chapter 150: This Is It (2)

Hei Xuantang continued, “But they are either wounded or disabled. Their lives are not going to be very happy anyway. But it’s too bad that we didn’t catch the person. But don’t worry. The ghost who was sent to protect your brother said that your brother once met with the Wu family in Imperial capital before he went missing. As long as we start to investigate the Wu family, we will find a clue.”

“Wu family in the Imperial capital…” as far as he knew about his brother, it was impossible for him to meet anyone in the Wu family from the Imperial capital. But how come?

“What did they do or talk about when they met?” He asked worriedly.

The Wu family in Imperial capital was much more difficult to deal with than Wu family in Gaoling town. He had to come up with a good plan.

“Since your brother and the person he met were cultivators, the ghost didn’t dare to get too close. He had to spy on them from quite a distance. Therefore, he couldn’t hear anything.”

Hei Xuanyi stopped the conversation as Wu Ruo had showed tiredness, “you’ve come a long way here. You’d better take a good rest first.”

Wu Ruo was indeed tried. They walked to the center yard altogether.

Before he approached the gate to the center yard, he guessed there would be large garden with a small bridge and running water under, along with fake mountains and fishes in the water. It turned out his guess was right.

Wu Ruo was so shocked. He tried his best to search his last life memory if he had been here before. But nothing came up.

Hei Xuantang excused for leaving them alone once they arrived at the backyard.

Wu Ruo observed the yard he would stay in the future. He couldn’t help but touching the flowers and bushes along the roads.

Hei Xuanyi slowed down and stayed silent as Wu Ruo had been treating those plants with extra care.

As soon as Wu Ruo laid his eyes on the house by the lake, he got overexcited and trotted toward the hall for a better look. And then he walked into the bedroom, lied down and patted the side next to him, “come on and have a nap with me.”

Hei Xuanyi was surprised by the offer but still approached the bed. As soon as he lied down, Wu Ruo put his arm around his waist.

Wu Ruo rested his head on his shoulder, looking at the screen in front, murmured, “this is it.”

This is what he was looking for. It made him feel secure and hard to get away from.

“Huh?” Hei Xuanyi was confused. But the man had gone to sleep. It was not until the next morning that Wu Ruo woke up. It was the best sleep Wu Ruo had since he was reborn. He had no dream or didn’t turn over. His arms had been around Hei Xuanyi’s waist for entire night as though he was afraid of leaving him.

The moment he woke up, he kissed Hei Xuanyi on the lips genuinely, and said coquettishly, “you are going to dress for me and comb my hair today.”

Wu Ruo was very intimate as if he had done it millions of times before.

It surprised Hei Xuanyi but he didn’t turn him down. More importantly, he loved the feeling that he depended on him.

While Hei Xuanyi combed his hair, Wu Ruo finally woke up completely. When he saw Hei Xuanyi in the bronze mirror out of blue and remembered the coquettish tone he used earlier, he got goose bumps.

What the fuck!

Was he insane or what? How could he use that kind of tone on Hei Xuanyi?

Wu Ruo burst into a laughter as Hei Xuanyi was being clumsy to comb his hair. He grabbed the comb and did it by himself. Then he pressed Hei Xuanyi to sit down, “sir, what kind of hair style are you looking for today?”

“Whatever.” Hei Xuanyi said.

“At your service, mister. If you are satisfied with my service, remember to tip.” Wu Ruo combed his hair and tied it up, leaving three small strands of brads on each side.

Hei Xuanyi looked into the mirror at the man who had been combing his hair and his eyes were full of affection. He couldn’t help touching the gorgeous face in the mirror.

Wu Ruo spared a glance at him from his busy work. He didn’t understand what he was doing at first but later when he learned that what he was up to, he blushed and lowed his head, trying to hide his face from the mirror.

As the face disappeared from the mirror, Hei Xuanyi frowned unhappily. As soon as Wu Ruo finished the hair, he pulled him onto his laps and kissed him on the lips.

Wu Ruo’s cheek turned pink as he felt the tent Hei Xuanyi built. He shoved him away, “Hei Xuanyi…”

Hei Xuanyi smiled and said with a husky voice, “this is my tip.”

“My tip? Fine.” Wu Ruo moved his butt toward his thing, and stood up as Hei Xuanyi started to pant, “you solve it on your own.”

Hei Xuanyi felt helpless as Wu Ruo had left quickly.

Wu Ruo came to the hall and heard THAT Wu Qianqing, Guan Tong and Wu Xi were discussing which school Wu Xi was going to go.

He objected, “every school here only takes students from rich and powerful family. We are not from the city and our family has been destroyed. If Wu Xi went these schools, she would be bullied. No one would care if she was even killed.”

In last life, he heard that so many stories of students without family background died in those schools.

Guan Tong was obviously shocked, “Really?”

Wu Qianqing was surprised that Wu Ruo had learned about the schools, “Ruo, where should Xi go to school?”

Search his memory of last life, Wu Ruo’s eyes sparkled brightly, “don’t worry. You can count on me for that.”