Chapter 23

After an amazing day with the girls where back at the villa and Becky and Ricco come strolling in.
"Bro I was tempted to take you car" Ricco says to Liam sitting down on the sofa.
"Of course you was, have you seen it. But good job you didn't, I'd off left you here alone and fucked. It's an amazing drive tho. Right my queen?" Liam says to me and I nod eagerly.
"You've even drove it. And yeah I wouldn't do something without asking boss. I'm not crazy" he says and I laugh. Yeah you'd have to be. I can do what I like. But anyone else is a big no no for Liam.
"Well good" Liam says agreeing with him.
"As it's your last night Nad it's technically still your honeymoon, go out and do you" Becky says and I grin happy that she said that. I wanna go check out the nightlife. Why not it's our last night.
"Wanna go dancing baby" I say to Liam and his eyes light up and she grins at me.
"More than anything" he says and I know he's thinking about his hands all over my body as I grind my ass on him. Insatiable Liam Johnson.
"Let me go get ready then. I need to find something sexy" I tell him getting up and he slaps my ass.
"Your always sexy queenie" he tells me as I walk away flipping my hair over my shoulder. It's definitely getting curled.

After showering and doing my usual routine I'm dressed and practically ready to do.
I stand in the mirror looking at myself adding gloss to my lips and check myself out hard. I look good not gonna lie.

Liam comes walking in ready for his shower ane looks me over with heart eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liam comes walking in ready for his shower ane looks me over with heart eyes. Aww baby
"Liking what you see boo?" I tease and he licks his lips holding my hips.
"More and more each day queenie" he says and I melt against him.
"If you wanna go out, stop looking at me like that baby" he tells me and I bite my lip and pull away from him.
"It's our lastnight, where gonna have some fun, we'll get to that soon enough" I tell him as he pulls me back and kisses me gently. He kicks his lips again and smiles down at me.
"I'm gonna shower, the children are going to bed soon" he tells me and I nod wanting to say night before we go out.
He let's me go and we go our separate ways. I walk out and into the children.
"Are we going sleepies soon princesses" I ask them and they both loo at each other and shake there heads.
"Frozen mummy" Mya says and I laugh.
"You've had enough frozen to last you a life time babygirl, bed time" I tell her and she sighs standing up. Really attitude suddenly.
I hold my arms out to her and they both come running and I hug them both and give them both kisses as Becky gets up.
"Have fun babes you look hot, make the night count" Becky says hugging me as I smile at her and walking off with the girls. I see both boys asleep on the sofa and aww at them as they cuddle up together. They look adorable. I grab my camera from the table and take a few snaps and kiss them.
"I'll help move them to there bed boss" Ricco says to me and I smile at him.
"Thanks Ricco" I tell him and walk back to Liam to see him ready. No time fucking around I see handsome.
I take a snap of him bent over putting on his trainers and he looks to me smiling so I quickly take another one before he stands.
"You look hot as always baby" I tell him and he smile at me putting on his wat h and earrings.

"Thanks baby, you ready?" he asks me and I take a few more pictures as he walks towards me and he grabs the camera and takes one of me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thanks baby, you ready?" he asks me and I take a few more pictures as he walks towards me and he grabs the camera and takes one of me. He spins me around taking a couple them kisses me snapping on.
"That's enough, well take it with us. OK" he says laughing at me and I nod taking it and slipping it into my purse. We can print them anytime.
We both walk out and wave by to Bonnie and Ricco. Liam grabs his phone and looks at it.
"Taxis here in five baby" he says and I nod. That's a good idea he has to drink with me obviously or what would be the point.
"Let's get a drink now" I tell him walking I to the kitchen and grabbing the run and two glasses. I pour some into the glass and hand it to Liam. I pour the same amount into mine.
"To an amazing honeymoon with my baby" I say holding my glass up to him smiling and he grins and clinks his glass to mine.
"An amazing honeymoon with my queen. I love you always baby" he tells me and wraps an arm around my waist.
"I love you too always my king" I tell him feeling his phone buzz against me in his pocket. We down our drinks and make our way outside and I wave bye to the guys.
Liam opens the door of the car for me and I climb in to the back him following behind.
"Where looking for a nightclub" I say hopeful and he nods grinning like he knows a good place. Liam nods at him through the mirror and he pulls of quickly.
"I duno how long it's gonna take to get there but I'm glad we get the lastnight to ourselves" he tells me pulling me against him linking fingers.
"I know baby, I'm glad too. I can't believe we go home tomorrow. It's being amazing thank you for bringing me here" I tell him for the 100th time and he kisses me lovingly sliding his tongue into my mouth and he grabs my face deepening the kiss making me moan into his mouth and he groans sending a vibration through me. Fuck I loved kissing him. I clench my thighs and we pull apart looking into each others eyes smiling.