chapter 31: He Is so Cute

“Before taking bath, I would like to ask you some questions.” Wu Ruo showed Numu the prescription that his father had been using along with his father’s healthy problem, “my father has begun to heal after a few days of herbal bath. Do you think if there is any improvement I can make? My concern is that his spiritual land situation is still reluctant.”

If there was 70 percent chance to save his father, he wished he could make sure his father could be 100 percent recovered.

Taking a good look at the prescription, Numu’s eyes sparkled brightly, “good for you! Where did you get such a secret prescription?”

“…” Wu Ruo.

How about telling him that both of them worked together to come up with such a prescription in last life?

“It is a great prescription. I assure you that your father can be fully healed. Whoever creates the prescription must be a one-and-only genius. I wish I could compete with him and see who is better at medical skills, him or me. Wu Ruo, do you know him? And where is he?”

“…” Wu Ruo.

You are the creator. Do you compete with yourself?

Numu said as he went silent, “you can’t tell?”

“Not that I can’t tell, but I don’t know where he is now.”

“What a pity! Do you know his name?” asked Numu.

“He didn’t tell his name when he gave the prescription. If I ever see him again, I will certainly introduce him to you.”

“Fine.”

“I am thinking to add Spirit-aggregation Herb into my father’s herbal bath after a 30-day treatment. If Spirit-aggregation Herb does work, I will try Spirit-cohesion Elixir. What do you think?”

“That’s what I am thinking too.” Numu nodded at the prescription and asked Wu Ruo, “do you know medical skills?”

“A little.” Wu Ruo was being modest.

“Maybe more than a little.” Numu laughed out loud.

Returning the prescription to Wu Ruo and said, “let’s go to prepare the herbal bath now.”

Putting the prescription back to the Shadow Space, Wu Ruo said, “should we need to prepare a big pot that can hold me first?”

“When you were off to watch drama show, I had servants prepared it.” Numu and Wu Ruo came to the bathroom next to their room, “you can go in when the water is hot.”

He opened the herbal packet that had been there before and poured it into the pot.

Wu Ruo got goose bumps when he saw the different sorts of worms, “are you saying that I need to soak with them?”

“They may look disgusting, but they are precious medicinal materials. If you can’t bear with them, wait outside for my signal when the water is hot enough. It’s about lunch time. You can come back after lunch.”

Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi felt sorry for leaving Numu alone with everything just for lunch. Therefore, they decided to wait outside.