Chapter 106

We packed everything up, checked out and now where making the long three and a half hour journey back home to Blackpool.
I start the drive following the satnav as Liam rubs my thigh and the children wat mch there cartoons but they won't last long, they never do. I've brought drinks and energy bars for me and Liam and the girls have cereal bars if they want a snack. The boys are already fast asleep and morethan likely won't wake until there moved or fingers crossed. The morning.
"How you feeling baby? You like the car?" Liam asks as I feel him look at me. I glance at him smiling as I drive the new escalade.
"I love it, I didn't think I would like driving such a big car but I do. I love it" I tell him grinning and he chuckles.
"You've always been able to handle big things queenie" he says rubbing my thigh higher and I squirm in my seat.
"Is that so boo" I say raising a brow smirking and he laughs.
"Abso-fucking-lutley my queen. You know it" he says and squeezes my thigh.
"Whenever your ready to switch, pull over and I'll jump out. You climb across. OK" he says looking at me seriously and I nod wondering what's going on.
"Why can't I get out?" I ask him confused and he sighs. Something wrong. He was just fine.
"Baby, tell me what's wrong. Now" I demand nicely glancing at him and he spins in his seat, hand still on my leg.
"Somethings happened. I don't want you to panic or freak out. Your driving and our babies are in the car. Understand?" he asks and I sigh.
"Baby, just tell me, please" I ask him having no idea what he's about to spill. It literally could be anything..
"Talia's dead. And so are for others" he says and my head spins with this new information.
"So that's why she wasn't calling or texting me back. She was dead all along. Fuck! How did this happen Liam?" I ask him pissed.
"I have no idea at the moment. But I will find them. I can't get ahold of anyone either,thats pissing me off the most. There trying to send a message whoever it is. They were all tortured with a bullet between the eyes and left in the same spot propped up" he says and I shake my head thinking of Talia. Poor fucking Talia. She would of fought hard tho. But she's no match to a bullet. No one is.
"She would of fought really hard. But what if it was someone she knew. How else would anyone get close enough to kill her, she's ALWAYS on guard. She's not a social person.. Someone she knew did this baby. But who?" I say and Liam runs his head clearly thinking.
"Why are you only just telling me this? How long have you known?" I ask him and he sighs.
"When you thought something was happening with Lola. Our night out. I got told that day but didn't want to spoil your holiday baby, I'm sorry" he says and I sigh. He's kept this to his self while it's been eating away not knowing anything because he's here with us still and he didn't want me to worry. Aww my baby.
"This needs to be sorted. ASAP. What do we do now?" I ask him and he sighs.
"There's more.." he says and I just nod thinking what could be worst.
"I rang your mum because I couldnt get ahold of Tommy or Macey. Turns out they've gone. She has no idea where or why but they've gone" he tells me and I look at him shocked.
"You've known that for days and you didn't think to tell me?" I stress and Liam grabs the wheel keeping me straight.
"Your driving, calm down. Or switch" he tells me sternly and I sigh.
"Switch" I tell him pulling over slowly and putting the car in park. Liam jumps out and I take off my belt and climb over the middle section into the passenger seat buckling up.
"So my sister.." I say as soon as he gets in and pulls off putting on his belt.
"I don't know, I've been  allying and getting nothing. Maybe there doing what we did on a number of occasions baby, don't worry, we'll find them" he says and I nod slowly.
I told her to leave and I never wanted to see her. What if somethings happened to her. Or worst. What if she's.. No! Absolutely not. This is Macey where talking about. She's not stupid, she's a bright woman and knows I'm always here. Please God let her be OK.
"I hope so" I say sighing my mind going wild. I need to call my mum. Wait Liam just said she don't know where she is. Pointless. Think Stacey, think. Where would she go? Fuck! I don't know! Your her sister damn it! I scream in my head and just want to cry for my sister.
"I slapped her and sent her away. I'm the worst sister ever" I say to Liam tears falling and he runs my thigh comforting me the best he can while driving.
"It's gonna be OK baby. She's gonna be fine" he says but sounds like he's gmtfyinv to convince himself just as much. Fuck, if my kings lost.. Where all fucked! Shit!
Where are you Mace?