Broken Buttons

Tums... I mean smut 🤓🤓

Dan POV

You walked in the house looking frustrated. Your bags dropped by the door before you looked to me.

"What did Burrows say? Do we have any legal action against her?"

"More than likely no..." I sighed and stood from the piano bench, walking over to you and grabbing your hips before kissing you.

"Relax... It's okay...."

"I want her to pay for releasing private information Dan. She had no right..." I sighed softly and ran my lips down your neck, your hands slipping under my shirt, making me suck in a breath.

" Like I said... Relax..."

" Where is Clara?"

"At my mum's..."

"Mmmm... You mean we have the whole house to ourselves?" I pulled away slightly and saw the smirk forming on your lips. "What ever shall we do Mr. Smith?"

"I have a few ideas..." I mumbled picking you up, your legs wrapping around my torso before your lips brushed mine.

"Really tell me more about these.... Ideas..."

------smut------you're welcome bitches------

" Well..." I ran my lips along your neck before setting you on the kitchen counter. "I was think you help me clear the kitchen counter... The piano.... Then I guess we could make the bed..." You chuckled slightly before tugging off my shirt then dragging your nails down my chest.

"I think I have time for some of that..." You shrugged while bitting your lips together.

"That's perfect..." I tugged off your blouse, buttons scattering on the floor before our lips colided in a feverish haste. We needed this like a stress reliever. I lifted you off the counter, you wiggled out of your skirt leaving you in the lace red lingerie set and red heels. You pulled away and snatched my glasses, putting them on and smirking slightly.

" What are staring at Mr. Smith?"

"My gorgeous... Sexy... Wife." You smirked and wandered to the stairs, your hips swaying with each step. " Bloody hell."

"We're skipping piano class." I scooped you up and continued up the stairs smirking slightly.

"I'm so upset can you tell?"

" No." You giggled as I tossed you on the bed. In mere seconds we'd shed every article of clothing and yanked the blankets over us. Your nails dragged down my arms with each thrust of my hips against your body, your lips nipping along my collar bone. We always seemed to get lost in these moments. These moments of need and wanting that melted our surroundings around us and took away our worries. You were breathless against my lips until you roughly tugged my bottle lip. Your climax riding out with line as the sweat of our bodies mingled together. "I don't want to ever lose you..."

"You won't Daniel..." You whispered and kissed my lips softly before we moved to lay side by side. Your arms wrapped around me, hand drawing patterns like always on my chest. "What's on your mind?"

"A new song..." You laughed softly and let me go, sitting up. "Wanna go record some of it?" I smirked before nodding, adjusting my caste so it was tighter around my hand. You wrapped your silk rope around your naked frame as i slipped into my boxers and a t-shirt.

"Between these sheets let's hide away
One light on in the city
We lose ourselves completely
Raindrops fill the alleyways

Keep looking for distraction
Tonight we live in fiction
In your arms I hide away
Two bodies in the darkness
Not hard to find the weakness
Keep the morning light at bay

I am holding on to you tonight for dear life
I am holding on to you tonight for dear life"

I sang and wrote down the lyrics I had so far. You sat at the piano thinking of the possible cords to fit. We wrote all the song on piano before changing them over to the other instruments and creating any real beats.

"I don't know what to call it?"

"Comfort of strangers..."

" But it is about us not strangers." You shrugged slightly.

"But it will make it more.... Realistic and I'm sure the fans of yours are really tired of me." A laugh escaped your lips as the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?"

"It might be my mother with Clara... I'll be right back." I wandered to the front door after slipping on some sweatpants. Kyle was grinning along with everyone else. Janna happened to have Clara.

"Let's celebrate!"

"For what?"

" Its officially Christmas eve!" I chuckled and shook my head before glancing at the clock.

"I can't believe you want to throw a party at this hour... Come in, all of you lot! Nicole! It's the band and everyone else!" I took Clara from Janna and kissed her cheek.

"Daddy... Uncle kitty gave me candy!"

" Kyle!"

"Happy Christmas eve!" I rolled my eyes and you laughed, now wearing night shorts and a tank top instead of your robe.

"O gosh... The friends we have..." You mumbled and closed the door before glancing to the kitchen.

"Why are there so many buttons on the floor! O no, Dan's belt! You guys had sex in the kitchen?!?!?! Where is the sanitizer?!?!" Kyle whined loudly as you broke out in laughter before taking Clara.

" We only started in the kitchen relax!" I yelled back.

" Where is the camera room Dan?! I'm watching it!" Kyle yelled back running upstairs as I ran after him.

"Nope! Kyle!"

"Dan!"

"Will help me!" Kyle yelled sprinting down the hall.

" No can do!" Will yelled. The house filling with laughter. In the end Kyle found the tapes to kitchen. He was disappointed thankfully. The tree was finished being decorated and the presents set out for the most part. Expect the ones from Santa written in Nicole's elegant handwriting. You sipped on some tea and snuggled closer to me as the lot of us watched some God awful Christmas movie on tv.

" So who wants to watch some David lynch-"

"No" every one said as you laughed.

"Maybe tomorrow we'll watch some twin peaks." I grinned before placing my head on your shoulder. At least we had the holidays.