Chapter 171

He's unlocking his office and pulling me inside and I'm suddenly being spun against the door slamming it behind me. He kisses me while locking it and I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him needily and he feels different but I push it to the back of my mind and concentrate on kissing him.
He pulls my shorts down hurriedly and spins me around facing the door and lifts my ass spreading it and pushes into making me moan out. I grip the door handle as he fucks into me and it feels different aswell. He's doing everything the same but he's not here. I bite my lip stifling a cry instead of a moan and clench around him repeatedly to bring on his orgasm and knowing I won't cum now. I bounce my ass back on him and he groans as he grips my hips tighter as I feel his dick throb he let's go hearing me moan spurring him on. Well that was depressing. He pulls out of me kissing the back of my head and backing away. I pull my shorts up quickly feeling dirty and unlock the door.
"I need to shower" I tell him and he hums at me.
"Me too" he says and follows me out the door. He doesn't do anything, says nothing. I don't get it..
"What happened Liam?" I ask him as we walk up the stairs and he sighs.
"There was a robbery at the casino, got hit lastnight. I'm dealing with it" he says and I look at him like what?
"And you didn't think to tell me, what the fuck Liam!" I stress annoyed that he'd keep shit from me regarding the business's. "Ain't they supposed to be mine?" I question him walking through the bedroom and he sighs.
"I've had alot on my mind Stacey, I can't remember to tell you everything" he says a little harshly and sighs again.
"Sorry baby, I'm just stressed" he says and I nod my head.
"I'm gonna shower" I just say and walk off into the bathroom hearing him sigh again. He's chatting shit like I can't see through his diversion, I could scream!

After a long hot shower I do my usual shit and finish up brushing my teeth.
I wrap my robe around me feeling slightly self conscious and take a deep breath walking out holding it closer tightly. Fuck sake Stacey.
I walk straight to my closet and pull out a longue wear and my Valentino black sliders.

I put everything on and take the robe back to the bathroom seeing Liam just sat on the bed still

"Are you really gonna not talk to me?" I ask him and he sighs again.
"Im sorry I didn't tell you about the casino" he says looking up at me and I nod.
"Thank you" I tell him with a small smile. Wasn't hard now was it.
"Now go shower" I tell him and he nods and walks off. I walk out the room and down the stairs and see Jason.
"Have you spoken to Liam?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"No why what's wrong?" he asks and I shrug.
"He says the casino had a robbery but he didn't think to tell me and no one else has bearing in mind I'm the boss not Liam. He's lying" I tell Jason and he raises his brow at me.
"Liam doesn't lie to you Stacey" he says seriously and I shrug. Well someones not telling the truth. When did my husband start lying to me..
"We need to plan his birthday aswell love" he says and I nod following him into the kitchen.
He opens his laptop and shows me what he's got so far.
"I was thinking of going out and just having fun. Play some pool, have a drink. Like we used too" he says showing me some places instead of our home and I smile.
"Sounds good, you wanna just roll up there?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah why not?" he says as Liam walks in and heads straight to the fridge smiles at me and grabs his water.
"What you doing?" he asks and I smile sitting next to Jason.
"Planning your birthday" Jason tells him and he rolls his eyes.
"Nothing big, I can't be bothered this year" he says and walks out. What?
"Was that just me or is he weird? Like more than his usual quirks" Jason says and I nod sighing. Atleast he noticed aswell.
"Somethings definitely wrong love, he didn't even touch you man. Fucking hell" Jason says flabbergasted and I cross my arms sulking. This is what I mean.
"I don't know what I did or something happened.. He won't talk to me which isn't him either and I don't know what to do" I tell him feeling emotional. This is not us. I don't like it. Not one fucking bit. I miss my husband.
"Do you want me to try talk to him?" he asks and I sit up nodding.
"Please Jason, if he won't tell me, he'll tell you am sure.. Right?" I say and he nods looking unsure too. Great.
He offers me a smile and walks out leaving me alone with my thoughts.
Why won't he talk to me?
Why won't he tell me what's wrong?
Did I do something wrong?
Does he actually not like me anymore?
He never rejects me..
Is there someone else?
Oh my god, brain don't even go there..
I love him way to much for this to happen. I will murder the bitch whoever she is, she's dead.
Does he still love me?
He said please don't leave me.. If he doesn't want me to leave him why would he have an affair.. That doesn't seem right. But he's done something.. But what?
He told me he loved me so he obviously still does..
I don't fucking know what the fuck is happening. It's stressing me out tho. I need a drink!