Chapter 165

"I'm home" I call out and see my babies come crawling towards me.
"Mamamama" they both say happily and I smile at them both and pick up hunter first then Tyler as he gets to me after.
"Hello momma beautiful boys" I say to them and kiss them both hugging them to me.
"Where's your daddy?" I ask and feel hands wrap around me.
"I missed you queenie, you look wow from behind, can I handle you turning around?" he asks and I laugh turning in his arms.
"I'm loving the dark hair beautiful" he says and I smile happy that he likes it.
"Thanks baby, what about these bad boys" I say showing him my fingers awkwardly as I hold the boys still.
"Digging the orange queenie, wht about mine?" he asks licking his lips and I know what he means straight away.
"You'll find out later boo" I tell him and he groans at me taking Tyler.
"Momma playing hard to get Tyler, what should daddy do about that?" he asks and I laugh.
"I have a few ideas my king" I tell him biting my lip as hunter tries to get back down. I place him down and he sits waiting for Tyler. Liam puts him down after kissing him and then Hunter and they both crawl off.
"What else did you buy queenie?" he asks wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Alot for all the children really, I got Ruby a birthday dress and myself a new dress aswell for the day and I bunch of new underwear and you some bits too" I tell him an dhe looks around looking for them.
"Aniki took them upstairs for me" I tell him and he nods.
"Have you eaten?" he asks and I nod.
"Has lunch with Aniki" I tell him and he raises his brow smirking.
"You been on a date with your security?" he asks and I laugh nodding.
"It was good, learnt some new things about him" I tell him and he hums.
"I bet you did, you've been gone a long time" he says and I smile.
"It's been a long day, but I'm ready for my daddy" I tell him and he kisses my neck pulling me into him.
"Yall need to get a room, where all here you know" I hear from behind me and know its my bestie.
"Says daddy to be" I say and he grins.
"Go, with your annoying self's" he says and laughs waving us off. Rude bestie..
"You shut it" Liam tells him as he drags me out the room and into the foyer.
"You heard the man" he says kissing me and picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me up the stairs.
"I wana see what you brought for me to rip off you queenie" he says and I nod kissing his neck and bite down on him hearing him groan out.
He puts me down and looks at all the bags outside the door and I laugh.
"What? I said I was going shopping baby" I say and he shakes his head laughing pi king them all up as I open the bedroom door.
He dumps them I front of my closet and grabs the Victoria secrets bags. Of course.
"Show me beautiful" he says and sits on the bed. I pull out a few laying them on the bed.

"I love them all queenie" he says licking his lips running his hand over the leather ones of course.
"There's literally anything to any of them, I fucking love it and I can't wait to see you in them all" he says and I bite my lip.
"I have one more but you'll see that later later" I tell him and he grabs me again.
"Isit leather?" he asks full of excitement.
"Isn't it always now" I tease and he nods licking his lips at me.
"Not always but mostly, I duno you look so God damn sexy init what can I say baby" he says shrugging and I smile up at him as he kisses me.
"First" he says pulling up my dress and dropping my thong.
"Daddy needs his treasure now" he says spinning me around and bending me over the bed.

"Yess, yess! Harder! Fuckkk!" I scream as I cum feeling him throb and release into me.
"Babyyyyy!" he roars out pounding into me as I bounce my ass with him. Fuck!
He slides out of me pulling me up I to him flush against him.
"I missed you baby" he says in my ear making me smile.
"I always miss you my king" I tell him and he kisses my neck and spins me.
"Let's shower and do that again" he says and I laugh at my Mr insatiable.
"Were going in the playroom later baby save them reserves" I tell him and he pouts at me making me laugh.
"How about I lick it instead" I tell him and he groans grabbing his dick as I pull him towards the bathroom laughing.

After a hot steamy shower and pleasuring my sexy husband we jumped out and got redressed. I stand at the closet and pull on a black t-shirt and a pair of black biker shorts and and slip on my black fluffy sliders and turn to Liam just standing in a pair of black shorts.
"You know your sexy in everything right?" he says licking his lips at me making me smile. He always boosts my confidence.
He walks over to me and I run my hands down his bare chest feeling all the muscles in his stomach and bite my lip looking up at him as he smirks down at me cocky. He knows he's beyond sexy. Bastard.
"You know you're sexy period, right?" I say and he kisses me grabbing my ass.
"I do this for you my queen, I know you love it" he says and I grin up at him.
He's been like this since we got back together and. He went jail. It was a shock to see him all worked out and his longer hair. I loved it instantly and still do. What can I say my husbands hot. Like beyond..