chapter 179: The Story of Last Life (9)

At that time, Wu Ruo and Hei Yang were fishing by the lake outside the bedroom and Hei Xuanyi and Hei Yin were sitting in the pavilion and watching them.

Right when Wu Ruo lifted the fishing pole when the fish was hooked, Wu Ruo shouted in an excitement, “I have a fish! I have a fish!”

Then the pole dropped out of Wu Ruo’s hands.

The four of them were shocked that Wu Ruo’s body turned transparent again.

“Go back to your room and stay in the shade.” Hei Yang hurried Wu Ruo.

“Alright.” Wu Ruo ran into the room.

Hei Xuanyi ran into the room and transferred spiritual power to Wu Ruo.

Once Wu Ruo’s body was regained, he hugged Hei Xuanyi, “why does my body become transparent again in such a short time?”

“Don’t worry. I will figure it out.” Hei Xuanyi tucked his hair behind his ear, “your hair is messed up. Let me brush it.”

“Is it?” Wu Ruo checked his hair.

Hei Xuanyi sat him down in front of the mirror, took off the hairpin to lose up his black and beautiful hair, and combed his hair.

Wu Ruo picked up the mirror but he could only see Hei Xuanyi in the mirror. He was not happy that he was not reflected in the mirror, “I can’t see me in the mirror.”

Hei Xuanyi froze a bit.

And then Wu Ruo said happily, “but I can see you. My man is the best-looking man in the world.”

“You are the most beautiful man in my eyes.” Hei Xuanyi said.

“Even when I was a big fat man?” Wu Ruo asked.

“Yes.”

“Really?” Wu Ruo asked.

“Mm.” Hei Xuanyi responded gently, looking down.

“I believe you. Because you had never frowned at my appearance back then.” Wu Ruo twisted back to grab his sleeve and looked up at him, smiling brightly, “I am so lucky to marry you. Thank you for marrying me.”

Then he turned back and said shyly, “we will live happily forever.”

Hei Xuanyi held the comb tightly, barely said yes, and continued to comb his hair. Suddenly he stopped and said, “Excuse me. I need to go out now.”

Wu Ruo frowned because he seemed to sound Hei Xuanyi was choking somehow.

He rushed out and saw Hei Xuanyi standing by the lake alone. It made him feel so sad. When he was going to go over to comfort him, Hei Yang and Hei Yin stopped him.

“What’s wrong with him?” Wu Ruo frowned even tighter.

“He is thinking.” Hei Yin answered.

“He is thinking what hair style you like.” Hei Yang said.

“…” Wu Ruo.

He didn’t think so.

Hei Yang pushed Wu Ruo back into the room, “please wait back in the room. He will come up with a decision very soon.”

“Are you sure you are not hiding anything from me?” Wu Ruo asked.

“What do you think we need to hide from you?” Hei Yang asked.

Wu Ruo gave it a thought and couldn’t come up with anything. He had to sit back in the room and wait for Hei Xuanyi.

Hei Yang pointed Wu Ruo’s hair end and asked Hei Yin silently, “do you see that?”

Wu Ruo’s hair end started to become transparent.

Hei Yin nodded and mouth-shaped, “I saw his lordship’s tears.”

“…” Hei Yang.

Before long, Hei Xuanyi came back with the comb.

Wu Ruo asked, “what were you doing by the lake?”

“I was thinking what hairstyle you like.” Hei Xuanyi answered.

“…” Wu Ruo.

So it was true that he was thinking of a hairstyle for him.

After Hei Xuanyi finished the hairdo, he bent over and put his arms around Wu Ruo’s neck, “do you have anything you want or anywhere to do?”

Wu Ruo turned back and hugged him, “yes.”

“What is it?”

Wu Ruo whispered into his ear and said shyly, “to make love to you.”

Hei Xuanyi panted and kissed him on the corner, “we will.”

“Do you figure out a way?” Wu Ruo’s eyes sparkled.

“Yes.” Hei Xuanyi carried him up and sat him on his arms, “what else do you need?”

Wu Ruo gave it a thought and shook his head, “I just want to be with you.”

“Then I am not going anywhere today. I will be with you the whole day.” Hei Xuanyi walked out of the room, holding him in his arms, “since we moved here, you haven’t had a chance to see the entire house.”

“Let’s go to have a tour now.” Wu Ruo said, pointing the next yard, “let’s start with that yard. I haven’t seen the next door yet. Is there anyone living there?”

“No one.” Hei Xuanyi carried him to the next yard. No one lived there but the servants made it very tidy and clean.

“Our children can live here.” Wu Ruo said.

“What children?” Hei Xuanyi said.

Wu Ruo said, touching his belly, “they can’t come out from me. But if anyone had a baby and they didn’t want one in the future, we can adopt the baby. Or if your brother had any, perhaps we could adopt theirs?”

“I only want a baby of our own.”

“But I can’t biologically.”

Hei Xuanyi gave it a thought, “we will.”

“Can you make it possible?” Wu Ruo hugged his head.

“Yes.”

“Great!” Wu Ruo was so happy that he kissed him on the top of his head, “I want a child who inherits your beauty.”

“But I want one who resembles you.”

“I am the boss now. You have to listen to me.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi.