chapter 63: They got Beaten up

Wu Da and Wu Xiao’s eyes were beaming, “What can we do for you, young master?”

“Every time I sent Shiyuan to buy some nice dim sum at Gourmet Food but they never picked the flavor that I like. Now that you are here, go to Gourmet Food and buy me some. It’s been a long time that I haven’t tried nice dim sum.”

“We assure you that we will buy your favorite flavor.” Wu Da and Wu Xiao gave Shiyuan and others a proud look. After all, they had taken care of Wu Ruo for more than a decade. They were so familiar with his flavor. Those who had waited on Wu Ruo only for about a month were not even close to them.

After the brothers left, Wu Ruo sneered. How could he give them a chance to spy on him?

He then called Shiyou to his side and whispered in his ear.

Shiyou nodded and left the hall.

Hei Xin asked what name Wu Ruo had given for the baby and then left to prepare breakfast for everyone.

After Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi had breakfast, Wu Da and Wu Xiao limped back. Their faces were beaten like shit, swollen like a pig head. Their clothes and hair was dirty and messed up like beggars.

“What happened to you?” Wu Ruo asked in surprise.

“Young master, you have to uphold the justice for us.” Wu Da cried.

“We accidentally knocked off a childe’s pastries at Gourmet Food. His guards gave us a good beat right away and told us to compensate for them.” Wu Xiao cried.

They were out of luck that bad things happened to them right on the day of returning to work.

“Which family is he from?” Wu Ruo asked.

“We don’t know.”

“If you don’t know, how can I help you? You seem very seriously injured. Go home and take good care of yourselves. Come back to work after the New Year.”

Wu Da and Wu Xiao were so mad that they couldn’t take the revenge. But their wound might get worse if they stayed here. Therefore, they could only agree, “We will go home to see a physician…”

Speaking of this, they paused, giving Wu Ruo a pair of pitiful eyes. In the past life, whenever they were injured, Wu Ruo would give them money to pay medical bills even before they asked for it.

But in this life, Wu Ruo only wished he could kill the brothers right away. How could he give them money, “All right. I will ask Shiyuan to see you out.”

Wu Da and Wu Xiao were so shocked that their mouths were wide open. They couldn’t believe that Wu Ruo let them go just like that.

Shiyuan gave them a ‘please’ gesture, “This way, please.”

“Young…young master, we…” Wu Xiao murmured while looking at Wu Ruo sullenly.

“Don’t waste your precious time.” Wu Ruo said faintly.

Shiyuan stood in between to block the brothers’ sight.

The brothers left angrily without getting a penny.

Wu Ruo sneered. Still, arranging Shiyou to beat them was not enough. But their good days were about to end.

He asked Shijiu to help him stand up, “Where is Hei Xuanyi?”

“He is refining magical weapons in the next yard.”

“Take me there.”

“Yes.”

Shijiu and Shiyi helped him walk to the next yard. They were very quiet all the way to the window since they were afraid they might disturb Hei Xuanyi. They gently opened the window and saw through the gap that Hei Xuanyi was transfusing spiritual power into the refining furnace. His fake skin on the face was sweating as much as a real one. He looked quite exhausted.

Wu Ruo couldn’t help losing himself in Hei Xuanyi’s face.

Since he was reborn, Hei Xuanyi either sent gifts to his family, or arranged servants for him, or helped him do this and that, but never asked anything back. Even worse, he had never sent him a small gift. That was not a right thing to do.

However, Hei Xuanyi had literally everything, money or materials. He couldn’t think of one thing to send him as a gift.

Wu Ruo gave it a thought and gently closed the window. They left the yard and then Wu Ruo told Shiyou to buy things he demanded.