First tour

Nicole POV

You was a nervous wreck for some reason, sitting in this green room. I punched you in the arm, you huffed and shyed away rubbing your arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Relax! Your stage fright is raging I needed to take your mind off of it." You sighed and stood, taking a deep breath. I stood and looked at you with a smirk. " Come on, relax. Wanna practice, do some voice exercises, shake the nerves off a little." You took another deep breath before nodding and closing your eyes. This seemed to calm you. You and I signing in unison.

"When you fall asleep..." We sung oblivion at the top of our lungs, slowly of course to get the voice ready. It gave me chills listening to you sing. I knew once you got out there you would be fine.

"One minute!" I heard the stage hand yell outside the door. I smiled and took your face in my hands, quickly kissing your lips.

"Woohoo! You'll do fine. I promise! If you get nervous just look at me or your mum. We'll be right up front." You nodded and kissed me again before we parted and walked out the door. I shoved my ear piece in so I could hear anything needed on the channels and began walking towards the stage side. Your mother hugged you and grinned like a fool, it seemed she wasn't as upset with me lately. Though I still felt like they blamed me for your incident. We all had to heal from it. Dick and I watched from the side, you were doing great. At least up till flaws when you looked at me and rushed over, I thought something was wrong, but you quickly took my jacket from my hands and slipped it on before pointing to Kyle to start.

"What is he doing?" Dick began to panic as I laughed. You were setting yourself free of your nerves. Like a crazy man you jumped off the stage while the music played and you sung.

"He's wearing his flaws..."

"He's giving me a bloody heart attack." I smirked watching you goof around with the fans. This was you. Stripped down before everyone emotionally. You ran back towards the stage and of course closed with Pompeii before being ushered back to the green room. Janna was like a kid, fuelled by all of this excitement. You wrapped me in your sweaty embrace and kissed me before laughing.

"That was bloody amazing!"

"I told you! You did great!" I pushed you away slightly and made a face. " So go shower all four of you! Bloody hell!" Janna was pinching her nose as I chuckled and slowly the four energetic boys ran to the showers. In mere minutes all returned smelling noticeably nicer and with new clothes.

" Are they ready to meet the fans?"

"I dunno, are you boys?" I smiled as they nodded and soon we walked where the audience was standing before. A large line of woman, young and our age grinned like fools. Dick, Janna, and I stood away, trying our best to mind our own business. A hint of jealousy stung inside of me, watching how desperately some women were to kiss you. To feel your body the way I did. Obviously there was no jealous towards the teen girls. Yet the women whose age was obviously close to our own were able to make me show a hint of jealousy.

" Mmm do I see a glare on your features Niks?"

"No, what makes you say that?" I smirked looking to Janna before returning my side gaze to the two females kissing over your face.

"O I dunno... O hell no..." I looked over to Kyle now receiving the same treatment you had moments ago. My jealousy turned to laughter.

"What were you saying Janna?" She huffed and crossed her arms, looking to me now.

"I was saying do you wanna stalk them to the parking lot and steal their souls?"

"Exactly." I smirked before taking a breath. A part of me wished I was a smoker so I would have a reason not to be around this like Dick.

" Did you see the email for next week?"

" No, why?"

"Mr. Williams wants Dan, myself, and Woody on the other side of London for an interview."

" So I'm stuck with your wonky boyfriend and Will? Brilliant." A laugh escaped my brims before I shrugged. "Gotta love our jobs. So you'll have to leave right after the show on the 2nd and come back right before the show on the 4th?"

"That's the way it seems."

" Well keep an eye on Dan for me."

"As long as you keep an eye on Kyle." She laughed with a smile on her lips. All I did was nod and glance over my shoulder, Dick guiding the fans out. You looked at me and smiled, pink lip stick was covering your face. A sigh escaped me as I walked over to you and used my sleeve, cleaning off your cheeks.

" That was really... Awkward."

"I'm aware, Janna and I were about to go kick some ass." You chuckled and wrapped your arms around me, looking down at me.

"O hush you know I am yours. No one will ever change that love." You put your hand under my chin and kissed my lips before I nodded.

"I know. Let's get back to the hotel and relax. We'll have some dinner and do it all over again tomorrow yeah?"

" Yeah... Wow. That's kind of scary yet cool. I'm always a nervous mess, but it is so fun once I get up there."

"I know you gave everyone a heart attack during flaws."

"Yeah but I just felt like I needed to do it."

" Well I think you should, but don't tell Dick I support your crazy ideas."

"Our secrets as always love." You kissed me again before we all began to leave the venue. This was the beginning of the bad blood era.