Stomers

I would have updated more yesterday, but this was me yesterday. Matthew McConaughey is my drinking spirit animal. Anyways this chapter is gonna be a bit of a build up chapter to the big plot. So every few chapters you'll be getting a Stormer POV. I am in no way labeling any stormers it's all just coming from my crazy mind. Also if you want comment how you think a Stormer who obviously doesn't know this story, would feel seeing Dan and Nicole get together. Remember Nicole to the public eye is a bad girl. She's done drugs and she partied. Obviously we know Dan as this sweet innocent geek we all love. So comment let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Stormer POV (Yes you read that right)

Stormer POV (Yes you read that right)

I stumbled upon Twitter as always, trying to find something to busy myself with over the weekend. That's when I found them. Bastille. A new band coming from London, my own town. How exciting. Their music was new and catching. Then I found the others. The stormers.

Stormer 1: Bastille is so good! Kyle is cute 😍

Stormer 2: Praise God Dan is single

Stormer 3: Will looks like the beast. So strong can't wait to see them live. Hope they notice me!

Stormer 4: Can we look at them as people please and not meat?

Stormer 2: nope 😛

Stormer 3: my future husband is in Bastille nope

Stormer 1: Of course I love them for their music, but Kyle's still cute.

Stormer 5: If you go back to their interview in January Dan gets nervous about talking about a girl. He wouldn't give her initials

Stormer 6: Maybe it's Nicole 😍 they would be so cute

Stormers 1,2,3,5 : Ew no.

I sighed and looked at my screen. I was Stormer number 6 obviously my opinion wasn't favoured... Yet.

Nicole POV March 4th 2013

I was napping on the bus before the show, I lacked energy to wander around the venue. Plus Dick said he had it covered. However I told Janna to wake me when you and the others were on their way. My nap was interrupted by the weight of someone laying beside me on the sofa in the back of the bus and pulling me into an embrace. Only when the scent of your cologne invaded my nose did I open my eyes and smile like a fool. Quickly I turned over and kissed you, a laugh passing your brims.

"Miss me?"

"yes how could I not?"

"Maybe you got tired of me." You smirked before I rolled my eyes and kissed you again. Running my hand along the stubble of your cheek.

"O hush. You know that will never happen. Get up you're probably late for sound check." A huff escaped you as you kissed me again and slowly got up. You looked good. Healthy in fact. Of course your wrists were covered with make up. I got up and squeezed your hand before letting go as we walked off the bus. Mayhem. In the form of fans wanting your attention. Most musicians I knew would get upset and walk right by, yet you were happy. Hugging everyone and some girls crying just at the fact that they got to meet you. You signed your name, posted for photos. You did everything till they finally went to rejoin the awaiting line out front to get into the venue. A perfect gentleman.

"Is that normal?!" You looked at me with a goofy expression. "That was... Wicked."

"Get use to it love, all the shows are sold out so you've got fans in England. Plenty of them." I smiled and lead the way inside the venue. You joined the others on stage while I hugged Janna. "How you been?"

"Exhausted. Interviews suck."

" Yeah I bet. I'm sorry you had to go. Hopefully the rest of the tour the interviews land where we'll be because babysitting is difficult." I laughed with a smirk as Janna nudged me.

" How can you talk so calmly about what happened?"

"Because it's just Molly. He isn't going to get addicted."

" How do you know?"

"Because I did it before. It was Kyle's first time and he was scared shitless. I highly doubt it will ever happen again. Molly is a party drug, it lacks addictive substances... Though some people say they're addicted. Which is bullshit." I shrugged watching the guys fool around on stage. "I got a question Janna. Are girls extremely flirtatious to Kyle?"

"Not really why?"

" Mmm just asking."

"Girls are making you jealous aren't they?"

" No." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"They are I can see it."

" It isn't that..." I looked to her before sighing softly. "It's just... I'm hiding the best thing that's ever happened to me and I've gotta fake to the world that I'm some monster ya know?" I shook my head and looked down. "I'm some party girl that hasn't settled down and doesn't have her life together." I sighed and sat down, looking to the stage before looking to Janna. " The world is going to hate him when they know he's with me... Or hopefully they'll just hate me."

"They won't hate you. If anything they just don't understand you Niks. You've had a past, we all do. Even Dan. People are going to push your buttons. Alright? They're gonna piss you off. Just stand strong. Because you know at the end of the day Dan is yours."

"I know." I gave a slight laugh. "Everyone will shit themselves the day I get pregnant."

" Mmm little Clarks running around. I can see the mayhem."

" Not for years to come..."

"Have you two talked about it?"

"A bit. I mean neither of us are ready. I want him to focus on his career and health." Janna nodded before releasing a sigh.

" Yeah I feel the same about Kyle. Who knows maybe we'll be pregnant at the same time. That would be great."

"O gosh, no. Don't speak that into existence." I laughed and stood, wandering to the stage. You shot a wink at me before I laughed with a smile. This was our life. Calm. For now.