Stormers Thoughts

Stormer1: guys I just met Dan Smith! Ah!

Stormer2: @Stormer1 where?!

Stormer1: @stormer2 the festival. Nicole was there too! I totally caught them holding hands.

Stormer3: @Stormer1 😡 O my god what if she's trying to get in his pants

Stormer3: @Stormer1 😡 O my god what if she's trying to get in his pants. For real she's so gross.

Stormer1: @stormer3 I dunno, maybe they're just friends? But they would be a cute couple. Imagine the babies 😍

Stormer3: @Stormer1 you do realize she's a drug using slut whose literally been with ten people I can find on the internet alone 😒

Stormer2: @stormer1 @Stormer1 I think they're cute, but Dan doesn't seem like her type. I dunno. I mean yeah they held hands, but they could just be good friends.

@Stormer1: #NicoleSucks let's trend that some day.

~~~~~~~~~

Dan POV

I felt your breath against my neck, you were still fast asleep and huddle beside me in our large sleeping bag. The air was cold so I pulled you closer and wrapped the blanket around us more. A sigh escaped you as your eyes opened slightly for only a moment and you pressed your cold nose against my chest.

"Even on vacation at a festival you're awake early."

"I'm sorry, go back to sleep beautiful." I kissed the top of your head and ran my fingers along your back. I wish it could be like this forever. You and I in harmony. Our clock was ticking without us knowing. I grabbed my phone off and the portable charger and place my chin on the top of your head to see my phone better. Photos of the fans and I were cluttering my mentions. I noticed the fan from last night posted about seeing us hold hands, but I knew one fan couldn't poison the whole fandom. She was upset. Jealous. Then again everyone seemingly tried to convince her we were just friends. I think they told themselves that too, to feel better. To hope that their attraction towards me could be something more. Little did they know she was right. I was with Nicole. Yet so much hatred from a mere five people worried me. I sighed and clicked off my phone, pulling you closer. If only these people knew what you actually did for me. That I wouldn't be alive had you not found me. Loving you is the only thing I understand anymore. Everything else just passes by in a blur. If I ever lost you because of fans I would stop singing in a heartbeat. I'd give it all up and follow you wherever you end up. Here was my pessimistic brain functioning at its best. Think everything that could possibly happen would be bad. You moved around slightly and I felt your teeth graze my neck and then a soft sucking. "Are you marking your territory?"

"Shh.." Your lips trailing down my neck to my collar bone and to my shoulder. "I can't leave marks on your innocent body... But I want to badly. I can't have your fans knowing Mr. Smith is taken."

" But..." In a swift movement I pinned you to the sleeping bag and let my eyes roam your features. "I can leave marks on you." I smirked and kissed your lips before gliding them to your neck and biting gently, running my tongue along your skin.

"Fuck... Behave... As much as I want to fuck you right now, there are too many possible easedroppers." You pinched me in the side and I flinched away, laughing.

"Do you wanna start something you know you can't win?" You smirked and slipped on your jumper as did I, mirroring your behavior. In a split second you tackled me, attempting to tickle my sides, but I grabbed your arms with one of my hands and attacked your stomach.

"Janna Kyle! Help!" I heard the zipper of the tent and Janna started tickling my sides, Kyle now pinning me down. "Run!" You fled as did they while I laid there catching my breath before huffing.

"Kyle I thought we were Dyle!"

"Sorry hoes before bros!"

"I'm not a hoe." Janna grumbled. I crawled out of the tent and looked to Will who was reading a book and cooking eggs and bacon over the fire.

" Will where did you learn to do all of this? How did you keep the bacon cold?"

"I got it from the food truck you goof... As for where I learned to camp it was my father." He chuckled and sat down his book, poking at the food with a spatula. I sat beside you and yawned.

"So what acts do you wanna see today love?"

"I'm game for whatever you feel like Dan. I'm just glad to be away from the city... From my office." You smiled and squeezed my hand for a moment. "I would kiss you right now, but I see eyes on us." I turned my head and glanced around, a few women, maybe even girls we wandering nearby glancing this way.

"Mmm yeah the girl from last night posted about us... She said she caught us holding hands." You nodded slowly before sighing.

"Well... I assume the comments weren't positive?"

"Half and half..."

"I assumed as much."

"Don't look alright? You're just gonna get yourself upset." You nodded again before accepting a plate of food from Will.

"Its inevitable you know? Hatred towards me.." You took a bite of bacon and glanced at me. "I'm going to be the worst and best thing in their eyes. Some will be overjoyed that you found love... Then again some will... See me as poison in your life, draining you like a leech."

"Then I'll give up music."

"And I'll kick your ass. Don't give up music. We'll figure it out when the time comes. When the news gets onto us, I'll worry about it. A few fans catching us holding hands... It isn't going to blow up right away." I took a plate from Will and dug in, letting my mind wander.

"Does it scare you? That they all might hate you."

"Yes... I would be lying if I said it didn't."