chapter 69: See How I Crush You in Bed (1)

Shiyuan nodded although Wu Ruo looked as though it was hard for him to process the situation.

“Are you saying what I am thinking?” Wu Ruo asked him again to confirm.

The four servants could feel his anger and didn’t dare to speak again. They put on the underclothes and then wrapped a thick cloak for him.

Wu Ruo still couldn’t believe it.

I am already this fat and that guy still wants me to serve him in bed???

Shiyuan and Shiyi helped him leave the bathing room to the bedroom.

Hei Xuanyi was reading the instructions of forcing the worm out that Numu gave him and looked up a bit at him when he heard steps.

Wu Ruo stood by the bed gloomily and positioned the servants to leave. Then he stood there and stared at Hei Xuanyi without moving a bit.

Hei Xuanyi slipped the paper under the pillow, “Go to bed.”

Wu Ruo was so mad and had to control himself from punching him.

Hei Xuanyi frowned as he was not moving, “Get on the bed.”

Wu Ruo looked at him and then the bed, “You carry me up there.”

Hum!

Don’t you want me to serve you in bed?

Fine! Bring it on!

See how I crush you in bed!

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

Wu Ruo laughed out loud in his mind. So now you can’t carry me up, right? Then why bother to ask me to sleep with you in the first place? You are only asking for death.

Hei Xuanyi raised his eyebrows, lifted the quilt and stood up, pulled off the cloak tie around his neck.

“What are you doing?” Wu Ruo hurriedly grabbed his own cloak.

Hei Xuanyi ripped off his cloak and hung it on a hook, and then tried to figure out how to carry him onto the bed. Wu Ruo was enormous and his arms could only reach half of his body. If he couldn’t put his arms around his waist, there was a chance that Wu Ruo might fall off.

“Hurry up. It’s cold.” Wu Ruo’s body trembled out of coldness as he had no cloak to keep him warm.

Hei Xuanyi grabbed his right wrist, then squatted down to grab his right ankle, suddenly lifted him up and threw him onto the bed.

Wu Ruo felt the world was swirling all of sudden. Next moment, he was thrown on the bed. Luckily the bedding was soft enough, otherwise, he would be harmed.

“Take off your clothes.” Hei Xuanyi said faintly.

“No!” Wu Ruo moved inward of the bed with difficulty.

Hei Xuanyi’s face was twisted. It was he who would spend a lot of spiritual power to force out the worm. Wu Ruo basically wouldn’t do much of his work. Why did he refuse him? Was he afraid of the huge pain?

“Are you scared of the pain?” He narrowed his eyes.

He still remembered that it would be an extremely painful process to get rid of the worm. He assumed that Wu Ruo should be afraid of the pain.

Wu Ruo’s face turned red and burning hot. He was ashamed into anger, “You would also be scared if you were me.”

He still remembered how he had felt when they had their first sex in his previous life.

“Don’t worry. It won’t take long.” Hei Xuanyi frowned.

“You are lying.” Wu Ruo shot a sharp but shy stare at him.

The sex had usually taken at least half an hour and the man usually had wanted more than once in their previous life.

Hei Xuanyi ran out of patience and took off his clothes directly.

“Hei Xuanyi, are you forcing me?” Wu Ruo was so mad that he pounced on Hei Xuanyi and crushed on him, smashing a pillow over Hei Xuanyi, “are you really that desperate? Can’t you wait until I lost some weight? I can’t believe you can even do this when I am this fat.”

Hei Xuanyi’s mind went totally blank because of the incoming attack of the pillow and couldn’t completely understand what he was saying.

At that moment, a piece of white paper dropped out of nowhere onto Hei Xuanyi’s face.

“What’s it?” Wu Ruo wondered.

He picked it up and read the instructions of how to force out the worm. Since he had learned how to get rid of the worms in his previous life, surely he knew what the paper was for.

“Numu gave me this and he specifically asked me to force the worm out for you tonight.” Hei Xuanyi explained crossly.

“Since we are going to get the worm out tonight, why did you still want to do that?” Wu Ruo glared at him.

“Do what?” Hei Xuanyi was confused.

“You asked me to take my clothes off.”

“Numu told me to take off your clothes off so that I can have a good look where the worm comes out.”

Wu Ruo finally figured out the whole story, “My master shifu is such a jerk! How can you fool a layman? I don’t need to take my clothes off during the entire process. The worm will be pushed all the way to my fingertip and it will be forced out of my body from there. Look. It says here on the instruction.”

Since he explained very seriously and confidently, Hei Xuanyi realized that he was played by Numu.

But, just one more step of taking off his clothes! Did he really have to overact like that? And why did he say that he was forcing him?

“So what were you thinking when I told you to take your clothes off?” Hei Xuanyi couldn’t help asking.

Wu Ruo got blushed again and answered awkwardly, “Nothing. Let’s force the worm out now.”

“You were thinking that I was going to have sex with you, weren’t you?” Hei Xuanyi wouldn’t let it go so easily.

“No.” Wu Ruo absolutely denied it.

“Are you sure you weren’t thinking that way?” Hei Xuanyi smiled a bit.

Wu Ruo was super awkward and shot a harsh stare at him, “They arranged a petal bath and applied perfume me when I took the bath. Shiyuan even told me that I was going to sleep with you. Can you blame me for that? It must be Hei Xin’s idea. He is the one who told Shiyuan that I should sleep with you tonight.”

Hei Xuanyi’s lips curved upward as he was amused by his look of being shy, angry and awkward.

“One more smile, I will crush you.” Wu Ruo dropped his entire body on Hei Xuanyi. The body was so heavy that the man underneath moaned.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

Oh man! He is really heavy!