chapter 190: Wu Yanli (2)

Wu Weixue had been waiting for a long time in the pavilion. When she saw Hei Xuanyi from afar, she double-checked her fancy dress. Finally when Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi got closer, she went forward and led them to sit down in person. Trying her best not to show her crush on Hei Xuanyi, she said with a cold tone as she usually did, "there are two reasons why I invite you here. One for apology and the other is to explain that it was not my own will to break into Hei mansion the other day."

To be honest, she couldn't remember what had happened those days during she was cast with bewitched worms.

Wu Ruo asked, pretending he couldn't understand what she was saying, "what are you saying? Right. You are my grand aunt in family rank."

Wu Weixue's face twitched as she heard the word "great aunt", "we are about the same age. You don't have to follow the family rule. Call me Miss Wu or Weixue."

If Hei Xuanyi could call her Weixue, it would be best. But he had never said a word since he was in the pavilion, sitting there to drink the tea.

"Good. I will call you Miss Wu. What did you mean when you said that you went to Hei Mansion against your own will?"

Wu Weixue explained, "I was cast with bewitched worms those days. Because of that, I made troubles out of my own control. I beg for your forgiveness. To be honest, I don't remember what had happened those days."

Wu Ruo knew she was telling the truth and said with a smile, "so that's why. Our guards didn't know it was you. They thought you were an assassin. Sorry that they hurt you. Have you caught the one who casted the bewitched worms on you?"

"Not yet." Wu Weixue was furious about the one who casted bewitched worms on her because she was humiliated in front of the man she liked. She was told that she was tossed out of Hei Mansion the other day.

Hei Xuanyi, at the moment, stood up and walked to side garden to enjoy the flowers.

"What is he..." Wu Weixue was confused.

Wu Ruo explained smilingly, "He doesn't talk a lot but likes flowers. The flowers here are blooming brightly, which he can't miss."

Wu Weixue took the chance to say, "we have different kinds of flowers here. He might not know all of them. Allow me to introduce them for him. Zhitao, wait here and serve Mr. Wu Ruo."

"Yes."

Wu Ruo picked up the tea cup to hide his smile behind it.

Wu Weixue asked once she approached Hei Xuanyi, "Xuanyi, can I call you Xuanyi?"

Hei Xuanyi didn't respond at all.

Wu Weixue continued, "the flower in front of you is call Red Door Snow. It looks like a peony. As a matter of fact, it was a kind of herb. All the flowers here can be made into elixir. If you are interested, I have a lot to tell."

Hei Xuanyi touched the flower pistil and suddenly said, "a girl more beautiful than flowers."

Wu Weixue was surprised that he said that. She blushed and thought, is he saying that I am beautiful? Does it mean that he likes me?

She was thrilled but soon found something wrong.

Hei Xuanyi didn't look at her or the flower, but...

Wu Weixue looked over in the direction and saw a beautiful who was well-dressed and cared by many maids, passing by them.

The beautiful girl was irritated as she felt that someone was staring at her. But when she noticed that the stare came from a super charming man, she blushed and kept looking back at Hei Xuanyi.

Wu Weixue's face got serious.

The beautiful girl saw Wu Weixue as well and walked toward Wu Weixue, "good day, aunt."

"Yanli, what brings you here today?" Wu Weixue said, biting her teeth. The beautiful girl's name was Wu Yanli. She was Wu Weixue's brother's favorite daughter, also Wu Yanlan's sister.

Wu Yanli lowered her head since she found Wu Weixue's bizarre stare and said, "I am just strolling around. Am I not interrupting you, am I?"

You are not only interrupting me, you are stealing my man. You bitch. Wu Weixue cursed in mind, clenching her fists tightly under her sleeves, but on the outside, she smiled, "grandfather is having distinguished guests here. So you'd better stay away from here."

Wu Yanli lingered her eyes on Hei Xuan for the last time and said, "if you will excuse me."

Hei Xuanyi looked at the direction she left.

Wu Yanli couldn't help but had one more look at him before she finally left the yard.

Hei Xuanyi didn't look away until she was out of sight and finally went back to the pavilion to sit down again.

Wu Weixue shot a hard stare at the direction Wu Yanli left and took a deep breath before she turned back at the pavilion, "I heard that you have a son. Is it true, Xuanyi?"

If it was true, it meant Hei Xuanyi wasn't born loving man, meaning that there was a great chance that Hei Xuanyi could fall in love with her.

"You are well informed." Wu Ruo said with a smile.

"So is it true that Xuanyi has a child? Why don't you bring him with you?"