chapter 125: Are You Mad at Me? (1)

On the way back to Hei mansion, Hei Xuanyi was completely silent.

It was nothing unusual because he had never been a talkative man. But it didn’t seem right to Wu Ruo. He observed Hei Xuanyi with the help of the light through the carriage window. Hei Xuanyi’s scaled face looked much more formidable than usual.

“Are you mad at me?” Wu Ruo asked gently.

Hei Xuanyi didn’t say a word but only stared at Wu Ruo.

“I told you before I left that Wu Sheng might do something bad to me at dinner. And you sent guards to protect me secretly. Why are you still mad at me now?”

Last night when Wu Sheng invited him to dinner, he sensed that Wu Sheng should be cooking something bad. Therefore, he told Hei Xuanyi that he was going to have dinner at Zuiyue Restaurant tonight and shared his assumption with him. Hei Xuanyi didn’t stop him coming but sent secret guards to protect him instead.

And everything turned out to be alright. Why is he still so mad?

Hei Xuanyi narrowed his eyes and pulled him into his arms all of sudden.

Wu Ruo exclaimed and the next second was pressed against Hei Xuanyi’s chest.

He raised his head and found that the other party was also staring at him. Instantly, their soft and hot lips were sticking together.

Wu Ruo froze there and stared into Hei Xuanyi’s firing eyes. Just like that, he snuggled into Hei Xuanyi’s arms to get closer to his heart, so they could feel each other’s pouncing heart.

Their heavy panting was as hot as their bodies against each other. Neither of them wanted to be part with each other, and neither of them had the heart to do anything to interrupt the beautiful feelings they were enjoying right now.

Neither of them moved or made a sound.

Gradually, they panted more and more heavily and their bodies got hotter and hotter until they felt the slight changes of each other’s body.

“You fool.” Two words finally slipped through Hei Xuanyi’s lips. His lips were tempting Wu Ruo to kiss him.

Hei Xuanyi’s anger just dissipated with the exhaled breaths. Then he heaved a slight sigh.

Actually he had long learned that Wu Ruo was going to have dinner with Wu Sheng early before and he had known that Wu Sheng was up to something bad. He had also sent guards to protect Wu Ruo in the dark. However, when he heard the man calling Wu Ruo’s name with lust while doing such a nasty thing, he only wished he could have killed that man to stop him having a feeling for his wife.

Wu Ruo explained as he assumed that Hei Xuanyi was mad because he was worried about him, “Don’t worry about me. I am fine. As you saw, it was Wu Xia who was lying under Ba Se.”

He had known there was something wrong with the liquor the minute he smelt the aroma which was mixed with drug that could cause sexual promiscuity. Wu Sheng put a very ordinary level of drug in Wu Ruo’s liquor probably because he assumed that Wu Ruo was just a common people without spiritual power. Any physical could detoxicate the drug.

Wu Ruo had anticipated it would happen. Therefore, he brought different kinds of pills with him and took a cure and antialcoholic drug before he drank the liquor. That was why he turned out to be fine no matter how much liquor he drunk.

While he was pouring liquor for others, he slipped a pill into Wu Xi’s mouth and secretly cast bewitched worms on others. He had learned the skills of bewitched worms from Numu in last life for quite a few years. In this life, he had only learned for over a month.

After Wu Sheng and the others left the room, he sprinkled knockout powder in the room and made up an illusion. So when Ba Se came in, he got enchanted. Then he bewitched Wu Xia to go back into the room to have coitus with Ba Se.

It all went smoothly just because Wu Sheng and his people all thought he was only an ordinary man and took no precautions at all. Otherwise, his plan to set Ba Se up wouldn’t have gone that smoothly.

A cold light flashed in Hei Xuanyi’s eyes.

Ba Se. Is that the name?

He remembered it.

Thinking that the man was drooling of his wife, Hei Xuanyi only got more jealous and he tightened his arms.

Wu Ruo almost went out of breath. When he was about to say something, the other party already kissed on his lips roughly. A tongue slipped into his mouth and tangled with his small tongue, slowly and sweetly. His back and butt were squeezed gently. His body got hotter than he already was when he got drunk. Very quickly, he was turned out.

He couldn’t help but reached inside Hei Xuanyi’s clothes for his muscular chest.

At this time, the carriage suddenly stopped.

“We are home, my lord.” The guard said.

Hei Xuanyi let go of Wu Ruo’s lips slowly, then sucked his neck hard and left his personal mark on him.

Wu Ruo murmured while he was fondling Hei Xuanyi’s chest, “We are arriving home so soon.”

“We can continue in our room.” Hei Xuanyi smiled.

Wu Ruo rolled his eyes at him while withdrawing his hand out of Hei Xuanyi’s clothes and tided his robe.

Hei Xuanyi directly carried him off the carriage, all the way toward the bathroom. He undressed both of them and made out in the tub for a while. Hei Xuanyi almost tasted every bit of him except the last step.