Chapter 38

I lay there naked spread open on the bed as he slurps at his treasure. He continuously swirls his tongue and fucks me with it as I moan gripping at the bed sheets for what feels like forever, I've just been cumming and cumming. He can never get enough of it. Me.
"Yesss!" I cry out as I grind my pussy into his tongue further as he pushes it deeper into me. I feel my orgasm building again as he starts to rub my clit in fast circles and I throw my head back as I arch my back off the bed moaning loudly.
"Babyyyy. Fuck!" I cry out as I climax again and pant heavily. My treasures sensitive and feels tingly. I just need his dick now.
"No more, I want you now" I tell him and he licks his lips and hovers over me rubbing his dick along my slit making me moan as I feel him everywhere.
He starts to enter me slowly taking his time groaning as I suck him in further wanting more. He pushes into me in one thrust pulling me down onto him as I take him moaning out as he fills me ridiculously full and I grip his shoulders as he smirks down at me.
"You wanted the dick queenie" he says rocking hips into me as I roll my into him enjoying the sync we have.
"And I can take the dick boo" I tell him forcing myself down onto him taking him all the way and moaning out as he hits the pain/pleasure barrier. Fuck!
"My perfect queen" he says beginning to fuck me as I roll my hips and he lifts my ass fucking downwards into me making me feel him deeper. Why does it feel like hes fucking growing?
He pulls back a little and thrusts faster as I match him feeling myself ready to cum any minute as he keeps rolling his hips into me hitting me at all different angles.
Suddenly he brings my ass up holding me up and fucks into my gspot quicker.
"Cum on that dick baby" he coaxs and I let out a scream as he ams into me hard.
"Liammmm!" I scream as I claw down his back feeling my wetness coming out over us as he continues to rock me on and off his dick.
"I need more, I want more. Let me feel you baby" he says and I tighten my pussy clenching around him sucking him in as he tries to pull out a little.
"My greedy treasure yeah" he says and pulls out of me and flips me onto my stomach.
He spreads my ass lifting it and entering back into his treasure.
"So fucking tight baby, fuck!" he groans as he fills me up and slides in and out of me and all I can do I moan as he hold me down starting to slam into me from behind and I start to feel wetness on my ass as his thumb rubbing around it. I arch my back bringing my ass up and he pushes his thumb in making me moan louder as I enjoy the feeling of be filled up by my king.
"You love it baby?" he asks and I moan again more as he starts to fuck me slowly with his thumb as he still spreads my ass cheek with one hand leaning all his weigh on me as he thrusts into me.
I push back onto him clenching around him as I feel like he's about to make me come though both and I squeeze my eyes shut into the bed and scream muffled as I start to feel him throb inside me. He releases his thumb and grabs the other ass spreading me opwn more and picks up his pace. He's chasing his own orgasm now and I roll my hips thrusting back and he starts to groan louder and I suddenly feel warm liquid being released into me and Liam roaring out.
"Fuckkkkk! Shittt baby!" he grits as he slams into me filling me with his love juice.
He comes to a slowed paces then stops and pulls out. I lay there feeling spent and feel him get off the bed. I spin my head and watch him walk to the bathroom.
I hear water running and then he comes walking back out.
"Baths running my queen" he tells me and I smile at him lifting up to a sitting position crawling of the bed.
He walks over to me and kisses me gently on the lips.
"Where totally back to how we were and I couldn't be happier my queen, thank you for being you. I love you baby" he tells me and kisses me again.
"I did try during my pregnancy, carrying two is hard and draining. I'm sorry if you think I didn't want to. I did, that didn't change I just couldn't baby sorry" I tell him feeling guilty now but he shakes his head and holds my hands.
"Absolutely not beautiful, it's not your fault. I knew what we was getting into when we started trying. No guilt" he says knowing me and I wrap my arms around his waist.
"Thank you Liam, I needed to hear that" I tell him and he holds me tightly to him. We stand near naked and holding eachother just listening to each other breath and it's blissful. I love being able to be like this with him because I will always belong to him. My king Liam Johnson.