Chapter 108

So after all the palaver lastnight the playroom got put on hold and I just laid in my kings arms crying, just wishing I knew where my sister was. That's all I want to know. But still nothing and it's driving me crazy. Liam gets calls non stop now and it's keeping him busy finding this guy? Woman? Who fucking knows.
I stand in the mirror ready for the depressing day feeling shit already missed half of it.

I walk out the bedroom grabbing my phone and trying Macey again as I walk down the stairs

I walk out the bedroom grabbing my phone and trying Macey again as I walk down the stairs. Voicemail. Fuck sake!
I carry on into the living room seeing everyone but Liam.
"Office love" Jason tells me and I nod offering him a small smile. Walking back out I go into the kitchen grabbing a apple juice from the fridge. Osiris isn't back untill tomorrow and I'm in no mood to cook for everyone. I pull out my phone and load uber eats clicking on our usual pizza place and order a few different ones and a whole lot of sides. Clicking delivery I pay by card and wait for the comformation as I walk down to Liam's office.
I knock and walk in putting my phone in my pocket now receiving what I needed.
"Dinners ordered baby. You busy?" I ask him a stupid question but you know.
"Still looking for them both baby, thanks for letting me know" he says distracted and I don't know how to make him feel better. Well I do but I don't feel like I'm getting that from him right now.
"Do you need my help or anything?" I ask him and he sighs.
"Theres nothing for you to do baby, I'm on top of everything" he says looking t his computer screen and I sigh.
"Alright I'll text you when dinners here" I tell him and he hums. Walking out the office I go back to everyone and sit down next to Jason.
"Yeah, he's not in the best mood is he" he says and I sigh.
"Not really. And why is there so many people walking around outside" I ask him looking back at him.
"Liam said there'd be security. What was you expecting. Your his whole world Stacey, always have been. He's gonna keep you safe no matter what the cost. Even him, just let him protect you" he tells me and I smile
"I feel the same Jason. I worry shitless when he's out too, I don't want anything to happen to him either. He's my world also. You know this" I tell him putting my head in my hands. I can't lose Liam. I might aswell be dead to. I can't do it again.
"I know this, so does Liam. Just do what he says Stacey" he says seriously and I nod.
"I will. Did you like your room by the way?" I ask him and he grins.
"It's better than I expected. Thanku love it means alot having a place whenever I need it. Lexi too. She screamed this morning at everything" he sys grinning and I smile for them.