Chapter 01

"Wow, baby seriously. This is amazing, I must say best birthday ever!" I tell Liam as I drop onto the luxious bed. It's way to big but we about to have some fun init.
Liam strolls into the bedroom holding suitcases and puts them down looking at me.
"Are you tired beautiful?" he asks me and I shake my head no.
"Are you?" I ask him hoping he isn't. I have a plan.
"Nope" he says walking over to me.
"Good because I wanna do something for you" I tell him and he raises a brow looking me over.
"After everything today, I want to baby" I tell him and he nods slowly.
"Do what you want to do baby, you know I'm all yours" he says and I stand up and turn my back to him.
"Unbottom me please baby first" I tell him and he's up in a flash with his hands on me.
"Always ready to get you naked my queen" he says and I chuckle nodding my head knowing he's right. Always and don't I know it.
"There beautiful. Anything else? I'm gonna grab us some drinks" he says and I turn and smile up at him.
"Give me ten minutes baby, I'll call you when I'll be ready" I tell him and he nods, kisses me and leaves me to it. I take my arms from the sleeves and pull the dress down my body and step out of it and hang it over the chair in the room. I walk into the ensuite bathroom and turn the shower on jumping in washing my body thoroughly from the long day and repeating before jumping out. I quickly dry and moisturize all over. Leaving my makeup on I take my hair out and leave it down curly and quickly brush my teeth. I wrap the tower around me walking back in the bedroom and open the suitcases rummaging through looking for what I brought. I find the outfit Liam's gonna love, definitely.
I drop the towel and start to put on the 'outfit' if that's what you can call it.

