chapter 171: The Story of Last Life (1)

Hei Xuanyi returned to the room and his face looked terribly furious.

Wu Ruo was still in a shock and asked, pointing out the window, “did she just…”

Hei Xuanyi didn’t want him to overthink it. He explained, “she didn’t succeed.”

“She has changed a lot, basically into a different person.”

It still didn’t make sense to Wu Ruo that the proud Wu Weixue had to go so low to kiss a man against his will. Was Hei Xuanyi so attractive to her so that she forgot everything else but begged for his love?

Hei Xuanyi sat Wu Ruo down and said, “I will make a formation to keep everyone out.”

“Don’t you think she is being weird?” Wu Ruo tried to recall, “it’s like…like…”

Yes, it happened to Wu Xi in last life. She had changed a lot all of sudden and threw herself into Ba Se’s arms like fervently ever. Her obsession with Ba Se was so profound that his parents couldn’t watch.

“Is it possible that Wu Weixue is cast a spell?” It was very likely. But who cursed her to steal his husband if that was the case?

“It is possible.” But Hei Xuanyi was no interested in others.

Wu Ruo checked his hand, “you say she didn’t succeed, huh? See. There is a lip print on it.”

He was startled when Wu Weixue leaned forward to kiss Hei Xuanyi. He couldn’t imagine how it would be if she kissed Hei Xuanyi on the lips or somewhere else.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

He was kissed on the palm because he stopped her kissing him on the lips.

Wu Ruo took out a handkerchief and wiped out the unpleasant lip print. It felt like he was jealous as Hei Xuantang said.

He didn’t like anyone else touched his man, not even a single piece of his sleeve.

Wu Ruo wiped harder and harder and he didn’t stop until Hei Xuanyi’s palm turned red. What was wrong with him? He was abnormal to get so jealous.

“Hei Xuanyi, wash your hands now. Don’t come back if your hands are not clean.” He put down the handkerchief and said, “and take a bath. Wash off the smell of rouge and perfume.”

“…” Hei Xuanyi stood up and burn the handkerchief as Wu Ruo seemed to hate it.

Looking outside, Wu Ruo remembered how Wu Weixue kissed Hei Xuan, which caused him headache. He stood up and walked into the bedroom. Suddenly, many pictures with a lot of voice flashed before his eyes. It went by too fast to catch up the story. When he got to the bed, he suddenly lost consciousness and fell down on the bed.

Wu Ruo couldn’t see anything but heard a lot of noises. Someone was talking loudly, which was quite annoying.

A while later, he opened eyes and saw Hei Xuanyi who wore the fake skin of black scales.

Wu Ruo was confused, “why do you put up the mask again? Wait. Wasn’t your mask cut by Wu Weixue? How many masks do you have?”

As if he didn’t hear Wu Ruo, He Xuanyi’s eyes was full of sadness and his entire body was shaking out of tremendous anger, making his ugly face looking more formidable like a demon crawling out of the hell. And his knuckles were squeaking as his fists clenched too tightly.

“What-What’s with you?” Wu Ruo cowered back as he was scared. Then he saw something horrible. A transparent soul floated out of a pile of burnt bodies and the soul looked exactly like him. No. That soul looked more mature than him.

Hei Xuanyi launched a magic to keep the soul from floating upward.

The soul took a while to get back to senses. After he laid his eyes on Hei Xuanyi, he swooped down on the body against the wall, and cried in pain, “mom, mom.”

Wu Ruo couldn’t believe what he saw. It was his mother who killed herself after she was raped by Ruan Zhizheng’s servants.

He looked at other direction and saw Wu Qianqing whose body and head were separated.

“Dad!” Wu Ruo was so shocked! Did he get back to last life? But it didn’t make any sense. Was he in a dream?

“Hei Xuanyi.” The soul stood up and ran toward Hei Xuanyi. However, he ran directly through Hei Xuanyi’s body.

It took him a while to realize that he was dead. He cried in grief, “Why? Why didn’t you come earlier? My parents wouldn’t die if you did.”

Hei Xuanyi felt sad, looking at his back. He raised his hand to comfort him but when he did, his finger just went through his body. He clenched his fists, put his hand down and said nothing.

Wu Ruo felt so bad about Hei Xuanyi. It was not Hei Xuanyi’s fault. All of these tragedies happened because he, Wu Ruo, trusted someone he shouldn’t have.

“Uncle, Hei Xuanyi is here.” Someone said all of sudden.

“Kill him.” Wu Qianjing roared.