chapter 119: What a Sin! (1)

Wu Qiantong was embarrassed because his dignity didn’t allow him to beg a junior for help.

“When you kept saying that Wu Ruo poisoned you with the bewitched worms, did it ever occur to you that he is your family? No, you didn’t.” Wu Xi snorted.

Dong Mingji blushed due to the shame, “That was because I was too anxious to find out the real murderer so that we can get a cure very soon. Xi, if you were me, you would also be scared of death. You also wouldn’t bear to watch your children suffer. You would also want to find the murderer so that you can get the cure soon. Wouldn’t you?”

“Yes. It’s only reasonable that I would be anxious. But I wouldn’t frame someone else for no reason. Then not only you couldn’t get the cure, but also no one would want to help you.” Wu Xi held Guan Tong’s arm, “Mother, let’s go.”

“Mm.” Guan Tong only wished they could get out of here as soon as possible.

Wu Qianqing also left with them.

Seeing they were all leaving, Liao Liuyan hurriedly elbowed Mu Xiuwan and signaled her to say something.

“Qianqing.” Mu Xiuwan struggled to stop Wu Qianqing with a weak and painful voice, “Everyone here is either your parents or your brothers, or your nephews or nieces. Are you really going to watch us die?”

Wu Qianqing turned around and said. “Mother, when you accused that it was Ruo who did this, has it occurred to you that I am your son? And Ruo is your grandson? If you had ever given a little bit consideration of family bond, things would have been different.”

“You…” Mu Xiuwan flew into great anger and blood spouted out of her mouth.

“Mother.”

“Grandma.”

Everyone rushed forward.

“You bastard! She is your mother! Are you really gonna watch her die before your eyes?!” Wu Xuanran roared.

A worried look flashed under the eyes of Wu Qiangqing. But as he thought how they framed his son, he only felt his heart was already deadly cold. He turned around and left quickly.

Watching her most filial son leaving without even turning back, Mu Xiuwan said angrily, “Since he has been married to Guan Tong, he no longer took me as his mother. I should have stopped that bitch marrying in. That woman took my son away from me.”

Wu Bufang sighed as he watched the whole thing, “What a sin!”

If they hadn’t accused Wu Ruo for no reason in the first place, things would have been different. Wu Ruo might have lent a hand.

As Wu Qianqing walked out of Xuanwan Yard, he saw that Wu Ruo, Hei Xuanyi, Guan Tong and Wu Xi were all waiting for him.

“Come on. Let’s go.” He sighed.

“Father, are you really gonna leave them alone?” Wu Ruo asked.

Wu Qianqing gave a bitter smile, “They won’t die for now with your great grandfather’s there. He will try his best to save them. I am neither a physician nor a wizard. I can’t help even if I want to.”

The South Courtyard was getting harder to get along with. If possible, he really wanted to…

Thinking of this, Wu Qianqing stopped. “Ruo, Xuanyi, you should go home.”

“Mm.” Wu Ruo said to Wu Xi, “I will come to class in a few days.”

“Ok. I will wait for you.” Wu Xi nodded.

When Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi walked out of gate, they didn’t see their carriage.

“Where is our carriage?” Wu Ruo wondered.

The doorman said, pointing at the horse tied under the tree at the doorway, “Your servant left the horse and went away. He said that you can ride it home.”

Hei Xuanyi, “…”

“…” Wu Ruo held his forehead, “I am sure it should be your younger brother’s idea.”

“It’s not bad to ride a horse back.” Hei Xuanyi walked to the tree, rode on the horse back, pulled Wu Ruo up on the horseback, and held him before his arms.

Leaning in Hei Xuanyi’s chest, Wu Ruo whispered, “Don’t you a feeling that we are being watched?”

Hei Xuanyi responded with an ‘hm’ as he glanced at the alley on the other side.

“Do you know who it is?” Wu Ruo looked back at him.

Hei Xuanyi was tempted by his rosy and sweet lips. He couldn’t help lowering his head and kissing on them.

“You…” Wu Ruo rolled his eyes at him, “We are outside. Don’t you do that.”

He gave it a look at the doormen and exhaled a sigh of relief as they didn’t look at their way.

Hei Xuanyi smiled a bit and drove the horse to leave.

After they left, a person showed himself from the alley on the other side. It was Ba Se that Wu Bufang was looking for.

Ba Se was so jealous as he watched the whole intimate scene, “Ruo is mine. That ugly man doesn’t deserve him.”

He withdrew his eyes, cast a glance at Wu mansion and turned to leave.

At the moment, things were in a total mess in Xuanwan Yard. Since Wu Ruo was unwilling to offer help and no physician could do any help to the bewitched worms, everyone was struggling with the pain.

“What to do now? I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die.” Dong Mingji cried while pressing her aching stomach.

Sang Dongyi shot a stare at her and said with a weak voice, “If you hadn’t insisted that it was Wu Ruo who poisoned us with the bewitched worms, would we have ended up like this?”

“Now you are blaming me? If you hadn’t thought it the same way, why didn’t you speak for him? And now you are complaining others.”