Chapter 35

I quick hello to everyone and seeing my babies have there dinner I look at Becky.
"Babe, we was going out for dinner" I tell her as she serves up the girls tea.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, they said they wanted dinner so I made them something. You was outside awhile, we thought you'd you know" she says blushing and I laugh shaking my head.
"It's OK babe, you didn't know and it sound like us so no harm done there gonna eat anyways. Well just go out with Jason and Sasha, you got room for one more?" I ask her with my hands together pleading smiling and she nods at me.
"Of course we all love Lexi" she says and I turn to Liam.
"Already onit baby" he says holding the phone to his ear.
"Well you girls have fun with Becky and Lexi when she gets here, I'm gonna go change. Thanks again babe" I tell her with a smile and then jogging out the room.

After us both quickly taking a shower and doing our routines, we're dressed and I'm done everything I needed to. We're all ready to go. Now without the children we can go somewhere more for adults and drink wine too. Bonus.
I look in the mirror as I add a red lipstick wanting to stand out as I check Liam out as he pulls on his boots.

"You know how hot you look right now boo" I say gushing as I turn looking at him properly up and down as he stands

"You know how hot you look right now boo" I say gushing as I turn looking at him properly up and down as he stands. Damn.

"

It's all for you remember my queen. I'm yours. You look amazing in that dress tho. Your ass. Fucking hell baby" he groans out towards the end as I twirl and bite my lip and I watch him licking his staring at me everywhere.
"Let's go before we end up naked" I say laughing grabbing my purse and pulling him by his hand out the room. Not yet my king.
As we walk down the stairs I hear Jason laughing and we see him talking with Ricco.
"Laugh on your own time" I say and Ricco looks at me like he don't know what to do or say. I start laughing and he smiles.
"You gotta quit doing that boss. Especially when Liam's around" he says and I laugh more.
"Definitely wouldn't wanna upset the boss when Liam's around now would we" Jason mocks and Liam middle fingers him making him laugh.
"The mofucking king and queen bitches" I say walking into the kitchen to find Sasha talking with Becky.
"We ready to go?" Sasha asks me smiling.
"Yeah babe, I need a drink after today" I say laughing and Sasha waves it off.
"Water under the bridge babe, let's go. Bye Becky" she says to us. I say bye to the girls giving them kisses on there heads while they still eat and kiss the twins after.
"Bye babies, be good" I tell them all and the girls nod with the mouths full. I wave to Lexi who's saying bye to Sasha and we walk out linking arms.
"Ready baby?" Liam asks as he sees us entering the foyer.
"Yep let's go get in my new new's" I say excitedly.
"The car outsides yours? Brothwe I didn't think you ment that when you just said surprise. Fucking hell you two" Jason says shaking his head chuckling to himself.
"My king loves me" I just say smugly.
"And my queen loves me. What can we say" he tells him and walks over to us.
"You two are a right pair" Sasha says walking out the door Liam holds open for us and I smile up at him.
"Where we going?" I ask Liam looking up at him.
"Ill program it, I have no idea where it is either" he says as I pull the key from my purse unlocking it.
"Follow us babe" I just tell Sasha as we part ways.
"Alright, see you soon" she says and I climb into my car and my king shuts the door and walks around to the passenger side.
He looks at his phone and starts typing into the satnav and i wait for it to load as I pull on my belt and adjust my seat and mirrors properly. I start the car feeling the vibration under me lightly and start signing in with my phone.
"Ready when you are baby" he tells me as I sync my music and press play on a play list as Deno - Better Now starts playing. I love this song.
I pull out of the drive and get a feel of the car.
"Hows tlit feel my queen, you look so happy right now. Did I do good?" Liam asks me and I grin even more to show how happy I am.. "Its drives like a dream, so smooth like I'm gliding on the road. Perfect I fucking love it. Seriously thank you baby" I tell him as I turn a corner swiftly. Its amazing.
"Im glad you love it, you still haven't drove the bugatti have you baby. You need to try it" he says and I nod eagerly making him laugh.
"We'll go somewhere and you can drive baby" he says and I smile glancing at him.
"Thank you for everything you've ever brought me baby, you really are one in a million. My handsome hidden gem. I love you sooo, so much for everything you do for me and our family. I dont know what I did to deserve all this. You. But I'm overly grateful for all of it especially you my king" I tell him feeling my feeling hard right now and he puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes gently.
"I feel the exact same way quewnie. I wouldn't change you for anything. I see it as, we had to go through what we did to be where we are now as hard and painful as it was we got through it and we made it beautiful. We persevered my queen remember that always. I love you more than anything" he says and I grab his hand kissing it letting him know I wish I was kissing him right now.
"You always know what to say to get me in my feelings" I say laughing trying not to cry.
"Because I speak without thinking always with you. I just say it.. Still, even from back then nothings changed for me accept I love you so much more" he says making me smile remembering us sat outside on the bench at the first safe house trying to get back together again. After two years without him. The first time.