chapter 123: Down on the Luck (1)

After Wu Sheng left, except Wu Xia and Chen Hou, the others all made an excuse and left the box.

“Why do they all leave?” Wu Xi asked drunkenly.

“They will be back soon. They just went for some fresh air.” Chen Hou stood up and said smilingly, “We still need more dishes. I will go to the kitchen and check if there is anything we can order. Xia, you are such a picky eater. Do you want to come with me to pick one or two your own favorite dishes?”

Wu Xia nodded, put down his glass and left with Chen Hou.

As everyone left, Wu Xi leaned herself on Wu Ruo, totally ignoring the image thing, “Ruo, the liquor is great. Let’s buy a bottle from Chen Hou and bring it home. What do you think?”

“I am afraid that we have drunk it all.” There was something meaningful in Wu Ruo’s drunk eyes.

“Too bad.” Wu Xi got sleepier, “I need take a nap now. Wake me up when you leave.”

“Sure.” Wu Ruo rested her in a chair by the widow, lit up the candles, and sat back to continue his drink.

Before long, the door was pushed open.

“Ruo.”

Wu Ruo looked up and saw it was Ba Se.

“Ruo, I was told that you are having dinner here. So I came to see you.” Ba Se sat down next to Wu Ruo and gazed at his beautiful face with affection, “I haven’t seen you lately. How you doing?”

“I was accused of being a murderer because of your bewitching thing. Are you now asking me?” Wu Ruo said with a bland tone.

“I had to help Wu Anshu because I owe him a big one. But I swear to you that I have never intended to hurt you and your family, or get you involved. You have to believe me.” Ba Se explained anxiously.

Wu Ruo lowered his eyes and didn’t say any word. His delicate gorgeous face was blooming like a rosy flower especially by the illuminating candlelight. His beauty was particularly breathtaking.

“Ruo…” Ba Se couldn’t help drooling.

Wu Ruo raised his eyes slightly and gave him a look. His beautiful eyelashes were like two feathers tickling Ba Se’s heart, motivating Ba Se to grasp Wu Ruo’s hand.

Wu Ruo had quick reaction. The moment he was gonna touch him, he instantly withdrew his hand and stood up.

Ba Se also stood up hurriedly only afraid that he might leave. But he was so anxious and got his foot hooked by the chair and nearly fell down. He hurriedly held the chair and steady himself. He approached Wu Ruo quickly to hold his hand as Wu Ruo was still standing there, “Ruo, can you forgive me?”

Perhaps because he was too drunk, Wu Ruo answered OK with a shy voice like a girl.

Holding his breath, Ba Se pulled him into his arms, “Ruo, do you know that I have fallen in love with you the first time I met you? I don’t care if you have spiritual power or if you are married, I love you. I love you so much. I dreamt of you every night. Will you go back to my clan with me? I will be good to you.”

“Really?” Wu Ruo looked at him uneasily.

Ba Se breathed heavily and couldn’t wait to kiss Wu Ruo on his rosy lips.

Downstairs, Wu Sheng rushed forward as he saw a carriage that belonged to Hei family. A man whose face was full of dark scales went off the carriage.

Wu Sheng was surprised that Hei Xuanyi would come in person, but which was better.

“Where is Ruo?” Hei Xuanyi glanced at him blandly.

“He is upstairs. He drank so much tonight. We tried to stop him but he just couldn’t stop drinking. Now he must be very drunk.” Wu Sheng explained as he led Hei Xuanyi upstairs where Chen Hou, Wu Anshu, Wu Rui, and a few people from West Courtyard stood outside the room.

He was delighted deep inside but asked as if he didn’t know what was happening, “Why don’t you go in?”

Chen Hou and the others looked embarrassed.

“What’s going on?” Wu Sheng asked.

“You’d better listen yourself.” Chen Hou said, pointing to the room.

Wu Sheng walked at the door, looking confused. He heard groans and heavy panting inside the room. It could tell that they were very excited, enjoying it very much.

“Ruo, you are so tight. Oh yes. Tighten me up. It feels so good!” Someone in the room said.

The others blushed on hearing that.

Wu Sheng turned around and was embarrassed to look at Hei Xuanyi, “What…what is going on?”

“I don’t know. We went to the loo just now, but when we came back, we heard the sound and could only wait outside.” Chen Hou whispered.

Wu Sheng looked at Hei Xuanyi.

Hei Xuanyi smashed the door open, with a face that couldn’t be colder. Inside the room, two naked men were having intimacy lying on their clothes.

The man on top was working hard while he was muttering the name “Ruo” repeatedly.

Chen Hou looked back downstairs. A few men were rushing upstairs. He whispered by Wu Sheng’s ear, “Wu Ruo’s father and Wu Anyi are on the way here.”

On hearing that, Wu Sheng also had a look downstairs. As he turned back, the outraged Hei Xuanyi already kicked the man on top of Wu Ruo away.

“Ouch!” Ba Se screamed in pain. He was kicked to a corner of the wall and passed out. The man he was riding on had hair all over his face and his pale body was full of purple and blue bruise because of Ba Se’s biting. And his body was full of white liquid, which was very nasty.

Wu Sheng and Wu Anshu exchanged an eye contact and smiled meaningfully. Suddenly, Chen Hou screamed, “Xia.”

“What’s wrong with Xia?” Wu Sheng was confused.

Chen Hou’s face was pale as cloth. He shouted, pointing to the man on the floor, “it’s Xia. Brother Sheng, he is Xia.”

Wu Sheng had a closer look at the man who just had sex with Ba Se and recognized him through his messy hair.

He was so shocked. He rushed forward and brushed off his hair, “Xia! Why you? Xia, wake up.”

Except those from West Courtyard, the others were all shocked.

“What happened?” Wu Qianqing, who was informed to pick up his daughter at Zuiyue Building, and Wu Anyi elbowed through the crowd and made their way to the room. What they saw was Wu Sheng was shouting anxiously and in his arms was Wu Xia who was naked and full of hickeys. And there was also a naked man at the corner. Anyone could tell what just happened.

Chen Hou came to his senses and pick up a robe to cover on Wu Xia’s naked body, murmuring, “How is it possible? How could it be Xia?”

He went downstairs with Wu Xia and then…

Wu Xia said that he was going to the loo and he had never seen him after that.

Pia~ Wu Sheng threw a sad and angry slap at Chen Hou on his face, and roared, “Wasn’t Xia with you just now?”

“It’s true that he was with me. But he told me that he was going to the loo. So I…” Chen Hou’s voice became smaller as he spoke, “So I didn’t go along.”

“What’s wrong? Why are you all gathering here?” A nice voice said.

The crowd looked over and saw Wu Ruo walking in, holding Wu Xi’s hand, who was still looking a bit drunk.

“Wu Ruo!” Wu Sheng glared at him with his red eyes.