chapter 200: A Man From the Clan of Demon (2)

Wu Ruo didn't have many chances to watch Hei Xuanyi to use his own secret skills whether it was last or this life. He was excited to finally have a look at it now. He didn't want to miss out any detail of it.

Hei Xuanyi did a thumb-up gesture and placed his hand against his chest, then when he swung it, he drew a complicated rune patterns with three fingers in the air, and finally pointed down at the floor. His move was smooth and elegant as if he was doing a ritual.

Wu Ruo had a good look at the entire process. There was a powerful black light flowing out from Hei Xuanyi's abdomen, swirling triple times in his spiritual land, breaking its all the way up to Ren channel and Yutang and making a swirl there before it became less bright suddenly.

It looked like Hei Xuanyi was controlling his spiritual power. Then the black light went all the way up to the top of Ren channel, Yunmen and Shaoshang on Hei Xuanyi's right arm. Finally, the black light flooded out from his fingertips. Then the earth started to quake as if something was about to come out from the earth. The lake water became muddy.

Suddenly, five gay-white bone arms emerged from the lake, propped themselves up off the lake. Then five white things jumped out of the water and landed before Wu Ruo.

They turned out to be five human-shaped bones.

Eggie ran excitedly toward them and poked one of the bones with his cute finger.

The bone picked him up and tossed him up in the air.

Wu Ruo inhaled.

Eggie giggled while he was being tossed in the air, not worrying about to fell down on the floor at all. At the second he was about to touch the ground, the bone caught him in the last second.

"I love it. It's so much fun." Eggie got off the hone's catch and went to hold Hei Xuanyi's thigh, "father, please teach me. I want to learn that."

"I will teach you when I have time." Hei Xuanyi gave him a look.

Eggie pouted and then went to play with the bones.

Hei Xuanyi got closer to Wu Ruo but his power was not absorbed by Wu Ruo at all.

It was confusing. He walked around Wu Ruo and when his shadow touched Wu Ruo's shadow, his spiritual power was taken out.

At the same time Wu Ruo felt the foreign power and stepped away from Hei Xuanyi quickly. He said to Hei Xuanyi in shock, "I absorbed your spiritual power."

"Now I know that you absorb spiritual power via shadow." Hei Xuanyi said.

Shadow? Again? Wu Ruo was surprised because the secret skills in his mind were almost related to shadow.

Hei Xuanyi continued, "the reason why you can absorb other's spiritual power so easily because you didn't know what's going on. Now that you know it, you won't be able to absorb spiritual power whenever you want."

"What skill do you have? It's so weird." A man in red showed up.

It was Jixi.

"Who is the demon man?" Wu Ruo asked.

"A bad guy who plans to steal something from me." Jixi sneered.

He had concentrated himself too much on showing off his skills to remember that he was avoiding someone. Therefore, he sold himself out by using the magic skill.

"You leave us to deal with him alone. Don't you worry that he would kill us?" Wu Ruo asked.

"His target is in my hand. He won't kill others for no reason. Besides, he wouldn't dare to do that since your husband is around." Jixi said to Hei Xuanyi, "the formation you made is not strong enough to stop those whose level is higher than seven. You'd better make one formation that can stop those Level-nines and that man."

Hei Xuanyi stared at him.

Since he didn't make a move, Jixi had no choice but to use Wu Ruo and Eggie as a reason, "you don't want anything bad would happen to your wife and your son, do you? It's good for everyone to make a more powerful formation. Don't you think?"

Hei Xuanyi gave it a thought and went to make a formation.

"You are good at manipulating others." Wu Ruo walked forward to step on Jixi's shadow to try if he could still absorb his spiritual power. But when he stepped on Jixi's shadow, nothing happened.

"Are you trying to absorb my spiritual power?" Jixi dodged away as he realized what Wu Ruo was trying to do.

"I am testing how long I can keep absorbing spiritual power from others." Wu Ruo explained.

Luckily there was a time span. Otherwise he couldn't get close to Hei Xuanyi before he could master the skill. But why did it have to work after the others performed skills?

Wu Ruo wished he could consult his mother but got discouraged when he came to think that his mother vowed not to mention any secret skills.

Jixi flew around Wu Ruo again and again and asked, "what kind of skill do you have? Why is your body not influenced at all?"

Theoretically, their spiritual power was not supposed to be compatible because one of them was humanly righteous and the other was demon-like evil.

Amazingly Wu Ruo mingled two kinds of together very well.

"Believe me. I am more curious than you are." Wu Ruo wondered why as well but it took some time.

Jixi circled around Wu Ruo.

"Stop spinning. You are making me faint." Wu Ruo tried to stop Jixi.

Jixi stopped before him, "since you are perfectly fine after you absorb my power, does it mean you can learn the skills from demon clan as well?"

"..." Wu Ruo.

It was possible.

.

.

.

Continuous in book 2.......