Chapter 02 Liam's POV

"Have you had enough baby?" I ask my queen as she lays there breathing heavily chest raising and falling in rapid motions. We've been here for a few hours and I feel like I don't wanna go home. I could stay with her forever. Just us. Yeah we have children but this is my queen.
"Let's have a break, we'll get back to this soon. I need a drink" she says pulling herself up and I watch her get off the bed swaying her hips as she walks and I jump up following her as she leaves the room.
"What you want baby? Rum?" I ask her walking into the kitchen behind her and she grabs the bottle.
"Yeah, always" she says and pours us both a drink into tumblers.
"Thanks baby, I need it after that performance" I say grinning proud of myself. I know how to please my wife. Every God damn hole, my treasures because that's what they are. Just mine.
"Your always amazing baby. You know how to make me cum" she says and bites her lip. She downs her drink watching me as I can't stop smiling. This is how it's always been when we're together. Just pure happiness and bliss with my queen.
"I know you enjoy being handcuffed and tied together, so I brought us something. You wana play queenie" I ask her as she pours us another drink. She perks up spinning her head to see me and grins wide. I guess thats a yes.
"Is this my surprise you mentioned before?" she asks handing me a glass.
"I have a few my queen, you know me" I say licking my lips as I can't help but watch her. This 'outfit' of just straps is really doing it for me. Her body is so God damn sexy and she owns it confidently. I love that.
"Is what I'm wearing good for the surprise?" she asks looking down at herself.
"It's actually perfect baby" I tell her thinking of the red strapped restraints. I need her on top so I can just fuck her ridiculously. Yeah she's gonna love it.
"I'm ready when you are daddy" she purrs and runs her hand across my chest as she walks past me and goes to leave the kitchen but I pull her back to me and kiss her forcefully spinning her as I push her up against the cupboard. I spread her legs with my foot and she obliges instantly moving and I rub her clit in circles and grope at her ass loving the feeling of her.
She moans and drops he head back as I touch her and I can never get enough of hearing her or making her cum. I love to pleasuee my queen.
I pull my hand away and suck my fingers but her eyes dart to me unimpressed making me laugh.
"Babyy" she whines and I lift her and sink into her wrapping her legs around my waist as she leans back grinding down onto me further filling herself with me. I hold her hips as I hold her against the cupboard and start to roll my hips fucking up into her deep knowing she can't go know where but accept the dick and what I'm giving her. I love it and I know she does.
"Fuck" she moans dropping her head back and rolling her hips as I keep at my pace. Not quite love making but not fast and aggressive either.
"I have so many things I wanna do to you my queen" I tell her as I feel her pussy tighten around me. I know she's close.
I rock my hips back and fourth needing to feel her cum and I grab her hips feeling my own orgasm coming but I won't be cumming before my queen.
She moans louder and her grip on my shouldst laxs as she scraps down my back cumming.
"Yesss, fuck baby" she moans and I feel the wetness drench my dick spurring me to cum.
"Fuckkkk Stacey baby" I groan as I roll into her repeatedly filling her up.
We both come to a natural stop and I kiss her passionately never being able to get enough and pull out of her slowly and place her back on her feet. She stands on shake legs smiling up at me throughly fucked and happy.
"Let's shower and I'll get the surprise ready or you want it tomorrow?" I ask her looking at her she looks exhausted and I don't want her to cum shock on me. Tomorrows probably best.
"Tomorrow if that's OK baby. I feel like I'm about to drop" she says and giggles and I shake my head smiling at her. Good to know beautiful.
"Whatevers best for you and my treasures" I tell her and she puts her arms up to be picked up and I obviously oblige never being able to say no to my queen and pick her up bridal and carry her towards the bedroom.
"Shower or bed?" I ask her and she points to the bed. I don't blame you I'm actually statrting to feel wiped. It's been a long wonderful day and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.
I sit my queen on the bed and help her out the straps and rub her shoulders where they've left red marks across her skin. I grab one of my t-shirts and shorts from the open suitcase and pull the shorts on and the t-shirt over her head and she pushes her arms through.
"Today's been amazing baby. Thank you for everything" she tells me and I lean down kissing her.
"Your welcome baby. Thank you too for  ei g you as always" I tell her and she smiles up at me.
"Right sleep beautiful" I tell her and she nods climbing into the bed aa I follow suit and cuddle up to her.
"Night my queen, I love you" I tell her and kiss her forehead as she lays with her eyes closed.
"Night my king, I love you too" she tells me and kisses my chest drifting off. Its been the perfect end to an even perfect day.