Chapter 08 Liam's POV

"Dinner dates with you are always amazing, but that was heaven. I loved everything my queen. Thank you, I appreciated it" I tell her and lean over to kiss her lips.
"Your more than welcome handsome, I love doing these kind of things for you. No need to thank me" she says and I smile at her in happy bliss. She said she didn't want to go out so where just gonna relax in and around the villa and I'm hoping to use her other surprises later. She's gonna love these ones. We'll I'm gonna love using them on her anyways. I hope she's ready maybe I should get her ready now.
"Baby, I need to do something to prepare you for later. Can you do that?" I ask her and she looks at me and nods standing up.
"Come on then" she says and pulls me up pulling me back to the house leaving everything.
I follow her into the house and she stops not knowing where I want her.
"Bedroom queenie" I tell her and she pulls me along and walks in. She let's go of my hand and stands near the bed waiting. I walk over to my suit case and pull out lube and her butt plug from the box and show it to her and her eyes light up. Good reaction my queen, your definitely gonna love later, I just know it.
"Drop your shorts and bend over the bed spreading your legs as far as you can baby" I instuct her and she does as she's told instantly. I love that about her. No hesitation when it comes to trusting me with her body. I watch her spread her legs and my treasures start to poke out as she lays across the bed. Such a sexy pussy baby.
I walk over to her and place the plug on the bed. I spread her ass and squirt lube onto her back treasure and drop the bottle on the bed. I slowly spread it and push in a finger hearing her moan at the intrusion. I smile hearing her enjoy it and slide in another finger making her arch off the bed. I finger her stretching my fingers ready to slip the plug in. I grab it and pull my fingers out gently and squirt lube on the plug rubbing it around I slide it into her ass and she moans loud as it fills her and I spank her ass and she cries out for a little longer and I see her body relax.
"Did you just cum queenie?" I ask her surprised and she hums at me laughing.
"I have no idea what happened but that spank sent me over, it happened" she says and rocks her ass. I really wana just slide into her. I know she's gonna be dripping now. I take a deep breath. Wait Liam. Your gonna need her ready and needy later. Just chill. I'll get it in time. I step back and pull her shorts back up.
"Keep that in baby, your gonna need it for later" I tell her and she gets up looking at me.
"I can't wait" she says standing up and kissing me.
I watch her walk to the bathroom and sit on the bed. How am I gonna stay with her all day knowing she's like that. Atleast last time I wasn't with her. This is gonna be hard. Yeah for fucking me.

After cleaning up the beach area I take a blanket out and place it down on the sand and sit tapping the space between my legs. We need a distraction from our genitals fucking. But it's all I wanna do punish the pussy. Have my tongue on her clit. Dick in her mouth. Fucking hell I'm just in pussyland. Constantly.
"What's got you thinking so much? Your quiet behind me" she says nudging me back and I shake my head from the wild thoughts.
"I'm just in pussyland" I tell her and she looks at me lost.
"Your sitting her with that plug and it's all I can think about. Pussyland" I elaborate and she smiles up at me.
"Your not the only one, I'm looking forward to what you have planned later, I'm ready when you are baby" she tells me and I feel to just take her here and now on the beach.
I stand us up and drop my shorts and she quickly follows suit copying me and I smile down at her and sit back on the blanket. She sits down on her knees over me and lines my dick with her entrance and sinks herself down on me as I grip the blanket in a death grip feeling her swallow me with her pussy is the best feeling and ill never get enough of it.
"Just like that baby, ride daddy's dick" I tell her and she bites her lip moaning as she rocks her hips in a circular motion making me feel everything. She just feels tight and her tightening treasure is trying to suck my orgasm out of me before I care to give up. I roll my hips into her pushing up as she drops her ass down.
"Yess baby, I'm so close" she cries and I grab her rub her clit in circles fast wanting all of her pleasure and she slams down one last time and screams loud as I feel her clit pulsate with her pussy clenching around me I lose it and let go with a roar of complete lack of control. She does this to me every single time without fail. This is us and always will be. Lost in eachother, obsessed and in love.