chapter 38: Are You Stupid or What?

As Wu Qianjing and the brothers left Bojin Yard, they immediately paced up, leaving Wu Qianqing and Wu Ruo behind. They only slowed down when they were two lanes away from them.

Wu Qiantong threw a punch in the wall angrily, “What the fuck! We came up with this idea only because we wanted to borrow their materials, but it ended up with us lending ours to them! We literally lift a rock only to drop it on our own feet!”

Sure that they could refuse Wu Ruo saying that they still had to save the materials for themselves. But they had no other precious materials to integrate with their treasure materials to make magical weapons. By then, their grandfather might be madder at them because they obviously made an excuse to turn down Wu Qianqing since they could not take out magical weapons for them.

Wu Qianbin said heavily, “Big brother, is it because we didn’t return those magical weapons to third brother, so he takes this opportunity to force us to give them back?”

Wu Qianjing narrowed his eyes, “I don’t think so. Before we went to see our grandfather, he had no idea we would come up with such an idea. We all know Qianqing. If he wants his magical weapons back, he should have done that before grandpa just now. But he didn’t mention a word because he still values our brotherhood.”

Wu Qianli said, trying to restrain his great anger, “Do you think if we should return the magical weapons to him? Then they don’t need to use ours to make magical weapons. Instead, we could borrow theirs..”

"Are you stupid or what?” Wu Qianbin rolled his eyes at him, “Even if we return them to Qianqing, we still need to give him those materials because we have already promised grandpa so. If we give them back, wouldn’t we lose more?”

Wu Qiantong got simmered with rage, “Does it mean we have no other choice but to give them our treasured materials?”

They looked at each other. Apparently, no one was willing to give out his.

Wu Qianbin pursed his lips and said, “We have to give him our materials now, but we can figure out a way to get them back. What do you say?”

Wu Qiantong and Wu Qianli both looked over to Wu Qianjing, “Dad, what do you think?”

Wu Qianjing said to Wu Xuanran who had been silent all the time, “Father, do you have anything to say?”

Wu Xuanran narrowed his eyes, “I think Wu Ruo has performed very different from usual today.”

Wu Ruo once was shy and sensitive. He used to speak low and not fluently. He usually hid himself in a corner and tried not to attract any attention when people gathered together. But today Wu Ruo, as fat as usual, hadn’t hidden himself somewhere in a corner but instead argued with his uncles. Therefore, he paid attention to him more than usual.

Wu Qianbin frowned, “Since you mention that, I also found Wu Ruo is different indeed.”

Wu Qiantong sneered, “What is so different of him? He is still so fat and obnoxious.”

“But he just talked a lot in front of all of us, quite fluently. And he made his point loud and clear. He is not a cowardly as he was.” Wu Qianbin said.

Wu Qiantong disagreed, “In my opinion, the reason he stood out to fight for himself to get a magic weapon for protect himself only because he is being bullied in Hei Mansion, otherwise, he even wouldn’t know how he dies in there.”

Others couldn’t figure out why Wu Ruo had behaved so differently today. Therefore, they could only agree on Wu Qiantong’s explanation.

“Send your materials to Shuqing Yard right after you go back. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of magical weapons they are going to make with those materials.” Wu Xuanran said.

You can’t make a magical weapon with only one kind of materials. And not all materials could be mixed together. Therefore, he was wondering if Wu Ruo had any other materials that could be compatible with theirs.

Wu Qianjing took the hint quickly and came up with an idea, “Father, are you saying that we will have an excuse to stop them making weapons and even borrow their materials if they don’t have other materials to mix with ours?”

Wu Xuanran nodded.

The other three brothers laughed gloatingly.