chapter 130: A Big Monster (2)

Of course Wu Bufang didn’t know what he was thinking and continued to ask him, “Since you unsealed the monster, do you know how to seal it back?”

“No, I don’t.” Wu Qianjing shook his head.

“Then tell me how you unsealed it!” Wu Bufang was even angrier.

“We also heard it from the one who wanted to catch it.”

“Where is he now?” Wu Bufang roared.

“…” Wu Qianjing.

“Say it! Do you want more people to die?”

“He is not from the town.” Wu Qianjing said.

Even if the man knew how to seal back the monster, it would be useless because he was not in the town. It took some time to go find him. But before that, the Gaoling town must have been slaughtered.

Wu Bufang stumbled. He almost fainted because of great anger.

Wu family might be doomed because of the monster. Today might be the day.

“Grandfather, are you alright?” Wu Qianjing hurried forward to hold Wu Bufang who was about to fall.

Wu Bufang waved his hand weakly and felt despair and grief as he watched his family down one by one. Right before he commanded everyone to evacuate, a big bird flew toward the big monster and on its back there were two gorgeously-looking kids.

Instantly they attracted everyone’s attention.

Wu Xi was frightened and shouted anxiously, “Eggie, it’s dangerous. Come back! I said come back!”

“Auntie, I want to try new magic weapon my father made me.” Eggie giggled and wasn’t afraid of the danger at all. He took a ball out of the bag that Hei Xin gave him and tossed it at the big monster. Boom! The magic weapon hit the back of the monster and rolled down right away.

“…” The crowd.

Jixi, who was sitting behind him, gave him a knuckle on the head, “Only if you pour your spiritual power into the magic weapon could you generate its power. What you did is no difference from throwing a stone. You idiot!”

Then he told Cuckoo to swirl down to pick up the magic weapon.

At the moment, the big monster spotted them and raised his claws at them.

“Eggie, watch out!” Wu Xi’s heart almost jumped out of her chest as she saw that.

Cuckoo was flying swiftly and Jixi was fast enough to pick up the magic weapon as they flew over it. And they successfully avoided the monster’s attack.

Wu Xi could barely stand on her feet.

Others were also worried sick about the two kids.

The big monster launched another attack at them since its first attempt failed.

Cuckoo sprayed a blazing fire to the monster’s claws. The monster was burned and screamed in pain, and stumbled to back off quite a few steps.

Wu Bufang’s eyes sparkled brightly and saw the hope of chasing the monster away. He asked Wu Xi, “Who are the kids?”

Wu Xi couldn’t keep her eyes off Eggie as she was so worried about him, but still answered, “The younger one is my elder brother’s son. I don’t know who the elder one is. He might be a relative of Xuanyi.”

“Your elder brother? You mean Ruo? He has a child?” But soon Wu Bufang remembered that the kid might be Hei Xuanyi’s, so he said, “Tell the kid to burn the monster and chase it away.”

“Huh?” Wu Xi was caught in a daze.

“Right now. Do what I said.”

Wu Xi nodded and shouted to Eggie.

Eggie was not happy about it. He pouted, “No. I haven’t had enough fun yet.”

Wu Bufang nearly passed out on hearing the kid. Is it the time to have fun now?

The big monster put out the fire on its claws and aimed its black horns at Eggie to launch millions of little horns at Eggie, Jixi and Cuckoo.

Cuckoo avoided every one of them while it launched fire again at the monster’s eyes.

The monster screamed and fell to the ground, patting the fire around its eyes with its claws.

Eggie was still figuring out how to open the magic weapon, “how can I open it?”

“Transfer your spiritual power into it.” Jixi taught him how to put his spiritual power into the magic weapon.

It took Eggie quite a while to figure out how to use the magic weapon. As the magic weapon was finally activated, it flew over their heads in the air.

“Why is it not attacking the monster?” Egge wondered.

Jixi rolled his eyes at him, “It’s a defensive magic weapon. It can only protect you from getting hurt. Of course it wouldn’t attack the monster.”

“Huh?” Eggie then rummaged his bag for another magic weapon.

Jixi took a look into the bag, “They are all defensive weapons.”

“What?” Eggie couldn’t believe it.

“These are magic weapons your father has made for your daddy. They can protect your daddy from danger. Of course they are all protective magic weapons.”

Wu Bufang could hear what they were talking because they were too far away. But he could see that they were holding the magic weapon chattering, he got very anxious.

At the moment, the fallen monster crawled up again and its horns sent out black gas.

Wu Bufang assumed it was poisonous. He was mortified, “Oh no!”

Cuckoo also sensed something went wrong. It launched another fireball at the monster, more powerful than the previous ones. The monster’s hair was on fire. It couldn’t help screaming out of pain louder and louder, then turned around and ran out of Gaoling town.

Seeing this, Eggie shouted, “It’s running away. Cuckoo, go after it.”

Cuckoo tweeted to the sky and flew in the direction where the monster scampered.

Wu Ruo, who had been watching the entire scene at the highest spot, felt his head aching as he saw Eggie going after the monster.