Revenge

Nicole POV

The next day we went into work. You had five interviews around London which the whole band went off to attend. Janna had another band to work with and that left me. I sat in my office, glancing at my phone. I had planned and there was no stopping me.

Nicole: can you meet? I need more.
Hunt: My house. Bring cash.
Nicole: I'm on my way.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys taking a deep breath. Slowly I stood, my ribs ached. My body shook constantly for more drugs. I would give in. It made you slice your wrist open. I would never do anything to make you feel like that again. Quickly I took the stairs, sliding into my car and looking in the back seat. I stopped at the hotel and packed up all the pills I had left before checking out and returning the keys. I told you was going to do this. Like most things crazy you and no one else would believe I had done what I had planned. Dr.Hunt's home was a mere ten minute drive from virgin records. I parked my car behind the gates and dug through the duffel bag. A bottle of liquor. Mixed with any of the pills a had left. If not a deadly cocktail then surely a addictive mess. I adjusted the ribbon and smirked slightly before getting out of the car and walking to the front door. My hands trembling more by my own control. After all I had to play the part of an addict.

" Nicole..." He grinned once he opened the door. " Come in... Come in." I nodded and followed him to the living room. Of coursing using my jacket to clean the bottle of any fingertips. My hair was tucked into my hat. I wouldn't leave anything to chance. I already knew the doctor cleared his phone by now of any messages. He was already being investigated. "Ah my favourite how did you know?"

"I just did. Care to have a drink with me?" He nodded as I sat down. He opened the bottle and poured the contents evenly into two glasses before handing the bottle back to me.

"I can't be caught drinking so you'll have to take this with you." I nodded and held it with one hand before taking the glass in the other. He sipped away before digging out a bottle of pills. "This is all I have."

"I'll take what I can get..." I chuckled and dug into my pocket, handing him the cash between my fingers and not touching it with my finger prints. "Cheers." I hit my glass with his and downed the contents. Ten minutes. I shoved the pill bottle in my pocket as he downed his glass.

"Very good... I'll see you again soon."

"You will. Thanks." I managed to sneak the glass out with me. Anything with a trace of me was gone. I left, letting him open the door. Once I was back in the car I left in a hurry and parked down an alley before stepping out and forcing my fingers down my throat. It took a couple tried before the alcohol and whatever else was contained spilled from my mouth. It burned till finally there was nothing left. I went into the car and washed my hands with a wipe before continuing my journey back to work. No one noticed my absence. I felt like a kid on Christmas waiting for news of his demise. Yet it didn't come swift. It came 6 hours later. Except I wasn't the killer. I sat in my office, sipping on tea when the news broke.

"Doctor hunt, doctor to the stars died today. Police ruled it as a suicide. Mr. Hunt has numerous drugs in his system, however he ended his life by hanging himself with a rope from his balcony. Neighbors saw the man and called police. His patients are being notified and treated for his misconduct." I clicked the tv off and chuckled slightly. How thoughtful of him. To reenact my father's death as his final wish. I sat down and sipped at my drink before looking off to the view of London. Soon enough in February we'd be off. On the road to see the world and tour.

" Nikki?" I was pulled from my thoughts as Janna knocked then walked into my office.

"Did you hear the news?"

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you're not upset or cheering." I shrugged and finished my mug of tea before sitting back.

"I'm neither because I wanted to be the reason he took his final breath." She looked at me as I stood and slipped on my jacket.

"Yeah well then you'd be in jail. Where are you going?"

"To tell the people he took from me the good news." She shut up quickly after that as I handed her the papers from today. "Pack heavy... We've got a year worth of touring starting soon. Along with interviews and appearances." I forced a smile, though all emotions showed as hostile or cold. Who could blame me.

"Nicole... What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm disappointed." I huffed slightly. "I'm not kidding... I meant what I said."

"Well hell will take care of him." Janna laughed it off as I nodded slowly and walked by her to get to my car. It was a half hour drive to my family's graves. Steve's grave had him etched into the stone. People always left flowerrs in the bunches.

" Hey you... It's me you're annoying little sister.... " I sat down, taking a breath. " You can rest in peace now I hope. Knowing the man who did this to you and dad is gone. Maybe I'll pay for what I did. I don't know. I just did what I feel is right." I laughed weakly yet my phone cut off my train of thought. " Hello?"

" Hey love, I just finished my interview you wanna grab dinner? Then we'll head home. How was your day?"

" It was actually really good... Perfect almost. Text me where you want to eat. Love you."

"I love you too." You chuckled into the phone before I hung up and stood.

"See you soon big brother. Cheers."