chapter 169: Don't You Think It's Disgusting? (1)

Wu Ruo stopped him getting closer by pointing Hei Xuanyi’s chest with one foot, “Hei Xuanyi, what are you looking at? Is there any wound there?”

Hei Xuanyi was so turned on at the sight of Wu Ruo’s blushing body and said with his husky voice, “yes, there is.”

“Where?” Wu Ruo was surprised. How could he not feel pain at all?

Hei Xuanyi grabbed his foot and lifted it up and looked at a spot lower than Wu Ruo’s thing.

Wu Ruo blinked his eyes and soon realized what Hei Xuanyi meant, “Hei Xuan Yi, you pervert!”

He kicked Hei Xuanyi away, turned over to try to get back on feet, but was stopped by Hei Xuanyi who bit his inviting butt.

“You…” Wu Ruo was so startled that he turned over stare at him.

Hei Xuanyi gave Wu Ruo a quick kiss on the lips and said seriously to Wu Ruo who shoved away his head, “don’t.”

“Of course, I do. You bite my butt and kiss my lips. Don’t you think it’s disgusting?” Wu Ruo gave him a stare.

“Not at all.” Hei Xuanyi applied the ointment on the wound of Wu Ruo’s forehead, “do not get yourself hurt again. I will kill whoever you want to.”

If he hadn’t promised Wu Ruo that he wouldn’t do anything in the first place, no one could ever hurt him.

“In that case, I would be bored. If you kill my enemy, what should I do?” Wu Ruo said with a smile.

“All you have to do is to tell me whom and how to kill.”

“What if I want you to kill Wu Chenzi?” Wu Ruo smiled bigger.

Suddenly, Hei Xuanyi stood up and walked outside.

“Where are you going?” Wu Ruo was confused.

“To kill Wu Chenzi.”

“Huh?” It took Wu Ruo a second to understand him. He jumped up onto Hei Xuanyi’s back, “I am joking. You are taking it seriously? You mustn’t go. I can do it on my own.”

Hei Xuanyi stopped walking and put his arms around Wu Ruo backhand.

At the time, a man asked outside the window, “brother, sister-in-law, what are you doing?”

Hei Xuanyi and Wu Ruo looked outside. Hei Xuantang was looking at them confusedly.

Wu Ruo blinked and suddenly realized that he was naked. He shouted, “Hei Xuanyi, hit him.”

Hei Xuanyi also realized that Wu Ruo was naked. He launched a powerful attack out at Hei Xuantang who screamed in pain. He was thrown into the air and finally fell into the lake.

“…” Wu Ruo.

He was so harsh on his own brother.

Hei Xuantang swam out of the water and yelled sadly, “I just want to know how the birthday banquet went. You throw me in the lake. What did I do wrong?”

“You saw him naked.” Someone answered.

Then Hei Gan came out of the darkness.

“How do I know they are so energetic to do that right after they came back.” Hei Xuantang said to Hei Gan and continued, “wait. How do you know that I saw him naked? Did you also…wait…”

Hei Gan pushed him back into the water.

In the bedroom, Wu Ruo bit Hei Xuanyi on the shoulder, “it’s so embarrassing. It’s all your fault.”

Hei Xuanyi put him back on the bed and closed the winter. When he looked back, Wu Ruo had put on underwear.

“I am starving.” Wu Ruo stood up and hugged his man, “I need food.”

Hei Xuanyi put an outfit for him, carried him to the dining room and ordered Shiyuan to serve food.

“What a loss to give out such a great gift but didn’t have a bite at all. Right.” Wu Ruo kicked Hei Xuanyi, “Hei Xuanyi, send someone to track Wu Yu. He might have something to do with my brother’s missing.”

Hei Xuanyi said, heading somewhere outside the room, “you heard him.”

“Yes, lord.”

Wu Ruo looked at the door and saw a shadow flashing by, “he is with us at the time?”

“yes.”

“Did he go to the Wu family with us?” Wu Ruo asked.

“Yes. But he can’t get close to anyone higher than level seven, otherwise, he would be busted even if he became invisible.”

“Level seven…” Wu Ruo frowned.

In last life, it took him seven years to get promoted to level six. It might be quicker this life, but it would take a couple of years. From tomorrow on, he had to practice very hard. No! He should start right away.

After he had dinner and had a bath, Wu Ruo meditated cross-legged, leaving Hei Xuanyi aside.

In the next morning, a guard reported that Wu Weixue came to visit and Hei Xuanyi ordered not to let her in.

Wu Weixue had to ask the guard to deliver a letter and a medicine box to Hei Xuanyi. And Wu Ruo was the one who received them.