chapter 115: They Are Bullying Me Together! (1)

Wu Ruo didn’t see Eggie and Jixi at dinner. But he was told that they were grounded in a magic weapon for three days and they were not allowed to eat or sleep, otherwise they would be grounded for another three days.

Hei Xin felt so sorry for Eggie. However, Wu Ruo had no intention to beg mercy for him at all because it was good for the kid to be grounded once in a while. Jixi should be punished too because it would be likely for him to make bigger troubles if he kept acting to recklessly.

“Are you really not going to let my nephew out?” Hei Xuantang said as he reached for a piece of braised pig ribs. But as soon as he touched it, Wu Ruo picked it up.

He reached for another piece but Wu Ruo picked it up again. He looked over to Wu Ruo sullenly.

Wu Ruo put the ribs into Hei Xuanyi’s bowel as if nothing had happened, “Xuanyi, you have to eat more to nourish your body. You know that someone cried in front of me and told me that you are dying.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“…” Hei Xuantang realized that Wu Ruo was taking even about yesterday’s thing, “Sister-in-law, you know, I did that because I wanted to see if you really care about my big brother.”

“So did you see it?” Wu Ruo made a pause of his action.

Undeniably he also found that he really cared about Hei Xuanyi because of Hei Xuantang’s little trick today. It felt so strange because he used to hate him in last life.

Hei Xuantang nodded excitedly, “Yes, I did. I saw it. You do care about him.”

Hei Xuanyi looked at Wu Ruo.

Wu Ruo blushed and lowered his head to dig the food.

“But it would be so much better if you can show some intimacy every day, you know.” Hei Xuantang continued.

Wu Ruo shot him a stare, “You will know how intimate we are later. Xuanyi, right?”

He blinked at Hei Xuanyi and poked the plate in front of him with his chopsticks.

Hei Xuanyi got the hint and said, “Mm”.

“That’s great. That’s great.” Hei Xuantang smiled, picked up his chopsticks and reached for the ribs but Wu Ruo picked it up before him again.

“Hey!” He looked at Wu Ruo with a long face.

“This is the last one. I won’t do that again.” Wu Ruo said.

“Really?” Hei Xuanyi didn’t buy it. Instead of picking the ribs, he reached for duck meat but it got snatched away again!

“You promised that…” He thought it was Wu Ruo again but when he saw Hei Xuanyi picking up the duck meat and put it in Wu Ruo’s bowl, he cried, “Big brother, even you are bullying me!”

Hei Xuanyi raised his eyebrows.

“Don’t you want to see us show intimacy? Look. Aren’t you glad we are serving each other food now?”

Hei Xuantang put down his chopsticks and threw himself at Hei Xin who was waiting on aside, “Hei Xin, they are bullying me together.”

“Master Xuantang, allow me to serve you food.” Hei Xin picked up a pair of unused chopsticks, “I will pick up your favorite food.”

“You are the best.” Hei Xuantang looked back and saw Hei Xin putting a clove of garlic into his bowl, “Since when garlic becomes my favorite food? Hei Xin, you are bullying me too.”

Wu Ruo could no longer hold it and burst into laughter.

Hei Xuanyi also showed a trace of light smile at the corner of his mouth.

While Hei family was having a wonderful night,Wu family was having some hard time.

People from the South Courtyard started to feel stabbing pain as though something was biting them as the night fell. When they took off their clothes, they didn’t see any wound. But the sting was still there, making them uncomfortable.

At bedtime, some of them felt freezing cold, some felt incredibly burning hot, some felt freaking itchy while others felt great pains all over the body. It lasted one night but was gone in the morning. Therefore, no one paid extra attention to it. But they all looked terrible.

When Wu Ruo arrived at South Courtyard, he noticed their pale faces, all under the weather.

“Ruo.” Wu Xi ran toward Wu Ruo cheerfully.

“How did you sleep last night?” Wu Ruo asked while observing her.

“Very good. But it could be better if I had dreamed about how we make aunt Lanru miserable.”

Wu Ruo smiled, “She can’t hear that from you.”

He looked around the Shuqing Yard and was relieved to see that everyone was nothing different from usual.

As Wu Ruo and Wu Xi passed Shutong Yard, Wu Bai, Wu Xiao and Wu Yun walked over.

“Good morning, Ruo.” Wu Bai greeted as he yawned.

“We are late. Hurry up.” Wu Xi didn’t want to spend one more minute with them. So she dragged Wu Ruo to run away.

Wu Ruo looked back at Wu Bai and the others.

The three of them all looked in low spirits, like they were basically struggling to walk every step they took.

When they arrived at school, Wu Shi and Wu Hao were also both a bit down. As long as they arrived in school, they directly rested their heads on the desks.

“I didn’t sleep well last night. I feel so tired.” Wu Shi said to Wu Hao.

“Me neither.” Wu Hao rubbed his own shoulder, “It was so hot last night that I couldn’t sleep.”

“No way. I felt so freaking cold last night that I had to tuck myself in three layers of quilts.”

“Do I have a fever?” Wu Hao was confused.

“You’d better go see a doctor.”

“But I don’t feel hot now.”