chapter 135: Divide up the Family (5)

As soon as Wu Xuanran and his children and grandchildren entered the hall, he said bluntly, “as you just heard, your grandfather asked us to move out for a while. So, I want to live with only the four of you. In case that other courtyards and our enemies come to take revenge, we can have each other’s back and fight against them altogether.”

Wu Qianjing, Wu Qianbin, Wu Qianli, and Wu Qiantong all nodded, and no one had a second opinion.

Wu Bai looked this and there. When he didn’t see any one from Shuqing Yard, he asked, “Grandpa, what about uncle Qianqing? Isn’t he staying with us?”

Wu Qiantong put on a serious face, “Bai, don’t interrupt when seniors are speaking.”

“I don’t plan to live with them, and I don’t want to see them again.” Wu Xuanran said.

“But with so many enemies to defend and damaged spiritual land and brother Wu Zhu gone, it would be difficult for uncle Qianqing Yard to survive on Sister Wu Xi her own.” Wu Bai said.

“If he dies, he dies. I don’t mind losing one son.” Wu Xuanran said relentlessly.

“Agree. It’d be better if they all die. Since they found out that we took Wu Ruo’s betrothal presents, life has never been easy on us. If they were dead, perhaps we would be lucky again.”

Wu Shi was mad at Shuqing Yard since the family was found out to take Wu Ruo’s betrothal presents due to his gambling problem and he was therefore punished. There were so many things afterwards that he hated Shuqing Yard even more.

“Life would be difficult enough for us to live on our own. We wouldn’t have extra power to protect those without spiritual power.” Wu Anyi said.

“…” Wu Bai.

“Qianjing, talk to Wu Qianqing and make it clear that we will go live on our own and he has to live by himself.” Wu Xuanran said.

Wu Qianjing nodded and left Xuanyuan Yard with the other three brothers from Shuqing Yard.

When they arrived at Shuqing Yard, they saw Shuqing Yard being busy with packing stuff and loading them into carriages.

“They are packing so quickly. He must think that we have already gone out to find a place to stay and he can move in with us. If he eventually is told that he can’t live with us and he has to find somewhere else to stay, I bet he will have a ridiculous look.” Wu Qianli sniggered.

“He might beg us to move in with us. After all, Wu Xi is the only one with spiritual power in his family. There is no way she can protect the entire family.” Wu Qiantong sneered.

Wu Qianjing and Wu Qianbin exchanged an eye contact, both disagreeing Wu Qianli. But thinking the possibility that the magnificent Wu Qianqing would beg them to move in with them, they were obviously fulfilled with satisfaction, a feeling that they were superior to Wu Qianqing.

As Wu Xu was busy with packing, he saw Wu Qianjing brothers and then notified Wu Qianqing immediately.

Wu Qianqing walked out of the hall and greeted the brothers with a smile, “I am thinking to visit you and discuss about moving. Surprisingly, you come to me first.”

“That’s what we are here for too.” Wu Qianli said with a smile.

“Have you come up with a plan?” Wu Qianqing asked seriously.

“Yes, we have.” Wu Qianli said, looking at Wu Qianjing.

While Wu Qianjing was choosing his words to say it, Wu Qiantong just put it out directly, “father just told us that he doesn’t want to live with you. He only wants to live with the four of us. So he is not going to take you with him.”

Wu Qianqing frowned and had a bad feeling, although he had anticipated this would come.

The others at Shuqing Yard stopped to look at them once Wu Qiantong said that.

The brothers were happy about their reaction. You must be scared, they thought.

“If you are worried that your enemies might take revenge on you, you can find a place next to our place. If you are lucky, we can spare a minute to help you. But if you beg for our help now, we may consider to speak for you in front of father and beg him to agree you to move in with us.”

Everyone at Shuqing Yard was so pissed off and glared at them.

“What are you staring at? You are nothing once you leave Shuqing Yard, leave South Courtyard and us. I assure you that your bodies will be dead within 3 days.” Wu Qiantong shouted.

Wu Qianqing was angry and was about to say something before a group of people flocked in.

“Sorry we are late.” Hei Xin walked in, followed by 50 guards. The group shoveled the Wu brothers aside as if they didn’t see the brothers, “is there anything we can help?”

He stopped the servants who were packing tables and chairs, “you don’t need to bring furniture there. You’ll have everything you need at your new house. All you need is your precious personal items. We also bought you new beddings and all sorts.”

Then he said to Wu Qianqing with a smile, “my lord, the mansion over there is much bigger than Shuqing Yard. You will have a wonderful life there. I assure you that you would like to live there forever. We even bought those houses next doors. If anyone wants to move in those empty houses, it’s impossible. So there is nothing or nobody you should be worried about. You just need to enjoy your life there.”

Wu Qianqing was pleased as his brothers’ face turned red.