Home Is With You

Smut 😛

Dan POV

The rest of the night was fun. In fact we danced and you seemed happy. Things seemed normal again between us. We left earlier than everyone, taking a cab home after escaping the paparazzi. You kept glancing at me, biting your bottom lip until I smirked at you. In a swift movement I pulled your face to mine, your lips crashing against mine. I wanted to remember each slight movement of your body as we stumbled our way out of the cab, tossing whatever money I had in my pocket through the window. Your eyes were the dark blue the mirrored my own in the dim elevator light. Once safely hidden in our home we wasted no time going to the bedroom. Your blouse and pants tossed to the floor. I hadn't seen you like this in months. You looked almost the same. The tattoo that held so much meaning to us contrasting against your skin. There was a small scar right on your hip in the odd form of a few marks I couldn't decipher in the dim light. You tugged at my shirt, taking your time with each button until your eyes lowered to exam my chest. Gently you raked your nails down, making my breath get caught in my throat.

~~~~~~~~blah blah smut smut~~~~~~~

"Stop teasing me." I growled lowly and you tugged me on top of you, your lips finding mine before they ran along my jaw to my neck. I forgot how much your kisses could control me. Your skin was like silk against my body, the sensation driving me crazy.

"I'm not teasing you... I'm making love to you." I knew right then I wanted to get lost in you. Memorize each part of your body with my lips. Get lost in the feel of your body against mine. I want all of you. I could push down the thoughts of him in you. You pushed me aside to wiggle out of your lace blue lingerie as I removed the rest of my clothes. Without any hesitation your lips met mine till I lifted you up, pinning you against the wall. It was odd how easily your body formed against mine, gasps of breath leaving your lungs with each thrust. My lips finding the sensitive part of your neck and leaving a mark. It was my intention to let him know you were mine. To the world at least know you belonged to someone. "Bloody hell Dan." Your fingers tangled in my hair, tugging slightly and forcing a groan to escape me. Your tug made me move from your neck to your lips. I turned around and laid you on the bed, gripping your thighs tightly, your nails raking down my back. It was painful yet it took me over the edge, making my heart race. Your body tightened around me, your breath short against my lips. It thrilled me watching your world collapse around you because of me. Bliss making your body tremble under mine with shivers of pleasure.

" Fuck.... Niks." I mumbled against your lips, my body arching against yours as my own climax sent shivers through me. I hated that these moments had to end, yet I could see how tired you were. I moved to lay beside you, kissing your temple before pulling your back to my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't want to say it out loud, but I missed this. Not just the sex, but us just laying here in the dark. Your soft breathing contrasting the silence of the apartment. I was wide awake, admiring the fact that you were here. That I was alive and so we're you. I ran my thumb along the scar on your hip. Indents, short and deep in texture. It was a fresh scar obviously since you didn't have it before you disappeared. I wanted to look at it, yet soon I found my own eyes getting heavy and I joined you in sleep.

To my surprise I woke up alone, to the sound of oblivion playing from the bathroom and your humming. A smile played on my lips as I sat up, grabbing my boxers off the floor and slipping them on before wandering to the bathroom. You were surrounded by bubbles with your eyes shut humming away.

" You always take it further than I ever can...." You opened your eyes to my voice and smiled, looking toward me. "Morning love."

"Morning Dan... How did you sleep?"

"Amazing actually and you?"

"Good... I woke up a bit early because I was having withdrawals, but a bath helps." You shrugged slightly before standing, grabbing a towel. I got a good look at the scar. Teeth marks.

"what's that from?" I pointed to your hip, slowly approaching you till I was able to run my thumb along it.

" Dan..."

"Did he hurt you?" My chest grew tight once I looked in your eyes. You shook your head no, and I awaited the explanation as you wrapped the towel around your body.

"Like I said... We were fucked up..."

" So he bit you so hard that he left a fucking scar!" I never yelled. It wasn't in my nature to yell and it scared you.

" Dan it's really nothing. That's how we were.... Stop it, you're scaring me." You whispered, stepping out of the tub, around me, yet I grabbed your arm roughly. "Ow!"

"Tell me the trust Nicole... Why did he hurt you?"

"We had rough sex Dan! I'm not giving you the details! Now stop! You're hurting me!" You yelled back, tears were forming in your eyes. I snapped out of it and let you go, taking a deep breath. Why was I acting like this?

"Niks... I'm sorry..." Your bottom lip wobbled as you looked down and headed for the closet. I sighed and grabbed my medication off the counter and took the four different pills to battle my depression. I was a ball of emotions. Emotions that would hurt those around me more than anything.