Coachella Love

Enjoy lovelies 😌 don't worry I'll fuck shit up soon enough.

Stormer POV
I can't believe we'd actually made it to Coachella to see the band. It was always exhilarating at a festival. I didn't expect to see them at all. Handing out with the crowd like any other people. His hair was perfectly styled with a sleeveless shirt. She had a crop top with straps crossed her back in a design. They melted together even with people pointing cameras at them. Dan had a beer and she had a mixed drink as the pasted a blunt back and forth between themselves and Kyle along with Charlie.

"Am I seeing what I'm seeing?"

"I dunno pinch me."

" No you might wake us up." She laughed as we slowly made our way closer to them as if gravity itself pulled us closer. Their voices now in hearing distance.

"Really I should stop now I'm going to be smashed love." Dan chuckled and wrapped an arm around her, pressing a kiss to her lips. "I love you."

"Love you too... But you need to loosen up. It's a party whose watching?" She smirked and ran a hand under his shirt before tugging at it.

"I believe a few people." He turned slightly red before laughing. She laughed softly and tugged his shirt up more. It was official. I had seen what ever Stormer had longed to see. Granted it wasn't perfect, though as he laughed his abs showed under the slight masculine hair along his chest. A tiny scar graced the right side of his body the one that matched hers. Only now did I notice the matching triangle tattoo on their arms. Her's held his initials and their daughters in cursive font. It was worth evey second to see such a slight and surely the few people recording had snapped a photo. He laughed and snatched her up, scooping her onto his shoulder before handing her the drink she had before.

"Now you've caused enough trouble love! That's why I'm putting you up there for safe keeping!" She laughed and raked her fingers through his hair as he swayed her back and forth.

"Hi..." I whispered almost standing beside him and the others. "Your Bastille yeah?"

"Yes love." He chuckled with that boyish smile as she smiled as well.

"You want a photo darling?" Dan helped her down as I nodded quickly.

"Can I get it with both of you? I actually first saw you two together years and years ago. Before bestival... You guys are perfect together." She blushes and coiled to his side almost instinctively.

"You saw us? Yet you didn't say anything?"

" Yeah... By the yellow bus the day after Dan told about his scars...."

"Thank you..." She flashed a smile to me and my friend before handing the camera to Kyle. I stood beside Nicole and Dan while my friend was on the other side of Dan. We took a few goofy ones before Kyle handed back the camera only after taking selfies. "You live in the states?" Nicole smiled before taking a sip of her drink as I nodded. "Well next time we're in your neck of the woods feel free to come see a show.... On us." She dug into Dan's pocket revealing a business card that had her name Nicole Smith and her number. "Give me a call when you see your show pop up. I'll make sure you two are taken care of for sure."

" Wow.... This is... Amazing... Thanks...." I looked at the card for a moment before Kyle handed her back the blunt which she offered to me and I took a drag. "Why do something so nice?"

"Because you kept our secret long before it got out... Fans like you make me realize it is all worth it... Come join us were gonna go see Florence and the machine." Just like that we were partying with Bastille at Coachella. The couple who had been through hell and back considering the tabloids. He let her off his shoulders as they danced around in the lights of the festival. Goofing around just like any other fans. She danced with us as if we'd known each other for years and years. Charlie snagged her and they danced around as Dan kept to himself. He was just as awkwardly cute as he was on stage.

"Say wanna grab drinks with us?" Nicole hollered over the music as Dan scooped her up, filling her lungs with laughter.

"Sure!" We said together and followed Kyle and Charlie who were behind the couple and now Janna. We wandered to the bar area and Nicole picked up the tap, which was enough to empty my savings.

"So what songs do you want to hear tomorrow?" Dan flashed a smile before taking a sip of the drink Nicole handed him. Janna was lighting a blunt as we all settled down at the picnic table.

"Hmmm one of the new ones? Like blame that you've been playing on the last tour." Dan nodded to himself before glancing to Nicole.

"I think that can be arranged for tomorrow. We'll have to have you guys practice it." I grinned with excitement before glancing at my watch before sipping at my drink. Conversation carried into our other favourite bands and songs. Nicole and Dan getting more cozy by the second. "I think we need to turn in love.." She yawned as he nearly smirked and kissed her neck before taking her hand.

"That's my cue guys... Night all.... See you all tomorrow!" He hollered as they walked off, Kyle chuckling as Charlie handed him money over.

"Told you that they'd retire early."

" Yeah yeah yeah.... You were right." I laughed softly and Kyle smirked before looking to Janna who was laughing loudly.

"You'll scare away our new friends Kyle."

"Ah they're American and fans... The know about the Nan smut." My eyes widened before I laughed again. This was surely a night I would always remember with my favourite band.