Chapter 147

After our little stand off Savanna chose wisely and stayed away from me because I didn't see her for awhile and I started to enjoy myself with everyone. The music's turned up, the lights have dimmed out and there's people dancing everywhere. So many fucking people. I've met so many different ones I will not remember any names I know that but it's been good so far.
"Drink and come dance with me" Lola says and downs her neat vodka and pulls a face laughing. I laugh and down my rum and put it on a nearby table as she pulls me along to a spot.
She grabs my hips and I sway my body to the music as the rhythm flows through me I feel eyes on us.
"I think we have an audience" I say to her in her ear and we both turn to see Jason and Liam watches us dance together.
"Then let's give them a show" she says and I bite my lip looking at my husband knowing he's gonna love and hate it equally but it is her birthday. It's not like we're having sex like she wanted. Jeez.
Lola runs her hands down my body and I do the same to her as we watch eachother and she gets closer to me and I spin and wine my ass onto her leaning to the side and she smiles at me and I lean over twerking my ass and she spanks me. Suddenly I'm being pulled flush against a hard body and hands on my hips and a growl in my ear tells me that's definitely Liam.
"What'd you think your playing at queenie? If anyone's spanking you, that's gonna be me and me only, because you are mine!" he says a tad aggressively and I lean back into him melting.
"I'm Yours baby, but we're playing remember" I tell him hooking my arm around his neck and continuing to dance how I was but with him. I always get him.
"No playing with what's mine Stacey!" I hear deep and another low growl and I spin rapidly and smile up at him.
"But we always play, it's just Lola" I say running my hands down his suit jacket.
"We play Stacey, no outsiders" he says and I step back.
"Stop Stacey'ing me for fuck sake and stop telling me what to do. I want Liam. Now!" I tell him crossing my arms and he smirks with a growl.
"Well?" I say waiting still seeing his eyes swirl but then go back to black again. Fuck sake.
"I'm going nowhere, you wanna play, let's play" he says smug looking around the room. What the hell is he looking for.
"She'll do nicely" he says and goes to step forward and I grab him.
"Are you fucking crazy!" I shout at him and he laughs. I will fuck him up. Poor Liam.
"You wanted to play, why can't I?" he asks cocky and I go to walk away but he grabs my arm spinning me.
"Do not walk away from me.. Please" he says aggressively but not. He's weird too.
"I'm sorry" he says and I sigh closing my eyes with my hand on my head. What the fuck is happening tonight?
"Baby, what's wrong?" I hear and I drop my hand and open my eyes.
"Your fucking beast" I tell him and walk off to get a drink. I feel him following me and I grab the bottle of rum and take it.
"What happened? What did he do? Talk to me baby" he says and I shrug.
"He got the rules wrong" I tell him and he looks at me confused.
"What?" he says and I sigh.
"He didn't like Lola spanking me" I just say and he nods.
"I felt him crawling away to get out. I was surprisingly enjoying the dance. He just pushed through baby, I'm sorry" he says looking sad and I take his face in my hand.
"You have nothing to apologize for. What he was about to do.. And what I did. Are nor the same" I tell him pissed and he just looks at me lost.
"He wanted to play too. Just not with me either" I say and he becomes irritated.
"What do you mean, my queen. Its you and you only" he says and I shrug. Obviously not.
"Can we just forget about this and talk about it another time when we're alone baby. I'm sorry this happened" he says and I nod. Why fucking not.
"Have a drink" I tell him passing him the bottle as I look him in the eye. Imagine if I didn't of grabbed him. Would he of just gone done it? Like seriously..
"Let's get back to having fun baby, I wanna dance with you" he says licking his lips pulling me into him. Like I said. I can never say no.

So we danced and drank champagne and rum until my feet hurt and I got all hot and bothered.
"Have you had a good time babe?" I ask Lola as she dances in front of me with Jason.
"Amazing babe, thank you for coming" she says and I see her mum and dad walking over to us. Surprise time. I nod towards them to Lola and she looks turning.
"Surprise time sweetie" her dad yells over the music and she claps excitedly. She grabs Jason's hand and follows her parents. I wanna see to. I grab Liam and follow her outside.
"Oh my god, mama, daddy. Thankyou so much. I love it, I love you both so much" I hear and look around her seeing her new car. It's nice. She loves it that's all that matters. Her dad hands her the keys and kiss her forehead and says something to her that I didn't catch but she smiled wide none the less.

"Dad will drive it to your apartment and post the keys

"Dad will drive it to your apartment and post the keys. I take it you will be staying with Jason?" her mum asks and she nods happily.
"Thanks you mama, so much" she tells her and hugs her kissing her mums cheek.
"Your welcome baby, better late than never right" her mum says smiling looking apologetic. But she's right. Atleast she did what she said clearly.
"I love it mum" Lola says looking at her car clapping bouncing all excited.
"I remember when you seen the Bentley, are you seeing yourself queenie" Liam teases and I nudge his side chuckling.
"Yeah and I still love my car baby. Thank you" I tell him leaning up and he kisses me wrapping an arm around my waist.