Interviews

Dan POV

"What's it like working with the famous Nicole Clark?" In reality what ran through my mind is you. The real you. The you that lays in my arms. The you that puts up with my goofy inner self. The you whose lips I love to kiss and whose body I claim as mine.

"Uh, she's wick! Really this album wouldn't have even happened had she not signed us."

"Is she a mean boss?" My mental answer, only in bed when your teeth sink into my skin. Then again I leave more bruises on you than you on I.

" No, it's like working with a friend." Lover. "She is super supportive with what we want to write even if it's out there."

"Wow sounds like I need a new boss!" The man chuckled holding his mic as I forced a laugh and ran my fingers through my hair. "What's the story behind Pompeii? Is it actually about Pompeii? The volcano exploding and all of that? Or something deeper?" Well the true story is I watched the tower that the love of my life was in get demolished nearly, but...

"I'm a huge history buff so we really based it upon Pompeii." Kyle snickered slightly off the mic and near my shoulder.

" So let's get to know a little bit more about you boys. Whose the single ones so the fans can get ready to try and be the Misses right." I turned red, and lowered my head slightly.

"Well I'm taken." Kyle chuckled along with Woody.

"Yeah I'm engaged."

"Looks like it's you and I Dan!" Will laughed as I nodded and forced yet another laugh. How far from wrong was this? Lying to the world. You were right though. Privacy was nice. Dare I say necessary.

"There has to be some girl on your mind!" The man laughed as I turned more red. "But can you give us an initial."

"I can't

"I can't... I can't... Really there is no one!" I laughed trying my best to brush it off.

"Ah well, brilliant! Well Bastille's album, Bad Blood, released in March

"Ah well, brilliant! Well Bastille's album, Bad Blood, released in March. Reserve your copy now of the limited editions. Thanks guy for coming!" We all said thank you before the camera clicked off. Five interviews in one day felt like hell. I never told you about the cut in detail. About the voices tormenting me again. As a teenager I took medicine for my depression. It silenced the voices. The voices that would tell me how shitty I am. How I should have sliced my wrists more and made sure I didn't live. They're whispering now Nicole. Calling me back. I'm too scared to voice what I feel. I'm afraid you won't be able to save me from my demons. You're the only thing holding me afloat and I can't even say your name.

"I'm dying to go home. Take a shower and rest." Kyle yawned, leading the way to the green room to grab his things. I slipped on my jacket and turned my phone on, dialing your number.

" Hello?"

" Hey love, I just finished my interview you wanna grab dinner? Then we'll head home. How was your day?"

" It was actually really good... Perfect almost. Text me where you want to eat. Love you."

"I love you too." I chuckled into the phone before you hung up. Quickly I sent the address to the Italian restaurant nearby the apartment.

"I know it's driving you crazy not talking about her." Woody chuckled looking to me as I shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Crazy is a minor statement, but I enjoy our secret. I don't have people knowing my ever movement. Yet."

"I'll distract them" Kyle grinned before laughing slightly. "With Janna."

" Good" I laughed and zipped up my jacket. "I'll see you all tomorrow for some more interviews." Everyone whined, but in a way we wouldn't want life any other way. I wandered out of the building and to my car, which was new. I got a BMW, nothing crazy, but surely more reliable. The drive to our spot was about fifteen minutes. I parked the car and wandered inside with my hood up, seeing your figure at the back in a booth. The waiter gave me a nod as I walked by and snuck up behind you, putting my hand on your shoulders and kissing your cheek. " Hello love."

" Hey handsome." You chuckled as I sat down. We never held hands nor sat beside each other. If anyone were to notice us we wanted to appear as good friends. You raised a glass of whiskey to your lips taking a sip. Lately your hands hadn't been shaking as much, though a times you would zone out and tremble.

"They asked about you today."

"O really?"

" Yeah, actually a few times. I'm always trying my best not to turn red even though the guys tend to snicker at the questions." I rolled my eyes, yet the waiter came with my usual drink, a beer.

" The usual you two?"

" Yes please." You flashed a smile before looking back to me as he walked away. "I have been thinking about us lately and... I'm putting it in your hands when you want to tell the world... Or if." You sat back and smiled slightly. "I want you happy." If only you knew.

" Yeah. I've been thinking about it a lot lately too. I like it this way. We never have people knowing our business and it's nice that way. We can be ourselves and not have cameras flashing in our faces or magazines making stories about our relationship."

"Exactly." I caught you smiling and you nudged my foot slightly. "You seen distant love. Is there something on your chest?"

"I'm just tired lately. All this celebrity stuff is exhausting. Not that I mind the work. I just hope touring is as fun as I always thought it would be you know?"

" It will be fun I know. Yeah it's gonna be a lot of work and exhausting, but touring is the best. It makes even the saddest souls happy." We'll see....