I look myself over in the gigantic mirror and flip my hair over my shoulder

I look myself over in the gigantic mirror and flip my hair over my shoulder. How do I wanna play this. Pose on the bed? Againat a wall? On the floor on my knees? I don't bloody know.
I do a few different positions seeing what feels comfortable for me and best veiw to see me when he comes in. Just get on the bed Stacey. That's what we do.
I climb on the bed and lay seductively and arch my back off the bed. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I look hot.
"Baby?" I call out and the door instantly opens and Liam walks through holding two tumblers of rum. I hope.
"You just get better my queen, I didn't think you could top today but you look.. Just wow, fucking wow!" he says speechless.. Again. I'm on a roll.
"You seem to be lost for words, all day now Mr Johnson. Is something wrong?" I tease and he downs his drink taking big steps to me handing me the other glass. I take it down it and hand it back now feeling the burn slowly work its way through me.
"If you didn't look so God damn sexy constantly I'd be OK. My dicks having a heart attack let alone my actual heart" he says and I sit up onto my knees smiling at him and wrap my arms around his neck as he connects our lips dropping the glass to the bedside table. I push my tongue into his mouth and he matches me swirling his tongue along mine and he grabs my ass spreading it kneading it as he goes. I run my hand down his back and back up his front purposely missing his hardening dick. I'll have you soon. I get to undress my king from his tux he's probably been dying to take off since we got back to the hotel. It was hard to keep my hands off him back there but we had to catch a flight.
I pull on his bow tie and it comes undone easily so I pull it dropping it to the bed and slowly start to unbottom his shirt building his anticipation. I know he wants me. Bad.
"Baby, I will just rip it off" he says smirking at me ready to grab my hands. I take it further an rip it off for him buttons flying everywhere and I take off his cufflinks and place them on the side undoing the sleeves and pulling it down his broad muscular shoulders and dropping it to the floor. He so damn hot.
He watches me intently and I start to undo his button and fly dropping then to the floor he steps out of them moving them away and stands there in his boxes looking fine as hell. He's so delicious.
"When your done eye fucking me beautiful" he teases and I look up at him biting my lip as I felt no way of cock watching my husband. No fucking way indeed.
"I scoot backwards bending over so my face is positioned infront if his dick and I look up at him
"Drop them and feed me what u really crave" I purr and he slowly drops them kicks them off and grabs his hard on. He slowly strokes it in front of my face and I lick my lips salivating.
I open my mouth sticking out my tongue flat and he rubs his dick along my tongue and I start to lick up to his tip swirling my tongue around the tip collecting his precum. I hum and he groans as I continue my licking and make my way to his balls sucking in each one just how he likes it. I grab his dick feeling it ridiculously hard and big in my hand and guild it towards my mouth while I look up at him. I start to take him down inch by inch dubbing along his balls at the same time. I get past half way and start to bob my head, feeling it the back of my throat I hear Liam groaning enjoying it. I know what my king enjoys. Me.
"You look so sexy bent over in this little thing you call an outfit, with my dick pushing in and out of your pretty little mouth" Liam says holding my jaw as he watches himself going in and out.
"So good baby, just like that" he tells me and I continue sucking slurping and my saliva builds rapidly.
"Shitt baby" he says as I go down further than I ever have and handle it better than I thought.
"Thats it queenie" he encourages and I work my hand into play and stroke him up and down with my mouth aswell at the same time a d he drops his head back groaning loudly. He grabs the back off my head and starts to fuck my mouth quicker taking what he wants and I let him get himself off using my mouth and hand and I feel his dick swell and throb on my tongue and he stopa letting me finish him off. I feel the first shot of cum hit my throat and I pull back a little to swallow and continue to suck him working his cum into my mouth with my hand swallowing it down tasting him.
I carry on my pleasure feeling myself becoming wetter and he pulls back feeling sensitive. Bless him.
"No more baby, I need my treasures" he says and I think plural? OK..
I sit back up on my knees wiping my mouvh and chin and look up at him.
He shakes his head at me.
"Turn around bend that ass up queenie" he tells me stroking his harding dick. Yes daddy I think as I spin around quickly doing what he says. I arch my back lifting my ass up spreading my legs and I hear him growl behind me. So fucking hot.
"You in this position is like heaven baby" he groans and swipes a finger through my arching slit making me moan.
He comes forward and swipes his tongue over my protruding clit and I moan again needing more.
He sucks onit gently getting harsher by the second and then swirls his tongue up towards my entrance.
"Hmm yes" I moan as he pushes his tongue into me greeting deeper as I roll my hips  backwards wanting more of him.
Hee spreads me open with his hands and deep fucks me with his tongue then retra ta and licks up towards my puckered hole. I instant moan as his tongue touches me and he hums as he rolls his tongue around it. He pushes his to gue into me and slides his fingers into my alit at the same time and instantly tighten around both.
He so good at everything he does but knowing how to pleasure me is a different kind of skill he has.
He fucks into me hard with his fingers pushing me over the edge and I back further onto his tongue and cum through both with a scream. Wow.
"Yessss! Fuck" I cry out riding out my orgasm that just ripples through me leaving me shaking. He slides his tongue out and fingers follow and I'm left feeling empty. He then starts to push his thumb into me and I buck my hips feeling full back there and moan loudly at the intrusion.
"How's that feeling baby?" he asks as he slowly starts to fuck me.
I moan out loudly enjoying it thoroughly and he pushes a little deeper making me take more and I arch my back wanting to just be fucked.
"More baby" I moan and he slide his thumb out and pushes in two fingers making me cry out with pleasure. Fucking yes daddy.
"You really enjoying this beautiful?" he asks me as he hooks his fingers and presses down on a pleasurable spot.
"Fuck yesss! So good" I moan dropping my head forward just feeling everything. I feel my orgasm build and I continue to just moan in so much euphoric pleasure.
"Cum for me baby" he coaxs pressing down and I let go as I hear him groan feeling me.
"Fuck daddyyyy!" I scream out as he fucks me a little faster through my orgasm. I can't take anymore. I tighten around his fingers repeatedly and look back at my king.
"I need you inside me baby" I tell him and he slides his fingers out and quickly washes his hand and comes back stroking his dick. He climbs onto the bed and before I know it he's filling me to the brink of painful pleasure but I don't run from the dick. Especially my kings, I roll my hips taking it with my eyes squeezed shut listen to Liam groan over and over telling me how much he loves the treasures and I'm gathering that's what he's coming both now.
I feel him roll his hips slowly in and out of me, making love Liam style. I moan loudly loving the feel of him and I start to fuck back I to him pushing myself over the edge as I cum on his dick.
He growls and rolls into me harder and I cry out starting to back up on him faster. I need more.
"Baby, I need you" I tell him and he understands building up his pace as he fucks into me, he wraps his arm around me and atarta to rub at my swollen clit. I moan uncontrollably feeling him everywhere and I cum again feeling my legs shake. He carry on pushing me over and I feel him getting close. His heavy breathing and his grip becomes tighter, he slaps my ass and I tighten around him over and over sending him over as I feel him throb inside me.
"Fuckkkk!" he roars out as he unleashes his load into me. The feelings to good and it senda me over again making me moan loudly as I cum bouncing my ass off him.
We both come to a stop heavy breathing and he slowly pulls out of me and I'm suddenly flipped onto my back.
"I'm know where near done with you queenie" he tells me picking up his bow tie and tying my hands together.
Let the games begin husband.