. When my big brother comes back from training, he will find the same materials and give them back.”

Hehe! It would take my big brother a few years before he comes back. You just wait. But it is impossible to give the materials back even if he comes back!

The four brothers looked terrible but they couldn’t express their anger in front of their grandfather. It was them who came up with that idea and they all agreed on it. Could they go back on their words?

Of course not.

Wu Bufang left after he told the four brothers to give the materials to Wu Ruo and other family stuff.