Welcome Home

four letters... SMUT.

Nicole POV (June 25th 2013)

As much as I wanted to be there when you landed back in London I couldn't allow myself to be seen greeting my client like that. I instead had to wait patiently till you got home. A whole day's weight I may add. My foot bounced as I kept glancing at the door between biting my nails. It was went the elevator noise filled my ears that my heart began to thump like a drum in my chest. I felt like a bird with my heart racing so rapidly. The sound of your keys jingling against the door made me want to cry with excitement. Before your things were even down I had my arms around you. The familiar smell of cologne and hair product sent tingles down my spine.

"I fucking missed you."

"I missed you too." I mumbled against your neck before laughing. "I love you."

"I love you too." You let me go, but only enough so that your lips could find mine. With ease you dropped your backpack before lifting me up, a smirk now gracing your lips. "I think we have to make up for some lost time... But first I feel like I should treat you to dinner." You set me down and grabbed your backpack before carrying it to the kitchen. Something was surely up. Never had you been so playful like this. Seducing me at my own game. Dinner then sex? Hmm.

"Are you being a gentleman?" I smirked following you to the kitchen. It was now obvious you had stopped at the grocery store on your way home by the two small bags you pulled from your bag. Asparagus and steaks to be exact.

"For now..." You chuckled with a smile as I sat down at the counter and watched you cook. It was odd, an activity you rarely participated in seemed to make you smile.

"Where did you get this idea from?"

"Technically a book." In this moment I thought you meant the recipe, however this whole night you had pulled from a book, unknown to me at the time. I already saw the lust in your hues, those dark blues examining my every move like I was prey. With nimble fingers you cut up the asparagus and cooked it in the pan, in the other was the steak. In the oven you had bread. I narrowed my hues at you, there was something off.

"What's the occasion? Do you have bad news for me?"

"No, love." You smiled, glancing up at me before resuming your cooking. "I'm just making dinner for my fiancée. My future wife."

"Well you just got back from a long tour. I expected you to barely make it to the bed before falling asleep."

"I have little intentions of sleeping tonight."

"Well someone must have gotten into a fifty shades of grey book!" I laughed as did you.

"I've never read one of those and never will. Trust me. I see how you get when you read it and I don't need anymore sexual drive." I rolled my eyes before biting my lip watching you quietly. It was then that I took the time to pop open a bottle of wine and pour you a glass along with myself as you plated the food. As we ate, you and I exchanged glances. We both knew what we were after. I downed my glass of wine then cleaned up the dishes. You snuck up behind me, resting your hands on my hips as your lips ran along my neck.

---cough cough.... Smut--------

"I'm going to fuck you in this kitchen... The living room... And then I'm going to make love to you in the bedroom." I bit my lips together, I felt goosebumps raise along my arm.

"O really? You think you can control me?"

"I have my ways." You spun me around and lifted me onto the counter, your lips finding mine. Your tongue danced with mine for dominance as your skilled fingers tugged down my shorts and panties. The Dan I knew was a wild child in the bedroom, but never had you ventured to other rooms. Maybe your confidence was building or two months without sexs had taken its toll. You forced me to the edge of the counter and held my knees in your tight grip as you pulled you lips from mine. My heart was racing with excitement. "Stay still." You got on your knees and your mouth found my most sensitive spot, your tongue drawing circles against my clit. It was out of instinct that my fingers raked through your hair and I rolled my hips against your teasing ways. It had been so long I already felt the shivering sensation bubbling in my stomach. You stopped and swiftly picked me up, your teeth sinking into my collar bond with nipping kisses.

"Mm what happened to the living room."

"I need you too badly to wait."

"Good the feeling is mutual." You kissed me onto the bed before you tugged off your shirt then trousers, quickly joining me under the sheet. It was with need that you pulled me against you. Your teeth tugging as my nipple as you grasped my hips. Gentle yet dominate you treated each of my breasts to kisses and tugs. My sense were consumed by you. It was only when you began to kiss me gentle that I felt completely satisfied. My hips rolling against your body sent me over the edge and you throbbed within side me, lifting my hips to work you through your own climax. It was as if you had this all planned to a T. I took a deep breath and laid down beside you, pulling you into my embrace and kissing the back of your neck.
--------back to pg 13------

"I'm so glad you're back."

"So am I...you hold me in this wild world." I chuckled softly and ran my hand along your arm, feeling my eyes grow heavy.

" Why does everything you say sound like lyrics?"

"Maybe they are... Who knows." I smiled as I closed my eyes.

"Welcome home."

"It's good to be back mi amore."

----------------------
Well then 😉

---------------------- Well then 😉