Home Sweet Home

SMUT. That is your warning. Also you're all probably wondering " How come I haven't needed tissues recently" well my lovely readers I'm being nice. You see, 2013 was meh... 2014 😈 O yeah... Once you see 2014 in a chapter title. Get ready.

Also, I did a thing... I started another story. It's called "His worst Nightmare" so go read and tell me what you think😁

Dan POV

We ran into the building, Rory looked surprised. Nearly laughing as we caught our breath at the elevator while we waited. You pushed ahead with your two suitcases into the first elevator. I ran into the second. By the time I got up stairs your things were left in the living room and the apartment was silent.

" Nicole?!" I took a few deep breaths while tugging off my jean jacket. I strolled my way through the dining room and kitchen to the master bed room. You were wearing a white silk night gown that settled at your mid thighs.

"Yes Dan?" A smirk played on your lips as you wander towards me. You tugged at the hem of my black shirt before your fingers ran across my stomach while your lips brushed against mine.

"I was merely looking for you love..." I whispered against your soft brims before holding your face between my hands as I kissed you. We were finally alone, left in peace and silence. You shoved me onto to the bed before a giggle escaped you, teasingly you climbed on top of me and lifted my shirt. Dragging your nails down my chest, my breath getting trapped in my lungs. A smirk played on your lips as you tugged my shirt over my head with my cooperation.

"I hope you know I'm in control."

"That's cause I'm giving it to you Mrs. Smith."

"Mmm I like the sound of that..." Your lips trailed down my chest until you were wiggling down my trousers as I kicked off my shoes.

"Hell Nikki..." It left me as a whisper once your lips brushed against my shaft. I wasn't going to let you have this power over me for long, but the way your head bobbed up and down and tongue swirled against my skin was almost hypnotizing. A groan escaped me and you were satisfied with that, prowling your way up the bed till your lips met mine. I tore off your skimpy gown after kicking my jeans and boxers all the way off. In a swift movement I slipped inside of you, grasping your hips as our tongues danced together. I could feel your heart racing as your breasts were pushed against my chest, my own fluttering away with yours. That we until your world came sinking in around you. I always made sure you were first. I'd never leave you unpleased. You slipped off of me and collapsed beside me, catching your breath before laughing. " What?"

"That silk gown was expensive."

"Shit, sorry."

" No, I like when you tear my clothes off." You smirked looking to me before I chuckled and yanked the sheet up, settling it at my hips.

"I'll do it more often... Go shower. I'll make us a bite to eat."

" No, you go shower, you're sweating." You kissed my lips before grabbing your robe off the hook on the wall and slipping it on as you wanders to the kitchen. I sighed contently watching your hips sway as you walk. The minor limp from your accident was noticeable still, but probably only to me. I forced myself to get up, step into the shower and rinse off before just putting on some joggers. Like I said, being half naked around you was nothing. Yet to anyone else it made me nervous. I found you on your office, browsing on the computer.

"I forgot we emptied all the food out of the kitchen before the tour. So.... Chinese food?"

"sounds great."

"Good I already ordered it." You looked up with a grin before looking back to your screen. "Muse just signed Bastille to go on tour with them in May and June... O and you're going to the Brit awards next year. Actually we all are..." I grinned and ran around the desk, looking at the screen.

" What?! That wicked!"

"Congrats babe." You smiled and kisses my cheek before I kissed your temple.

" No... Thank you. You made this happen." Your eyes rolled before you got up and dug into your desk, getting out money for the food.

"You would have found a way trust me." The door bell rang as I followed you to the livingroom, watching you open the door and grab the food before handing whoever was there a hundred pounds. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome, thank you." You closed the door and wandered to the sofa, we opened the containers once we were wrapped in blankets and used the chop sticks to chow down. I clicked on Naked and Afraid, which soon had you hooked and pulled in like a fish.

"Where did you find this?"

"Netflix, while on tour." I chuckled before taking another shrimp and popping it into my mouth. This was us. Stripped down behind closed doors and allowed to be ourselves. No one to know how our bond was formed so strong. After we ate you curled up on top of me, yawning as we continued through the program. In all honest there was nothing better than this. Being here with you. I knew this peace wouldn't last. Soon we would travel again. You would get a phone call from a person you didn't know just to turn your world upside down. This journey would never end. We'd always be facing something. Yet you were a Clark. A name cursed so deeply. Yet I was a Smith. There was nothing wrong with being a Smith. If only things were that easy. Being a Smith verses being a Clark. It was all fate. Created long before I was yours and you were mine. A fate I couldn't change for either of us even if I tried.

The Glory of Them [Bastille Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें