The Triangle

Nicole POV

After Bestival was the coast, Florida to be exact. For a beach bum like me it was a dream come true. I woke up early and changed into my bikini, grabbing my surfing jacket as well. You were still fast asleep so I left a note stating I was going down to the beach. I needed to clear my mind, escape the tour for a bit. I walked down the path from the hotel, digging my toes into the sand and letting the sun warm my skin. I could get lost here, let my mind run wild. I sat down and adjusted my sunglasses talking a deep breath of the sea air. Steve crossed my mind like always. I wondered what he would say to me. To you as well. Would he support my choice of falling in love with you? The quiet man whose voice boomed with emotion. I sighed and laid down in the sand, running my fingers into its warmth. Then there was my father whom I wondered about too. Did he know what became of me. That I turned my life around over and over again.

" Love?" I jumped to your voice, lifting my head to glance back at you. A black To Kill a Kings t-shirt and shorts with sloppy hair adorning your head. " You alright?"

" Yeah just enjoying the weather... I didn't want to wake you." You chuckled and sat down, running your fingers through your hair then adjusting your sunglasses.

"I never mind being woken up by you... What's on your mind?"

" How do you know something is on my mind?"  I smirked slightly and you glanced over, running your finger tip down my stomach.

"Your posture and the lines on your face." I batted your hand away and chuckled.

"I think you just know we too well... But you're right I was thinking... About my brother and father. I just want guidance from them... To know what they think of me." You sighed and laid down beside me.

"I think they're proud of you no matter what Niks."

"I wish you got to meet both of them. I wish we both had the chance to meet Steve." You turned on your side and lifted yourself on your arm.

"Stop this... Stop dwelling on stuff you can't change. You'll drive yourself crazy." You placed your hand on my cheek and pulled my face to yours. Your lips glided against mine until your tongue slipped into my mouth, dancing with mine. How easily you managed to distract me. You pulled away and lifted your glasses, your hues that dark seductive blue that made goose bumps raise along my limbs. "I'm going to go shower....enjoy the beach, let your mind relax. I'll see you when you come back to the room beautiful." You pecked my lips before standing up. "I already feel myself burning up."

" Well if you burn it gives me a reason to rub you down." I smirked slightly as you chuckled.

"You're awful... I love you."

"Love you too." I listened to your feet swish in the sand and soon found myself in the ocean, looking out into the sea. The sound of the waves crashing hid the noise I should have been paying attention to now. The click of a camera following my every move. I wandered out of the ocean and there before we was two cameras flashing away as I grabbed my towel. I knew they weren't there before I went into the ocean. Protecting you was all I worried about lately. Yet my body gave away a tiny piece to our puzzle. The triangle. Soon to be plastered on every gossip website, blog, Twitter. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked past the cameras towards the hotel.

"Miss Clark is Bastille your biggest hit? Are you using them to make money? Who are you dating?"

"What's the tattoo for?"

"Leave me alone please..." I growled the words slightly, my fist in a ball at my side.

"Do you think Bastille will be a one hit wonder?" I was a mere moment from decking the man in his face. Will was a saving grace in that moment by jogging over and waving in my direction.

"Miss Clark we were looking for you! Let's grab breakfast yeah?"

" For sure..." I sighed and Will's hand settled on the small of my back as he rushed me into the hotel.

"I would have the same temper as you in reguards to those questions." He chuckled into my ear and we grabbed the elevator. My body released tension yet his hand stayed on my back.

"I wish I could tell them. Yet I know it wouldn't do any good. It will only cause trouble."

" What if you told them you were with me?" I looked to him with a confused look. "Awoui and I aren't serious yet.. She's too busy right now. Use me as a cover if you need to Nicole..." He removed his hand and shrugged.

"Dan and you would be at each other's throats if I were to agree. Either way I'm still your boss." The elevator door opened and I nearly sped walk to our door. You were drying your hair and flashed a smile in my direction which quickly faded. "Paparazzi..."

"Ah my favourite." You huffed and sat the towel on the bed, grabbing your t-shirt and slipping it over your frame before approaching me. " Go take a bath. I got the tub ready for you love. A nice mimosa is awaiting you as well." I couldn't help but smile as I sat my jacket down and you fiddled with the string of my bikini top. "I wish I could join you, but I need to go talk to Dick about some things." You kissed my forehead before stroking my cheek.

"Alright love... Make sure your tattoo stays covered." I gave you a nod and soon I was alone. In the end we were made of glass. This was never meant to last. Two heartbroken people who couldn't survive without the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! Vacation is almost over. California is beautiful and will always be my second home. Denver sucks ass. Don't go there. Can't wait to be home! Thanks for being patient.