He's Whiskey

Don't kill me 😇 like I always say.. I can fix this 😂😂
Semi smut? 😳

Nicole POV (1 week later)

Bliss. It came in the form of pills, coke, and alcohol. Jesse only helped fuel this fire because he too was on the same road as I. His friends hated that he was so deep in drugs. After we kissed things got different. We didn't kiss again. In fact we spent a lot of time by each other's side as friends. Fucked up friends, but still friends. Today it changed. Today marked the day I tried to forget you completely. Today was the day I threw it all away.

"I think we should have a party tonight. It's Friday Niks." It made me shiver with him calling me Niks. Yet I masked it with a laugh and snapped a photo of his goofy grin as he sat on my sofa looking up at me.

"Well then Jesse where do you we have this party?" I smirked popping into Twitter on my phone.

NicoleClark: party with this fool tonight @JesseRutherford (photo from up top) 😜

" Your place duh... No place better than right here." He chuckled, lighting a cigarette before glancing down at his phone then picking it up. His fingers typed away before he tossed down. " And invites sent."

"You already knew I would agree." I smirked as did he before he shrugged.

"I possibly assumed yes." He smirked and took a drag. I laughed before wandering to the small bar and pouring myself a drink. I don't think I've spent a moment away from you fully sober. Then again it didn't matter anymore. I gave you up. Like a favourite treat I quit you. I had no choice. Today's pictures would tear you apart. Soon enough the party started. Drinks, drugs, whatever we could get we had. My nose ached, but I was numb. A mere walking zombie to this world.

"Babes! What does my shirt say?" I narrowed my hues at the lanky man before me and bursted into a fit of laughter, snapping a photo.

NicoleClark: says who? @JesseRutherford 😂

"It says hottie with a tattooed body you dork

"It says hottie with a tattooed body you dork." I smirked slightly glancing up from posting the photo. He huffed and looked in the mirror.

"I think you need some glasses." I sat down, watching him like prey. When his brown eyes met mine I knew I should have looked away. Lust. Nothing like your blue hues that coaxed my heart and body towards you. No this was nothing but lust. A drug and alcohol filled lust. Soon I was the prey, the role of predator taken away from me as he filled the space between us. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap, his lips coaxing mine to his. He was whiskey. Numbing to my soul and painfully pleasant. In the crowd of people we didn't care to show what we were. Two awful people looking for nothing but something to make us feel whole. I ran my fingers under his shirt and he hissed a breath. "I want you Niks." I couldn't say it back. My words got stuck in my throat. I could only hear your voice saying those words, but when you said it they held meaning. I stood and managed a smirk at him before making my way through the crowd to the staircase. He stalked behind and it wasn't long before he had me pressed against the door of the master bedroom. My heart was caught in my throat, I felt like I was suffocating against his lips. I wanted to cry and laugh all at once. He was offering me my escape. A piece to hold myself together. To stop me from sticking another needle in my neck today and to keep suffering. He tugged off my dress before I slipped off his shirt. His skin covered in tattoos unlike your skin that was a blank canvas for my lips to mark.

"Make me forget." I whispered against his lips. He knew I didn't feel a damn thing for him. I needed him though. More than I needed anything else in this moment. He roughly kissed me before tossing me onto the bed. There I lost myself. I lost Nicole. I lost the giggles. The woman who laid beside you and watched Twin Peaks. Who sang with you around our home. Who was sober and right minded. His body molded to mine like clay, breathless whispers of nothingness shared and nothing more. No I love you. Just I need you. I need you to feel nothing. He collapsed with me. Naked and tangled in blankets. These tattooed arms were my release in prison so to speak. My recess from my cell.

"Niks." He whispered, his hand running along my naked back. My mind was barely functioning, my vision blurred.

" Yeah?"

" Do you regret that?"

" No.... I have nothing to regret it for Jesse." I mumbled and he tilted my head up, his lips finding mine again. His tongue swirled with mine as he pinned me slightly.

"Good because I need you." He mumbled once he pulled away. He smelled of whiskey just like I. All I could do was nod. Then came the photos the next morning. Photos he and I didn't remember. Photos we wished never came out. I sat up in bed, scrolling through the TMZ article that only led to more. Instead of getting sick I just did another line of coke, laying alone in the giant bed. Thank god I woke up alone. Jesse out being well... Jesse. All on my mind was you and the heart break you were surely feeling. The phone shook in my hand at the last article I forced myself to read. I was trash. A waste to this world. To you I was probably nothing more than a slut. I wanted nothing more than to go home. To feel you. That choice was now gone.

TMZ: Last night Nicole Clark and Jesse Rutherford of the neighbourhood were caught showing a lot more than some PDA 👏👏 a source close to the two caught a few shots of the newly blossoming couple and all we can say is wow! When does the porno come out 😜