Turbulence

(Crawls to the publish button) boom.

Nicole POV (August 28th)

My memories are better. Every now and then I get a headache, but I haven't needed my notes recently. Janna and I are... Distant. I still blame her slightly for what happened. She shouldn't have been driving. Maybe then I wouldn't have ended up with brain damage. I huffed to myself, looking out the window of the private jet we were taking to America. Another tour except this one was completely sold out in this foreign country. Bastille's name was out. Pompeii was the song everyone knew and Dan was the face of Bastille. It was hard on us. Sneaking around for each other's attention and love. Then there was the paparazzi and fans all questioning my health, your love life, Kyle's love of cats, anything and everything.

"Nik? Everything okay?" Your hand squeezed mine and I was pulled from my thoughts. I nodded and flashed a smile in your direction.

"I'm excited for you... Just thinking about the tour." You took off your glasses and sat them on the sofa arm before looking back at me.

"What about the tour has you thinking?"

"Just all the stressful bits. Stuff you as the musician shouldn't worry about love." I smirked slightly and buckled in as the sound pinged. We'd be landing in the big Apple. Paparazzi hell as I liked to call it. It was a smooth landing. The only thing that would go smoothly today. I grabbed my duffle and put on my sunglasses before pulling you close to me. "Love you."

" Love you too.." You kissed me and then we separated. The band was first off the plane followed my Janna, Dick, and Myself. Cameras flashed, question after question.

" Nicole! How are you feeling?"

"Are you capable of your job?"

"Will whose the lucky lady?"

" Dan when are we gonna see you with a girlfriend?"

"Kyle and Janna are you having a baby?"

" Nicole how are you still alive?" You froze to that question and I pushed on the small of your back. I had never seen you angry. Yet by the tension in your fist I could tell.

"Come on Smith. Let's not entertain them any longer." I chuckled slightly and you kept walking, Kyle beside you also ushering you through.

" Nicole rumor has it you relapsed?"

"Woody where is your wife?"

"When are we gonna get new music?" I saw the van and went for it, opening the doors and tossing the bags in the back. You were first in and I climbed in beside you, grabbing your hand once the van started to move.

"Oi, are you alright?" You shrugged slightly and took off your sunglasses.

"It just upsets me how they talk about you... About all of us. They think we're any different than average humans. That we don't feel. That we constantly live a dramatic life." Kyle huffed slightly.