Chapter 157

It's our last day and I'm sad to leave this beautiful place. We're definitely coming back and I can't wait to bring everyone here.
"Are you ready to go home later. I've missed the children" Liam say as we relax in the hot tub.
"Yeah but we're gonna be coming back here" I tell him and he smiles pulling me into him.
"If that's what you want, I'll sort it queenie" he says and I nod against him as he scoops water over me.
"Anotber thing, I'm opening another angels here. I feel like mum would want that" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"That's a great idea baby, she'd be so proud of everything you've achieved because I know I am, we all are" I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck looking into his eyes and seeing him smile.
"Thank you my queen, it means alot that I make her proud. And you too, that's all that matters" he says and I nod overly proud of my king.
"You've done amazing and you've come so far from the guy you used to be" I tell him and he nods agreeing and grinning proud of himself because he should be.
"Thank you baby, I have changed like I said I would, I needed to be better for you, for our future, I love the man I've turned into" he says and he really has. He's not the child I fell inlove with. He's the man I'm now even more obsessed with.
"You've always bewn good enough my king, but I understand what you wanted for me and I love you for that. You promised me you'd come back to me and you have. That's all that matters. I love you baby, thnwk you for everything" I tell him and kiss him lovingly. I fucking love my god damn husband.

After getting out the hottub and relaxing in fresh clothes I sit cuddled up with Liam watching a film.
"Baby.." I say turning to look at him as he hums and looks at me.
"I miss my babies, can we go now instead of later? I've enjoyed every minute here with you and I feel so much better. Thank you for bringing here to refocus" I say and he smiles and kisses my head.
"You sure baby?" he asks me as he pulls me to straddle him.
"Yeah, I want you to go get Mya too" I tell him and he nods.
"OK, let's go pack up the car baby and we'll go home and I'll go collect Mya tomorrow with Ruby" he says with a smile and a quick kiss I nod grinning. My babies coming home finally.
I jump up off him and run to the bedroom with Liam on my heel and a few spanks to my ass.

As we finished packing up and loading the car, I grabbed a bunch of different snacks and a few cans of pop for the ride home.
"You ready queenie?" Liam asks me as I put the last drink in the bag and make sure everything off.
"Yeah baby, let's go" I tell him as he holds out his hand to me and I take it as he leads us out. Home time.
I climb into the car and pull on my belt as Liam jumps in doing the same as he starts the car up and pulls off. The music starts to play and I smile at my baby as my favorite new song comes on.
"We've got something between us, I be thinking of you all night, it's all part of the dream, all part of the lifestyle" I sing smiling at him and he carries on.
"Baby, you can trust me. I love the way you love me, so let it go, let go. Ahh baby" he sings and I lean over kissing him.
He's so cute.
"See I do listen queenie" he says smirking and I smile at him.
"You should, my music's better that yours baby" I mock and he laughs.
"I don't think so, all your girly shots good but it's not what I'm listening to in my car alone" he says and I nod laughing. Yeah people will look at him funny.
"Yeah yeah" I tell him and he takes my hand kissing it.
"But I enjoy it with you, that's all that matters" he says smiling glancing at me.
"Hum exactly" I tell him as I take off my sliders and tuck my feet under me leaning my head on the window as I wat h him drive.
"Always watching me queenie, you wanna drive?" he asks and I shake my head.
"Nope, I wanna watch you drive. I love watching you, you know this by now my king" I tell him rolling my eyes and he laughs.
"Yeah and you think I don't. That's the bummer about me driving, I have to keep my eyes on the road. I miss seeing your beautiful face" he says making me smile.
"Your so cute you know that baby. If you want me to drive I will?" I tell him and he shrugs.
"When you wanna break let me know, we'll swap. Deal?" I say and he nods smiling.
"OK baby, now how you feeling? Your not sore or anything? I did go a little harder than normal" he says and I grin.
"I'm good baby, feel amazing. I loved it all, what about you. Did you enjoy it?" I ask him
"Of course baby, I'm fucking estactic, you always blow my god damn mind" he tells me and I grin proud that I can do that to him. My king. My husband.
"Good, I'm really enjoying the new things we're doing. I know you are and the leather? You preferring that?" I ask him and he smirks.
"I love you in everything because your so god damn sexy, but th ekeather is just hitting different baby" he says and I bite my lip.
"I'm actually loving it to, it's different for me but I like to mix it up anyways, so don't worry" I tell him and he glances at me.
"You can wear what you want, or nothing. Your choice queenie. I love everything you do or don't wear" he says and I nod grinning. Good to know.
"Thanks baby" I tell him thinking to go shopping for some new bits.
I'm about to need a closet just for the bedroom and playroom. Fucking hell.