chapter 188: The First but Amazing Try (2)

As night fell and sun rose again, the moan finally stopped.

Lying on Hei Xuanyi's chest, Wu Ruo was catching big breathes. He smiled with satisfaction while he was feeling the hickey on the cheek. It was their first sex after he fell in love with Hei Xuanyi, also the first time to have sex for entire night.

Although his body was sore and painful, he loved the feeling to be physically close to him.

"Have some sleep." Hei Xuanyi stopped him from seducing him again.

"But we haven't tried so many poses yet." Wu Ruo nibbled his nipple.

"..." Hei Xuanyi grabbed his butt, "it's going to harm your health."

Wu Ruo pouted to show his emotion. He still kept touching Hei Xuanyi's chest and waist and everywhere of his body as though he couldn't have enough of it.

Hei Xuanyi got his love for him from Wu Ruo's fingertips. He smiled and stroke his back.

"We are going to your clan once we deal with Wu family." Wu Ruo said.

In last life, after he and Hei Xuanyi expressed their love to each other, they spent every day being together. He had forgotten to ask Hei Xuanyi about his clan. But it was a matter of time to get to know about it.

Hei Xuanyi's body got stiffed and barely said yes, still stroking his back.

Wu Ruo was turned on and kissed him again, "let's do it again."

"..." Hei Xuanyi.

Moans started again.

They finally came to the dining room at dinner time. The others looked at them meaningfully.

"Your first time is exceptionally amazing." Hei Xuantang teased.

Wu Ruo was shy because he was the one who wanted it again and again.

Wu Qianqing faked a cough and Guan Tong was too awkward to look at thtem.

"What are you talking about?" Wu Xi was confused,

Eggie climbed on Wu Ruo's laps and asked, "daddy, are you sick again?"

Hei Xuantang held him over and said, "your daddy is very sick and he will be again and again."

Wu Ruo held Eggie back, "don't scare him with those lies."

Stroking Eggie's hair, he said, "don't listen to your uncle. I am fine. You can ask your father."

"He is fine, so fine that I am even surprised." Hei Xuanyi said heavily.

Hei Xuanyi burst into a laughter.

Wu Ruo blushed and stepped on Hei Xuanyi's feet.

Hei Xuanyi smiled and held Eggie in his arms, and said, "let's dig in."

After dinner, Hei Yang reported to Wu Ruo, "I've got some news. The Guard Yao is the youngest great grandson of Yao family's chief and his mother is a concubine. His name is Yao JInkun, a nephew of your great grandmother. The man who cleared Wu Weixue's bewitched worm is Sang Lun. He is very strange because he wears a silver skull-patterned bracelet although his dress style is no different from us. My guess is that he might not belong here. "

"People here don't know how to clean bewitched worms or curses which only can be done by Head Tamers or wizards. And only Head Tamers wear skull-patterned bracelets."

But why did Sang Lun go after Wu Ruo?

Because of Ba Se?

It made a lot sense to Wu Ruo.

Sang Lun casted a curse on Wu Weixue who then chased after Hei Xuanyi as a way to sabotage the relationship between him and Hei Xuanyi. There was also another reason Sang Lun used Wu Ruo to get back at Wu family because he assumed that Wu Ruo was the reason why Ba Se's private part was cut because of him.

"Keep an eye on Sang Lun. He might have helpers in the city."

Hei Xuanyi said, "find his helpers and kill them all."

"Yes." Hei Yang answered.

As soon as he left, Hei Xin walked in with an invitation, "lord, Master Wu sent a bunch of gifts as apologies and an invitation to invite you and the madam over for dinner. And he also mentioned that his ladyship's great great grandfather wants to meet his ladyship's family."

Wu Ruo read the invitation and snorted, "now they are even using my great great grandfather as an excuse because they are worried that we are going to turn down the invitation. There must be a bigger conspiracy they are plotting this time."

"You can cancel it if you don't want to go." Hei Xin suggested.

"If we don't go, there are things we can't do." Wu Ruo whispered to Hei Xuanyi.

Hei Xuanyi frowned.

"I know this is not good but I hate to throw you in this situation but Wu Weixue likes you." Wu Ruo shot a stare at him. Hei Xuanyi's beauty was the root of all troubles no matter in last or this life, "do you have alternative fake skin? Can you wear fake skin from now on? I don't mind at all."

"..." Hei Xuanyi.

Wu Ruo stood up and gave his shoulders a massage, "when you are back, I will give you a nice massage and back rub in the bathtub and ...."

He whispered into Hei Xuanyi's ears, "I will give you whatever poses you like."

Hei Xin faked a cough. Apparently he heard something.

"..." Wu Ruo.

"Deal." Hei Xuanyi nodded.

"..." Hei Xin.

"..." Wu Ruo.