chapter 102: He Is Jealous (2)

At night, Wu Ruo went back to their bedroom and saw that their king-size bed was covered with all sorts of petals which smelt good.

He picked his eyebrows and turned to shout outside, “Shiyuan.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Shiyuan walked in.

“Did you do this?” Wu Ruo asked, pointing at the petals on the bed.

“No.” Shiyuan shook his head.

“Who is it?”

“I have no idea.”

Since Shiyuan didn’t know, Wu Ruo told him to leave. Then he saw a red box in the center of the bed.

He picked it up. As he was about to open it, Hei Xuanyi walked it. He put the box into a cabin and told Shiyuan to clean up the petals.

“Did you put these petals?” Wu Ruo asked.

“No, it’s Xuantang.” Hei Xuanyi said as he was still checking if there was anything strange on the bed. After making sure everything was fine, he let Wu Ruo get into bed.

“Your younger brother is so strange.” Wu Ruo couldn’t understand why his younger brother spread petals on their bed.

“…” Hei Xuanyi.

“Do you feel it’s a bit hot today?” Wu Ruo untied his robes.

It was strange that he felt cold when he was taking the bath earlier and now suddenly felt so hot.

Hei Xuanyi glanced at him.

“It’s really hot.” Wu Ruo exhaled a big breath and felt so uncomfortably hot as he was taking a medicinal bath. He pulled open his underwear, “So hot. It’s killing me.”

He lay in bed, gasping, “Xuanyi, get me a cup of water.”

Hei Xuanyi walked outside and came back with a cup of water.

Wu Ruo drank it and still wanted more, “Not enough.”

Hei Xuanyi now realized something wrong with him. He reached out a hand to feel his forehead. Not burning. So he shouldn’t be ill.

“Feels good.” Wu Ruo suddenly grabbed his hand, “Hei Xuanyi, touch me.”

Soon he was unconsciously looking for anything that could make him feel better from Hei Xuanyi.

Judging from his coquettish look, Hei Xuanyi knew what was going on very soon. He said, fake sunk, “Hei Xuantang, get your ass out here.”

However, no one answered.

“I know you are here.” Hei Xuanyi then said.

Suddenly, the closet was creaked open and a man walked out.

“How did you know I am hiding in here?” Hei Xuantang had concealed every living sign of himself with his magic weapon, but he still got caught by his brother.

Hei Xuanyi grabbed the hands that had been moving all over his body, “Antidote.”

“Antidote to what?” Hei Xuantang wore a “I-don’t-know-what-you-are-talking-about’ face.

“Don’t make me repeat it.” Hei Xuanyi obviously sounded angry.

Seing that his big brother really got angry, Hei Xuanyi answered quickly, “There is no cure for this aphrodisiac.”

Hei Xuanyi glared at him coldly.

“I am telling the truth. I really don’t have the antidote.”

Hei Xuanyi raised his hand and knocked Wu Ruo out.

“Big brother, such a great chance and you just…” Hei Xuantang popped out his eyes.

“Shut up. Get out.”

Hei Xuantang dared not to argue. Before he left the room, Hei Xuanyi warned him, “Never do such things again.”

“I get it.” Hei Xuantang closed the door.

Hei Xuanyi carried him on bed, tucked him in. As he was about to leave, he got attracted by that stunningly beautiful face. He couldn’t help touching the delicate face, rosy lips, again and again. Soon enough, he could feel his down part had reaction. He quickly jumped off the bed and left.

Wu Ruo was having a hard time in his sleep. The heat inside him was burning him as badly as when Ruan Zhizheng set fire to him in the last life. But he couldn’t feel the pain but a desperate desire to vent the ‘heat’ out,

“Ge, you can’t stay here any longer. Go back with me.”

Who? Who is talking?

Wu Ruo’s eyes suddenly lit up and saw Hei Xuantang in the near distance.

He was confused. What is this place? Why is he here?

“Ge, do you hear me?” Hei Xuantang who was standing before him cried loud, “If you keep on like this, you will die.”

Wu Ruo’s face abruptly changed as he heard the word “die” and hurriedly marched forward, “What’s wrong with Hei Xuanyi?”

But Hei Xuantang tried his best to pull the man sitting on the floor as if he couldn’t saw Wu Ruo, “Ge, you should know better than anyone that you can’t bring someone dead back to life. You are just torturing yourself. You can’t bring sister-in-law back to life. Do you hear me? Mom and dad are worried about you! Go back with me!”

Wu Ruo saw that the man sitting on the floor back was doing something since he was moving his arms, but didn’t know what he was doing.

“Hei Xuanyi?”

The man didn’t respond to him.

Wu Ruo stepped forward and squatted down. He saw that Hei Xuanyi was holding a white ball-like thing in his hand. He asked strangely, “Hei Xuanyi, what are you doing?”

But Hei Xuanyi didn’t seem to hear him but focused on squeezing the white staff in his hand.

Wu Ruo was so confused why neither of them heard him. Hei Xuantang even didn’t spare a look at him.

He waved his hand before Hei Xuanyi but he didn’t make any response.

“Ge, I am begging you. Please! Go home with me. You will die here. You know.”

Wu Ruo looked up as he heard Hei Xuantang. Where is he?

But before he had a clear look at the surroundings, he got blacked out. When he opened his eyes again, he saw the red curtain over his head.