chapter 94: Hungry Ghost Festival (6)

As Hei Xin sensed his feelings, he quickly said apologetically, “I made the decision to let someone find his ladyship’s lantern. Please punish me. But before that, I hope you can have a look at his wish first, my lord.”

Hei Xuanyi hesitated but finally decided to have a look. The handwriting on it was not very pretty. It said that he wished he could spend a harmonious life with Hei Xuanyi forever and wished that they could be as happy as today every day. There would be no lies or cheats or plots against each other.

“My personal opinion is that he wrote this wish to let you see on purpose.” Hei Xin whispered.

As smart as Wu Ruo was, he must have assumed that Hei Xin would go find his wish note.

Hei Xuanyi didn’t say a word but walked inside, squeezing the note in his hand.

That night, Wu Ruo already fell asleep before Hei Xuanyi came back. But when he woke up the next day, he saw 23 ultimate magic weapons on Hei Xuanyi’s side of the bed.

He picked up one of them and checked it, then separated all of them into five portions, then called Shiyuan in to serve him dress up.

As soon as Wu Ruo came out of the bedroom, he saw Hei Xuanyi was drinking tea by the table, “You pulled it up all night?”

“Hmm. To make magic weapons.” Hei Xuanyi put down the tea cup, “I will get some sleep after we send off your big brother.”

Wu Ruo told Shiyuan to serve breakfast once he saw the black circles around Hei Xuanyi’s eyes.

After breakfast, Wu Ruo and Hei Xuanyi came to Shuqing Yard.

In the hall, Wu Qianqing repeated things needing attention on his journey to Wu Zhu, while Guan Tong checked Wu Zhu’s baggage to see if there was anything they had missed, with her eyes obviously watery with tears. Wu Xi was crying aloud, holding Wu Zhu.

“Mom, dad, big brother, Xi, we are home.” Wu Ruo shouted as he stepped in.

“You are back.” Wu Qianqing gave a look at them and heaved a sigh. If it hadn’t been that they were worried that his second brother Wu Qianli and his family would pick on Wu Zhu, they would never let Wu Zhu leave right after Hungry Ghost Festival.

Wu Ruo told Shiyuan to get the magic weapons and then gave one portion of them to Wu Zhu, “Big brother, these are all magic weapons. Keep them safe to yourself.”

Pity that his big brother didn’t have a shadow space like him, otherwise, he didn’t need to bring all these stuff with bare hands.

Wu Zhu did not show courtesy, directly took them and patted him on the shoulder, “Please take care of our parents and this family.”

Wu Ruo nodded, “I will. You take care and beware of anyone, even if that person is from Wu Family.”

After Wu Yu’s thing, Wu Zhu also no longer trusted anyone easily.

Hei Xuanyi took out a few bottles of the best elixirs and gave them to Wu Zhu.

“Thank you, Xuanyi. Please take good care of Xiaoruo.” Wu Zhu said goodbye to everyone and picked up the parcels on the table to go.

“Zhu, grab your parcels and come with me.” Wu Qianqing stopped him.

Wu Zhu was confused but still left the hall following Wu Qianqing.

The others were confused too. Before long, Wu Qianqing came back, alone.

“Where is Zhu?” Guan Tong asked with a hoarse voice.

“I have already let him leave through the secret tunnel.” Wu Qianqing explained.

Everyone was looking at him, more confused.

Wu Qianqing explained, “Before of Wu Yu’s thing, my sister-in-law would leave no means untried to do harm to Zhu. Since Zhu has been staying in the Shuqing Yard, she hasn’t found a chance. Today Zhu is going out for his trip of training, of course she wouldn’t miss such a good chance. She would definitely teach him a good lesson taking this opportunity. Therefore, I told Zhu to take the secret tunnel.”

Wu Ruo raised his eyebrows. He never knew that there was a secret tunnel at home.

Still water runs deep!

Wu Xi asked curiously, “We have a secret tunnel at home? Why didn’t I know?”

“I secretly dug it by myself. Even your mom had no idea.” Wu Qianqing said.

He had a lot of enemies. Therefore he dug a secret tunnel, just in case.

Wu Ruo rolled his eyes and then came up an idea, saying, “Since we got back the betrothal gifts, grandfather and uncles had a major problem with us. And in addition my big brother beat Wu Yu at school the other day, uncle Qianli even hates us now. It is apparent that all other courtyards are isolating us. If we let it continue, horrible things might happen. Dad, have you ever thought to separate from the family and move out?”

Wu Qianqing froze there for a bit and said heavily, “Ruo, don’t mention it ever again.”

Wu Ruo’s eyes sparkled brightly.

When he mentioned that Shuqing Yard should split from the Wu family, his father didn’t get mad this time, which was a good sign. It meant that his father probably had thought of the same thing but didn’t actually have an excuse now. In that case, things would be much easier.

Thinking that Hei Xuanyi hadn’t slept for an entire night, Wu Ruo didn’t stay for lunch and returned to Hei Mansion after he handed out those magic weapons to his family.

When they got back to Hei Mansion, he suddenly remembered one thing. He asked Hei Xin, “Uncle Xin, a couple of days ago when you had the divination for my big brother, did you do it for real or not?”

That day when he asked Hei Xin to do the divination for Wu Zhu, actually he just took it as an excuse to make Wu Zhu go to Zuiyue Restaurant.

“In fact, I did the divination for Childe Wu Zhu for real.” Hei Xin answered.

“What did you get?” Wu Ruo hurriedly asked.

Now Wu Zhu had no partners at all on his journey. Perhaps his future wouldn’t be the same.

“I got nothing.” Hei Xin shook his head.